• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I was thinking, Paper Jam pretty much confirms Mario is a multiverse, right? Then maybe I'm a bit closer for my Nintendo Multiverse theory to become canon.

Also how will the Super Mario-Kun manga will adapt it? I mean, that Mario has already gone through the Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi adventures.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm bored.
Anyone want to play matches on 3DS?
No? Okay. :4luigi:

Soul.

If people are in for a cancelation of a Metroid game....
I don't know what to say about them. Lmao.

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
So, I decided to take a nice look at the character support threads like I normally do.

It only reinforced just how much people overreact over video games, and that's sad.

Because I don't want to steer this towards more hate at people, i'm changing discussion. Anyone else hyped for Xenoblade Chronicles X? Haven't seen many people talk about it, and the game looks real good.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I need to find a new browser.
I would say FireFox but it eats resources too, but so much like Chrome

FireFox with 7 tabs open 65-95% of my CPU (I have 4 GB of RAM btw)
Chrome with two tabs open 85%-100%

I need to retest Opera, I used to like that :4bowser: a lot

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
So, I decided to take a nice look at the character support threads like I normally do.

It only reinforced just how much people overreact over video games, and that's sad.

Because I don't want to steer this towards more hate at people, i'm changing discussion. Anyone else hyped for Xenoblade Chronicles X? Haven't seen many people talk about it, and the game looks real good.
Yes, I have been trying to avoid spoilers of the game, I'm happy that we finally got a release date.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just saw the metroid game

and the chibiness of it does bug me

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I am extremely hyped for Xenoblade. That game looks amazing.

I would say FireFox but it eats resources too, but so much like Chrome

FireFox with 7 tabs open 65-95% of my CPU (I have 4 GB of RAM btw)
Chrome with two tabs open 85%-100%

I need to retest Opera, I used to like that :4bowser: a lot
I am currently trying UC and Opera. Dolphun sucks for this site.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
We talking about Xenoblade now? I want to play X but...I've played through the first Xenoblade chronicles and I'm not sure if I can handle another one. They're just so darn loooooong. The first game took up all my gaming time for a good couple months when I played it.

As an RPG fan, I REALLY wish RPGs weren't so long.

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
The new Metroid game for the 3DS; people being salty af for no reason.
It would be great if people remembered how Nintendo said they had ideas for 2 metroid games. The timing of this game couldn't be worse, but it's ok to see them try and expand. The game doesn't look half bad either.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
We talking about Xenoblade now? I want to play X but...I've played through the first Xenoblade chronicles I'm sure if I can handle another one. They're just so darn loooooong. The first game took up all my gaming time for a good couple month when I played it.

As an RPG fan, I REALLY wish RPGs weren't so long.
Well, seeing how it's confirmed to take aproximately 300 hours excluding sidequests...

TylerBlackRunIt

I'm from YouTube
3DS FC
2509-3601-8302
I get disliking a game, but disliking Gamexplain's videos for covering the game? Those 300+ people aren't thinking straight. :facepalm:
upload_2015-6-16_20-51-33.png

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The new Metroid game for the 3DS; people being salty af for no reason.
No, but there's a petition about it? Man just imagine them petitioning Mario is Missing back then because it doesn't star Mario, but Green Mario. :troll:

I just got called a tryhard nerd on for glory, haha, I love for glory. Somtimes....
Was he playing as :4littlemac:and or a high tier character and lost?

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
No, but there's a petition about it? Man just imagine them petitioning Mario is Missing back then because it doesn't star Mario, but Green Mario. :troll:

Was he playing as :4littlemac:and or a high tier character and lost?
He was playing as ike and I as meta knight. :)

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
That might help since those were two of my major complaints.

I also didn't like how there was more of a focus on having a few really good characters that can basically solo maps than having a well composed team(which you can get away with in other FE games but in this one it felt like they REALLY wanted you to play that way), and the fact that the AI for the majority of levels was just "rush the player ASP". Oh and the reinforcements in that game were ridiculous.
Yeah, I can definitely understand that. While FE does usually have a few characters ahead of the pack (FE10 Haar comes to mind), Awakening it was easily to just focus on a couple and ignore the rest. Hopefully that issue is mitigated in these games. Same with the AI and reinforements.

Speaking of Fire Emblem Fates, we got the class reels for both sides!

Hoshido: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcDpKihUWTY&feature=youtu.be
Nohr: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WjKqx6iTFk

Awesome that the "laguz" units can promote now since that means they may not fall behind like Yarne or the others in their base classes, and their appearances look great too. Also, it's kind of ironic what happens with the flying classes secondary paths. For the Pegasus Knights, they get a bow-wielding phoenix-like class despite not being physically inclined units while Wyvern Knights get a magic-wielding wyvern (or something draconic) despite never being magically inclined.

Last edited:

Octavium

''Fear doesn't stop death, it stops life.''
Your retina to your occipital lobe as you read.
Most of Metroid: FF's hate from E3 is coming from the fact that we didn't have a new Metroid game in 5 years. This is a very bad time to release a spin-off title.

I'm sure if this game was revealed along with a new Wii U Metroid game, there wouldn't have been as much hate, if any. Since it really does look like a fun little Nick nack.

Hopefully Nintendo doesn't think our hate for the new games means we don't want a new Metroid. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom