• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
@ Opossum Opossum
This is an ex-post. It has been shoved off its mortal coil.

LOL.
(For others: this was the reason given for deleting Oboro's double post. :laugh:)

:231:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
AC fans are 50/50 from what I seen, but they're okay mostly because they have 2 games to wait for
Metroid fans on the other hand are still 200.0% mad

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
'Nuff about this E3 business, people should be talking about the SSB patch.

Literally every character with a sword (not a bow like Pit sadly) got significant buffs.
Charizard has a real combo throw now and his Uthrow is more powerful then Mewtwo's.
Most top tiers got nerfed directly, or indirectly with a mechanical change.
Failco is now Falco. Dair actually got buffed this time.
Zelda's Uair and Usmash got buffed.
Didn't fix Palutena's infinite Lightweight.

MainJPW

M.T.A

Literally every character with a sword (not a bow like Pit sadly) got significant buffs.
Charizard has a real combo throw now and his Uthrow is more powerful then Mewtwo's.
I'm infinitely happy about the Falco buff.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

Shulk didn't get any changes.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I got back to my HeartGold game, I need to EV train like 3 Mon by KOing 70 Machop

Soul.

I've been getting bored of competitive Pokémon, too, honestly. Perhaps it's because of Gen 6.
I don't even feel like playing VGC on Showdown anymore lol.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Did anyone hear Mario saying wah hoo when the girl cut her neck in Fatal Frame? They really need to fix the background noises that was so unfitting.:laugh:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Perhaps it's because of Gen 6.
Or it isnt Gen 6 and you are just getting bored with it and just wanna find something to the put the blame on Gen 6?
Did anyone hear Mario saying wah hoo when the girl cut her neck in Fatal Frame? They really need to fix the background noises that was so unfitting.:laugh:
Its kind hard when all the booths are you know, loud and close to eachother

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

You know what top tier character wasn't nerfed and instead buffed.
Sonic.
Sonic.
Sonic.
SONIC !!!

tumblr_mxicrihX3H1rtub6do1_500.gif

Why would you buff the end lag of Sonic's Dair when it's one of the most annoying moves he has !
[Wanting to kill Sonic for good intensifies]

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
You know what top tier character wasn't nerfed and instead buffed.
Sonic.
Sonic.
Sonic.
SONIC !!!

View attachment 57393
Why would you buff the end lag of Sonic's Dair when it's one of the most annoying moves he has !
[Wanting to kill Sonic for good intensifies]
Cut him some slack. He has zero credibility for his reputation. His games are getting chewed and spit out. He's gotta make the best of what he HAS got to make it through tough times. As Sonic would say;

:4sonic: "C'mon, step it up!"

Soul.

Or it isnt Gen 6 and you are just getting bored with it and just wanna find something to the put the blame on Gen 6?
lol i'm not blaming anything. Gen 6 is boring. I'm being sincere.
My opinion, though. I'm not mad that people like it. I just think, that in my opinion, it's boring.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
lol i'm not blaming anything. Gen 6 is boring. I'm being sincere.
My opinion, though. I'm not mad that people like it. I just think, that in my opinion, it's boring.
I agree, Gen 6 is reasonably boring though...

I hardly ever make it past the Fairy Gym. I just get over it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Gen 6 felt kinda rushed becuse is too easy, at least the ORAS E4 got a nice rematch with buffed teams with Megas.
That gen is for breeding and catching instead of grinding, and there's nothing wrong with that because it's enjoyable to catch em all

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Cut him some slack. He has zero credibility for his reputation. His games are getting chewed and spit out. He's gotta make the best of what he HAS got to make it through tough times. As Sonic would say;

:4sonic: "C'mon, step it up!"
This character being one of the highest characters in Smash makes me angry, because it pushes people to play him more ! Seriously, I already hate him because of his character, but now I hate him because of how bull***t he is to fight in this game. Have you seen good Sonic players ? There mobility is too damn strong, impossible to catch and punish !
He's just a cocky idiot who keeps coming to Nintendo to have publicity. And it makes me mad to see how popular he is in Smash thanks to his "great mobility".
tumblr_na2wj3CbBm1ro0m9oo3_500.gif

Just die already Sonic !

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Looks like Fire Emblem Fates is up next after Typoman.
But I want SMTxFE :sadsheep:
Gen 6 felt kinda rushed becuse is too easy, at least the ORAS E4 got a nice rematch with buffed teams with Megas.
That gen is for breeding and catching instead of grinding, and there's nothing wrong with that because it's enjoyable to catch em all
Every gen if For breeding and catching. They all end that way
This character being one of the highest characters in Smash makes me angry, because it pushes people to play him more ! Seriously, I already hate him because of his character, but now I hate him because of how bull***t he is to fight in this game. Have you seen good Sonic players ? There mobility is too damn strong, impossible to catch and punish !
He's just a cocky idiot who keeps coming to Nintendo to have publicity. And it makes me mad to see how popular he is in Smash thanks to his "great mobility".
View attachment 57400
Just die already Sonic !
You are sounding Like Cliff and I dont like it

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
View attachment 57400
Just die already Sonic !
Chill.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
>Implying both SMT x FE and FE Fates aren't fun

Last edited: