• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
details? like does each cards cost a certain amount or it;s the same ammount?

and the button?
Each card costs a different amount iirc.
Also, since you can discard cards, Ill take a small guess and say it changes your cards.
Also added a few Dream Team info in my post, check it out.

Soul.

Nah, they're now showing Xenoblade X.

And that GameSpot thing, it could also be Devil's Third or something. Unknown doesn't mean unannounced.
I thought they were showing the opposite, lol. They're now in for some Chibi-Robo! gameplay.

T

Trick or Treat

You've only played awakening right? What were the things you liked about that game? Knowing that would help me decide what I would or wouldn't recommend to you, since FE games change a lot from game to game.

Just generally speaking, PoR (the gamecube game) is an all around solid games and my personal favoire of the FE games, so I'd recommended to most people. : ) RD on the Wii was enjoyable overall but suffered from having way too many characters so most don't get the degree of development they would in other FE games(and no support conversations! D:). The game also has a really weird difficult curve where it starts off really hard then gets easier. And it's a direct sequel to PoR so it might be a bit confusing if you don't play that first, but not too bad I don't think(and of course it spoils the heck out of PoR's plot). It does have an interesting plot though with multiple "good" factions that kind of similar to what they're doing with Fates though.
I loved everything about Awakening. But what I enjoyed a lot was the personality it had. It may sound silly for me to focus so much on this, but I like it a lot. Like all the critcial quotes and how different and interesting they all were. And just during battle lines that they would say. Of course support conversations, and the marriage aspect.

The story was good, and the gameplay was great. I loved the strategy and combat a lot. But what really made me enjoy it so much was the characters, and all the personality they and the game had.

Hand...hungers...

Last edited by a moderator:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
  • is there any other modes in the overworld other than jump, hammer and the spin?
Never played Superstar Saga so I can't compare most of these but I can say that the answer to this question is yes. The Dream World especially has a great deal of abilities usable outside of battle.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What about Smash Kart?
I daresay that would be a console seller. :p

I loved everything about Awakening. But what I enjoyed a lot was the personality it had. It may sound silly for me to focus so much on this, but I like it a lot. Like all the critcial quotes and how different and interesting they all were. And just during battle lines that they would say. Of course support conversations, and the marriage aspect.

The story was good, and the gameplay was great. I loved the strategy and combat a lot. But what really made me enjoy it so much was the characters, and all the personality they and the game had.

Hand...hungers...
Radiant Dawn doesn't have support coversations. :ohwell:

PoR is full of them though, and many of them contain a lot of backstory which you won't get to know anywhere else.

:231:

T

Trick or Treat

But we already have that!

:troll:
I actually liked Smash Tour. :b

PoR is full of them though, and many of them contain a lot of backstory which you won't get to know anywhere else.

Only problem is I would need to buy a new system to play PoR. So I am S.O.L for now, I suppose

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Everyone, pretty much literally, at my job keeps talking about how cute and this other girl would be together. And a bunch of them have been wanting to set us up. This is a whole new experience for me. :s
Sounds like me and this thread when they kept paring me with people... needless to say I wanted it to stop

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
There's a lot of talk on Twitter about Metroid NX.
metrend.PNG

I'm warming up to Federation Force a lot more than I was when it was first announced.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Immature fanbase imminent.
I know I'm late here, but man, if these immature "fans" are criticizing a game just because it's a spinoff of a big game/series, people need to grow the **** up. There is a freaking petition to have this game cancelled. There might be people who want to play this game...ever thought of that?

Rage aside, I will be picking Federation Hunters up and trying it to see what I think. Then I'll continue waiting for a main series Metroid game.

T

Trick or Treat

Sounds like me and this thread when they kept paring me with people... needless to say I wanted it to stop
I am pretty sure I was there for that, because I remember that happening.

I don't mind it in this case, I just don't want her finding out, because I honestly do have a crush on her. >////< But she is straight and just doubt she would be interested in me...

D

Deleted member

But then that'd mean the inevitable death of Mario Kart, and thus, an unnecessary batch of complaints come out from nowhere, bashing the idea (much like Federation Force).

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So I just read that the Kansas City Royals hold all but one position on the starting lineup of the American leagues side of the All Star Game this year. I really hope this problem gets fixed soon.

T

Trick or Treat

So I just read that the Kansas City Royals hold all but one position on the starting lineup of the American leagues side of the All Star Game this year. I really hope this problem gets fixed soon.
I'm a Royals fan, have been for years. But I just think the whole voting system should be scrapped. Votes =/= All Stars.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
**** everything I said about SMT x FE's design, the gameplay is so good!

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I am pretty sure I was there for that, because I remember that happening.

I don't mind it in this case, I just don't want her finding out, because I honestly do have a crush on her. >////< But she is straight and just doubt she would be interested in me...
Can't you just have a friend ask if she's gay or am I being awkward again? :nifty:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Seeing baseball stuff reminds me that I can watch more MLB games now that the NBA is in off-season :p

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So, how's that FF Cancellation Petition going? How many nostalgia-is-the-only-game-i-want people have voted for their lack of what they used to know because change is a horrible thing like in Doctor Who? :4pacman:I'm sorry, what are we talking about?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm starting to write a fanfiction about this thread. I need 7 people to be the main characters, who wants to be?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I'm a Royals fan, have been for years. But I just think the whole voting system should be scrapped. Votes =/= All Stars.
I just wonder how other American League teams are coping with this crap. Me being from Minnesota, a state with American League dominance, I wanna see some variety here.
I'm starting to write a fanfiction about this thread. I need 7 people to be the main characters, who wants to be?
I'm up for it!

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So, how's that FF Cancellation Petition going? How many nostalgia-is-the-only-game-i-want people have voted for their lack of what they used to know because change is a horrible thing like in Doctor Who? :4pacman:I'm sorry, what are we talking about?
Doesn't matter how the petition is going as Nintendo isn't going to listen and the signers are too impatient to actually wait for more information on the game.

But the Metroid community in a nutshell:

T

Trick or Treat

I just wonder how other American League teams are coping with this crap. Me being from Minnesota, a state with American League dominance, I wanna see some variety here.
Variety is the best part of All Star Games, especially in hockey. But what I think should matter most is skill, and actually being an All Star. As much as I love my Royals, I wouldn't call them ALL the best players in the AL right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom