• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Inb4 NS-151 turns it into a giant Disney orgy.

Now for FE Fates, choose your factions wisely.
N O H R B O Y Z

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
There is some sad news. Marx and Leon were renamed as Xander and Leo (in the Treehouse Stream). RIP Nohr Communism.

:231:
I know. There goes my hopes of naming Kamui/Corrin to Josef. :4wario2:

Or Vladmir.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Mii-saurus
A T-rex body with the head of a Mii. A heavy weight, power character. Even smaller Mii's will be fairly heavy.
Moveset

A: A headbutt. The button can be held for a stronger headbutt.
Dash A: Trips and falls lifting up a splash of rocks. The falling body hits like DeDeDe's dash, but not quite as powerful. Rocks do not flinch but does damage.

Forward A: A big T-rex kick forward. Powerful.
Smash A: Turns to the side for a big tail whack. Very powerful.

Crouch: Hunkers down
Down A: A tail sweep that pops up opponents
Down Smash: A stomp with one leg that creates a ground shock-wave only in front of the Mii-saurus. Powerful, but only hits grounded enemies.

Up A: A sweeping head motion from side to side, while the Mii-saurus stands as tall as possible
Smash A: An upwards roar that creates a sonic boom right above the screaming Mii-saurus. Disjointed and powerful.

Aerial Neutral: Does an aerial somersault like Charizard's
Forward Aerial: A forward kick
Back Aerial: A tail swipe with good knock-back
Down Aerial: Two kicks downwards, both having weak meteor effects
Up Aerial: Bites upwards with its Mii face and throws enemy downards. A grab.

Grapple: Puffs out chest and grabs with two tiny T-rex arms
A: Headbutt
Forward: A push as the Mii-saurus takes a step forward. Horizontal knockback
Upward: Falls on back and kicks enemy upwards with both feet.
Backward: Does a backroll and kicks the enemy away.
Downward: Tosses enemy down and stomps with a foot, popping them up and to the side.

Specials: These specials are in no particular order.
B1: A roar that creates a moving soundwave. Low damage and stun.
B2: A bite like Wario's. One hit and sends opponent forward with horizontal knockback.
B3: Regurgitates bones and spews green gas a medium distance in front of the Mii mouth. Gas does not flinch, but bones do minor hitstun. Runs out.

Down B1: A small jump in place that does a shockwave like DK's pound upon landing. Can be charged. In the air the Miisaurus raises its legs and upon release kicks both down. Meteor.
Down B2: Camouflages which makes the Mii-saurus invisible for seven seconds. The effect takes longer unless the player waits the twenty seconds for the cool-down period to end.
Down B3: Turns around and slams his tail down. Buries the enemy. In the air, the tail swipe has longer range than the Miisaurus's forward air, but less power. Hits away and does not spike like DK's headbutt.

Forward B1: A forward jump like Shulk's (Meteor properties) which ends when the Mii-saurus hits the ground.
Forward B2: Two tail swipes as the Mii-saurus moves forward. The second swipe could be turned into the other direction.
Forward B3: A forward bite that eats the opponent, swelling the dinosaur's belly. A grab like Melee Bowser's grab. Forward spits the enemy up and forwards while the back input as the Mii-saurus spin around and spew the enemy out with knockback.

Up B1: Wolf's Up B. Pauses and then launches in the direction held while biting constantly. One last snap at the end.
Up B2: Swipes with tail below its body which meteors and launches the Mii-saurus upwards. At the end there is a bite with high knockback. Straight up.
Up B3: Does a flip up and forward with a bite midway. The bite catches the enemy. If the enemy is caught, the Mii-saurus slams them when it lands.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Some and my friends started talking about Katamari Damacy. It then got me thinking of what if there was a stage for the series in SSB4 or the Prince as a character. Looks like I have my "impossible" character for DLC!

Also, tag when they show Mario Maker and Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam on the Treehouse event lol. They're probably not going to show them again either, which kinda sucks. But hey, they need to show off all their games, so not my problem.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, just to tell I did bought dream team, thanks to the huge discount.

Now, of course, this isn;t much paper mario related so I will post my eventuall review and first impression in this thread instead of the paper mario thread (I will spoiler them so you don;t have to endure the obviously painful and dangerous task of doing something that demands works......reading :) ).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*sees local weather in the morning*
*30% chance of showers and fresh temperatures*
*sees local weather now*
*no chances of rain anymore, only temps reaching +40°C during the rest of the week*

welp, I'll watch my clothes then :4bowser:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
All this FE talk makes me want to start my Classic Lunatic Awakening run. Damn you, Not-Woody-Until-Friday.

D

Deleted member

Currently not watching the Treehouse stream. Anything interesting going on over there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom