• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Still urk'd about Bethesda not revealing TES 6. I really want to hear more about it. Supposedly it's going to take place in Argonia and being the lore-addict I am, am definitely interested in playing it. Argonians have very little lore currently so the fact the next game might take place in their mother land is pretty exciting. I think we'll hear more about it next year for sure.

...Not that anyone here cares.

*cough* :younglinkmelee:
Dude, they just announced Fallout 4, dont expect Elder Scrolls for the next 5 years or so.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So Nintendo Life ran an article saying Star Fox Zero's graphics are bad... like GameCube level.

Uhhh... what? Did anyone else think that?

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
There's a Treehouse stream 4 hours later, no one probably cares but I hope they get around to playing that Mario & Luigi x Paper Mario crossover game, really interested to see how that is.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
at least Nintendo gave us stuff coming out this year
sony's all like "you can get all this $#@! 2016"
and nothing could be worse than "Wii Music"

Soup's On!

Smash Cadet
Not to mention we all hate Other M
No matter what anyone prefers in a Metroid game, hatred of Other M is the link that binds us all together.

I'm fine enough with the Prime games, but I honestly wish the whole Galactic Federation stuff would go away forever. It felt annoying but could be forgiven to have Samus caught up in politics in Fusion, proved really annoying in Prime 3, and absolutely did not help Other M's case at all but it was kind of the least of its problems. Prime 2 was about my acceptable level of "other people talking".

Though I doubt a good ol' fashioned "no talking, no dialogue, minimal plot, we Metroidvania now" game would fly today.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
My thoughts on E3:

I was briefly sad over no Pokemon news, but overall I expected nothing and I got nothing, so I'm content for now.

Now take a deep breath and imagine yourself in a lovely hot spring.
:4pit: :4palutena: :4ness: :4robinm: :4lucina:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Someone tell me
Why the theme of this year's E3 is "Transformation"
BUT NO KIRBY GAME?

I mean, really
A non-spinoff Kirby U woulda been perfect for this theme
*pouts in corner* :sadeyes:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Someone tell me
Why the theme of this year's E3 is "Transformation"
BUT NO KIRBY GAME?

I mean, really
A non-spinoff Kirby U woulda been perfect for this theme
*pouts in corner* :sadeyes:
Because they just released a Kirby game (Rainbow Curse)
Triple Deluxe is still pretty recent as well

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So I went looking for tons of inspiration for Fakemon, and I found something I can't believe is not Photoshopped.

HOW DOES THIS EXIST.

Strofirko

Smash Master
I am actually surprised that most of the people who I thought would be more salty at Nintendo E3 on twitter,is doing fine.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

The only real disappointment I have from E3 is just that all the big games from Nintendo that I want aren't out until 2016. Or December, the earliest.

But like I said yesterday, it is to be expected that some of these games would take a while, and it is just me being impatient.

I will just go hibernate for another 6 months now.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh, and here's a creepy kind of plant I found images of a few days ago. As if being incredibly poisonous wasn't enough, it has berries that look like THIS.

:4palutena: Pit! The Underworld Army is invading!

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Oh, and here's a creepy kind of plant I found images of a few days ago. As if being incredibly poisonous wasn't enough, it has berries that look like THIS.

:4palutena: Pit! The Underworld Army is invading!
I'll be honest, at first I thought that image was from some game lol.
What game are they gonna play today? Mario Maker?
Didn't they play that already?

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I looked up "weirdest hummingbirds" and found a bunch of images of Hummingbird Moths, which are really cool but I told myself I would never make a moth Fakemon.

Then I saw this image and now my mouth is watering like a fountain.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I looked up "weirdest hummingbirds" and found a bunch of images of Hummingbird Moths, which are really cool but I told myself I would never make a moth Fakemon.

Then I saw this image and now my mouth is watering like a fountain.
Is that philadelphia cheese? I love philadelphia cheese.

In fact if you guys excuse me I'll go buy some right now.

Pointless ****posting.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So Fire Emblem Fates will have 2 versions here as well... Birthright and Conquest. This is bull****!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So Fire Emblem Fates will have 2 versions here as well... Birthright and Conquest. This is bull****!
I should probably be posting a picture of Pokemon to make some nonspecific point here, but I'll post this instead.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Geez, I've seen people in social networks that say to have liked the Direct just to be attacked by others that say that they're sucking Nintendo's ****.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
My Uncle is a severe case of "Asshole"

He says stuff to purposely try and make you angry
He laughs when absolutely nothing's funny or when you have even the slightest ಠ_ಠ face
Massive weeb who goes through so many "I like nothing but this anime" phases every 5 seconds (exaggeration) it isn't even funny
He wants to put Japanese Body Pillows (I wish I was kidding) in a shop his Mom (aka my Grandma) runs for specifically the old folk
He insults every character/song we like at all times
He tags along with Grandma on her visits just to keep being an ass
He forces himself to puke whenever he finds something the slightest bit gross (Even on expensive carpets, which he aims for)
And I seriously think he has some sort of mental challenge on 'im

His names Joel, by the way.
But let's just call him Asshole :4pacman:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Only saw a brief glimpse of it before the page was taken down but;

According to IGN, the director of Beyond Good & Evil 2 has dropped out.

I'm not a personal fan, but I know there's quite a fanbase of the original. Hopefully what I saw was false, 'cos I remember that teaser they did before and was impressed.

Soul.

Geez, I've seen people in social networks that say to have liked the Direct just to be attacked by others that say that they're sucking Nintendo's ****.
Social networks are really **** tier. It's time to drop the salt and move on; we know they'll do better next year.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Only saw a brief glimpse of it before the page was taken down but;

According to IGN, the director of Beyond Good & Evil 2 has dropped out.

I'm not a personal fan, but I know there's quite a fanbase of the original. Hopefully what I saw was false, 'cos I remember that teaser they did before and was impressed.
Ubisoft won E3:yeahboi:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
When you're expressing a minority opinion against the circlejerk, and you aren't extra careful, that's to be expected really.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
My Uncle is a severe case of "*******"

He says stuff to purposely try and make you angry
He laughs when absolutely nothing's funny or when you have even the slightest ಠ_ಠ face
Massive weeb who goes through so many "I like nothing but this anime" phases every 5 seconds (exaggeration) it isn't even funny
He wants to put Japanese Body Pillows (I wish I was kidding) in a shop his Mom (aka my Grandma) runs for specifically the old folk
He insults every character/song we like at all times
He tags along with Grandma on her visits just to keep being an ***
He forces himself to puke whenever he finds something the slightest bit gross (Even on expensive carpets, which he aims for)
And I seriously think he has some sort of mental challenge on 'im

His names Joel, by the way.
But let's just call him ******* :4pacman:
O.o . . .

*lightbulb*

Write a sitcom.
Make millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom