• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's to hoping Phoenix Wright gets into Sm4sh.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lsU8cAWXpA
I think some people might see it as a bit unfair if Capcom got 3 characters. Phoenix is cool. But isn't quite as iconic as Mega Man and Ryu. To be honest, it might be pushing it to even have 4 characters from other companies. That said, I'm sure most people would like Snake back though.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Apparently, @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi seems to have a hatred towards Ryu's inclusion to Smash.
#ItHurts #Speculation
Well, that's on him. I have one more character I can enjoy playing as. Anyways, I think I'll go back to Mario in a bit. He's pretty fun in this game compared to his Brawl incarnation.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm fine with third party characters but Smash is a Nintendo crossover in the end and people should remember that.

I just don't feel comfortable with companies getting more than one rep (while :4ryu: is a pretty cool addition, he should be the last Capcom rep). I'd rather see other companies pitch in way before Sega, Namco, or Capcom getting more.

Soul.

Well, that's on him. I have one more character I can enjoy playing as. Anyways, I think I'll go back to Mario in a bit. He's pretty fun in this game compared to his Brawl incarnation.
This is why speculation is annoying.
True, almost every character in Smash 3DS/Wii U is better than their Brawl counterpart.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm fine with third party characters but Smash is a Nintendo crossover in the end and people should remember that.

I just don't feel comfortable with companies getting more than one rep (while :4ryu: is a pretty cool addition, he should be the last Capcom rep). I'd rather see other companies pitch in way before Sega, Namco, or Capcom getting more.
There should only be 1-2 more 3rd party characters at the most to come... Bomberman and Snake.

T

Trick or Treat

Kidding, dude, I was mistaken.

I can't stand dyed hair, only natural. She will never be a blonde :p
I've been thinking of dyeing my hair, now that you mention it. But I am not too sure.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't have a bad taste in wanted characters. That goes to the people who want multiple reps for third party companies. It's already bad enough that Ryu snuck his way in.
Didn't you at some point want another Sonic character in? I'm not joking or anything, but I thought you said that.

Either way, I wouldn't say Ryu just snuck in. While I would say that it might be for the best if each company only had one character, Ryu does at the very least stand out the "Fighting game Guy", and having a decent history with Nintendo helps. As opposed to Mega Man for his EXTREME closeness(Classic Mega Man is falsely considered a first party character by some) to Nintendo and equal iconic status.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If there's a challenge, Ryu will run barefeet, climb mountains in Thailand and cross dimensions to get into the fight, because he's the Eternal Challenger :4ryu:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Didn't you at some point want another Sonic character in? I'm not joking or anything, but I thought you said that.

Either way, I wouldn't say Ryu just snuck in. While I would say that it might be for the best if each company only had one character, Ryu does at the very least stand out the "Fighting game Guy", and having a decent history with Nintendo helps. As opposed to Mega Man for his EXTREME closeness(Classic Mega Man is falsely considered a first party character by some) to Nintendo and equal iconic status.
That was a VERY long time ago. But then I..... (Throws Sword at dead tree stump) Threw it away.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
I've been thinking of dyeing my hair, now that you mention it. But I am not too sure.
Envy...

YOU'RE BACK!!! Welcome back. Now remember

Anyways,

Don't let my opinion deter you, I mean nothing by it and I'd think no worse of you as a person if I saw it, it just doesn't do it for me, that's all. Alot of people dig dyed hair, and not everyone can just tell like I can, even fewer don't like it. If it's what you really want to do, just do it.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Eh, as long as they fit, I can care less where they're from.
Then again, I could be biased since I really like Ryu.

D

Deleted member

Been training my amiibo (up to Lv. 50) today. It's not a bad experience I suppose.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That was a VERY long time ago. But then I..... (Throws Sword at dead tree stump) Threw it away.
That's fine and all. But you shouldn't get that mad just because someone else likes a character you don't. If I did that, I would hate every Dark Pit user. Still, you are free to have your opinion. And I can understand some concern about third party characters.

If Bomberman ever became playable I'd never play as anyone else.
Not even Salad Snack :snake:? Yeah I don't know where I was going with that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom