• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Envy...

YOU'RE BACK!!! Welcome back. Now remember

Anyways,

Don't let my opinion deter you, I mean nothing by it and I'd think no worse of you as a person if I saw it, it just doesn't do it for me, that's all. Alot of people dig dyed hair, and not everyone can just tell like I can, even fewer don't like it. If it's what you really want to do, just do it.
I'm here forever? Well it's a good ting I am with cool people then!

Well I have been thinking about dyeing it black lately..I'm not sure how many people would like that to be honest. But I am considering it..

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
That's fine and all. But you shouldn't get that mad just because someone else likes a character you don't. If I did that, I would hate every Dark Pit user. Still, you are free to have your opinion. And I can understand some concern about third party characters.
Whatever. I'm just coping with the situation by not buying Ryu.

R0Y

Smash Master
I finally got a wired connection going into my room to my Wii U and the connection is
Really should have come with the Wii U. Consoles don't usually move much...makes no sense to go Wi-Fi in preference (rather than necessity) imo.

And a certain :4mario: game is coming out on the day it all began...
That reminds me, guess what Nintendo game came out on the very day? (well, some sources say September 10th)

Rumour has it that the European release was delayed because of 9/11, as was even the Japanese release. It only ever came out in Japan years later as a two-pack with the second one, despite the series being long-running in Japan prior to Advance Wars.

And coincidentally Nintendo no longer releases on Mondays or Tuesdays anymore :p

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
"I wonder what's next"
*Starman comes down*
"NOT ANYTHING RELATED TO MARIO OR ME, BUT YOU CAN HAVE A DANCE PARTY WHILE I'M HERE"

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
In terms of Capcom reps, I'm pretty happy Mega Man and Ryu got in. I didn't actively want Ryu initially, but after seeing him in action I think he's neat. And I'm hoping for Phoenix Wright as well.

I can understand the issue about "reps" and all, but I consider those just terms used for speculation to try and make sense of the craziness that is Sakurai's roster making. I wouldn't let it get in the way of actually interfering with liking a character for generally being awesome though.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Really should have come with the Wii U. Consoles don't usually move much...makes no sense to go Wi-Fi in preference (rather than necessity) imo.

That reminds me, guess what Nintendo game came out on the very day?
Its Nintendo's looking out the window for the first time in 30 years, seeing that Wireless internet is possible, and saying they might as well hop on the bandwagon even though no other consoles ditched LAN support. :4wario2:

Also I realized my signature doesn't make sense anymore since the new KH3 trailer didn't show moving HP bar HUD thing *sigh* and Roy ruined my signature even more by not facing the right way compared to Yoshi and Shulk :mad:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I took This girl on a date tonight. She said she enjoyed my surprises (bowling we both did AWFUL on), treat her to Texas roadhouse for dinner, then watched amish grace at my house. Said that her mom would love that movie and we talked about how important it is to forgive (It's a Christian movie, so I would understand if some of you aren't religious as I'd rather not force it upon anyone). Id say I did a good job doing my homework on what she likes plus adding some surprises

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm totally not getting that smtxfe game. I'm watching the treehouse thing and this game(from a Fire Emblem fan perspective) is horrible.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Fool, Ryu didn't sneak in, he ran right the **** in.

He smelt a fight, hes going to get to the fight
Not really, it seems like he was just passing by Smash Bros and decided to check out what all the commotion was about.
"So this is Smash..."
*Silently thinks to himself*
*Decides to stay*
"Come on!"

I mean really, his stage entrance animation is literally just him walking casually onto the stage.
He was just passing by.
:4megaman:"Oh hey Ryu, we're having a Smash over here! Wanna join?"
:4ryu:"Eh, sure. Why not?"
And that's how Ryu got into Smash.

Soul.

i want speculation to be a character tho
final smash would be yelling at the other characters and say "I'm hungry! I want more characters!"

R0Y

Smash Master
Might be gone a long time for various reasons, but since I love you all, rest assured:

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I took This girl on a date tonight. She said she enjoyed my surprises (bowling we both did AWFUL on), treat her to Texas roadhouse for dinner, then watched amish grace at my house. Said that her mom would love that movie and we talked about how important it is to forgive (It's a Christian movie, so I would understand if some of you aren't religious as I'd rather not force it upon anyone). Id say I did a good job doing my homework on what she likes plus adding some surprises
Glad it went well.

By the way, @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi , Justin Timberlake left NSYNC because he hated his Ramen noodle hair.

And now he has a successful career without those other nerds. :4wario2:

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I'm totally not getting that smtxfe game. I'm watching the treehouse thing and this game(from a Fire Emblem fan perspective) is horrible.
I'm a huge Fire Emblem fan and I'm loving it so far. :D

But it's totally cool if you don't like it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was kind of happy people trying challenges in mario maker couldn't just save state

But, can they just open the editor...?

Move themselves to start at a specific spot?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Nohr looks awesome, has better people

Hoshido or w/e can min max though

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I am so hype for Fates. I love the new classes. Hoshido has the cooler classes. I also love how the morphing classes promote this time.
Fates is looking REALLY good from the bits I've seen of it. I just hope everything isn't walled off with amiibo *coughanimalcrossingpartygamecough*

Can you imagine if the only way to play either storyline was to have a participating Marth™, Roy™, Robin™, Ike™, or Lucina™ Amiibo™?

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Fates is looking REALLY good from the bits I've seen of it. I just hope everything isn't walled off with amiibo *coughanimalcrossingpartygamecough*

Can you imagine if the only way to play either storyline was to have a participating Marth™, Roy™, Robin™, Ike™, or Lucina™ Amiibo™?
The only thing walled off by amiibos are Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina and probably Roy.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So Hoshido has cool classes like samurais, Nohr has... the Nohr Grill, Super Saiyan Marth and Dio's VA

Dis is hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom