• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

GoNintendo claims the released 2006 DS game has better graphics than the in-development 2015 3DS game... :dizzy:

Also, dat ending.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I'm actually really hyped for Federation Force. Everything I've heard and seen about it so far actually looks pretty damn great.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm actually really hyped for Federation Force. Everything I've heard and seen about it so far actually looks pretty damn great.
I'm really liking it too. The gameplay still looks like it does in the GameCube/Wii games.

I'll admit the designs of the story mode guys seem a little bland, but nowhere near enough to boycott the game & sign a cancellation petition.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I'm really liking it too. The gameplay still looks like it does in the GameCube/Wii games.

I'll admit the designs of the story mode guys seem a little bland, but nowhere near enough to boycott the game & sign a cancellation petition.
I wonder if the people signing the petition have honestly seen the Treehouse footage...I'll admit I was skeptical at first(and angry too lol) upon seeing the trailer, but actually seeing complete gameplay of the story mode made me appreciate it more, as well as what Tanabe has said about the game so far.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Srs question: Anyone has bought stuff from Play-Asia?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I wonder if the people signing the petition have honestly seen the Treehouse footage...I'll admit I was skeptical at first(and angry too lol) upon seeing the trailer, but actually seeing complete gameplay of the story mode made me appreciate it more.
I'm sure all of this will go like a new update for YouTube or Facebook: They stupidly lose their minds, claim they'll ditch and/or threaten them, and finally crawl back like nothing happened.

T

Trick or Treat

I wonder if the people signing the petition have honestly seen the Treehouse footage...I'll admit I was skeptical at first(and angry too lol) upon seeing the trailer, but actually seeing complete gameplay of the story mode made me appreciate it more, as well as what Tanabe has said about the game so far.
I second all of this. I was skeptical at first as well, but once I saw more, and read what he has said about the game and the future of Metroid, I actually plan on buying the game now.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I'm sure all of this will go like a new update for YouTube or Facebook: They stupidly lose their minds, claim they'll ditch and/or threaten them, and finally crawl back like nothing happened.
Tempted to make a joke about this...using a certain meme, you know the one :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Srs question: Anyone has bought stuff from Play-Asia?
I think my passed friend once did. He used to get his Atelier games from there. I think he said he liked using them
I was thinking of getting an LG. The G3, though. But I ended up with Samsung instead.
This would be my first LG phone. So far I like it

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I think my passed friend once did. He used to get his Atelier games from there. I think he said he liked using them

This would be my first LG phone. So far I like it
The only LG phone I have had was, ironically, called the EnV. :p

But I have heard many good things about LG phones, so hopefully you will be happy going forward

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wait so what is Nintendo-Spider making?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
@FalKoopa told me he did and suggested it to me to see if I can buy eShop points. Thing is I have no Paypal... or money... or job.
I would like to have a Paypal, but that's kinda impossible because using a credit card in México equals to getting money stolen

T

Trick or Treat

I would like to have a Paypal, but that's kinda impossible because using a credit card in México equals to getting money stolen
I only just noticed that your name is Progepede and I always read it as Propegede. :/

I read things weirdly sometimes. I'm sorry :(

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So I heard that not only did the Treehouse do Fire Emblem Fates but Audrey was playing it. I'm pretty bummed.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I only just noticed that your name is Progepede and I always read it as Propegede. :/

...Holy ****. I thought it was Propegede too...Prop-A-Gade is always how it read in my head.

Now it's completely different. D:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

That's actually how I used to read it as well, but once I figured it out, the real spelling stuck in my head.
Same thing happened with some other users here.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

...Holy ****. I thought it was Propegede too...Prop-A-Gade is always how it read in my head.

Now it's completely different. D:
Tbh I can't even pronounce my own username :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom