• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Can someone tell me who Jon snow is?
while I was testing out Ryu on the miiverse stage it keeps saying Jon snow is dead.

T

Trick or Treat

I'm not gonna lie, I just really love how heavy the anime influence is in SMTxFE. I know a lot of people don't like it, especially the Fire Emblem fans I have seen. But I love it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oh, I haven almost forgotten that I still haven't downloaded all the Smash 4 songs that were introduced in latest DLC (as you may know, I have downloaded the entire soundtracks of all 5 SSB games).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Chrome went emo after Sakurai kicked him out of the playable character slot.
and then he became a playable character in another game
I'm not gonna lie, I just really love how heavy the anime influence is in SMTxFE. I know a lot of people don't like it, especially the Fire Emblem fans I have seen. But I love it.
Same, it helps that Im also a fan of Atlus

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

All this time I though that was the character's name. Not the actor's.
It IS the character.

The actor is Kit Harington.

By the way, I put this in a spoiler because GoT is one of those series that people shouldn't spoil.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The good thing about knowing Game of Thrones spoilers is that if I decide to watch it I'll not grow attached to a character... because at this point they may kill Daenerys off too.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
What didn't you like about Awakening's gameplay? Because depending on that, Nohr could be for you as it does have different mission goals (ex. Escape) and limited grinding.
That might help since those were two of my major complaints.

I also didn't like how there was more of a focus on having a few really good characters that can basically solo maps than having a well composed team(which you can get away with in other FE games but in this one it felt like they REALLY wanted you to play that way), and the fact that the AI for the majority of levels was just "rush the player ASP". Oh and the reinforcements in that game were ridiculous.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I've only played Awakening from FE and nothing from SMT, and I love the look of the game. Definitely looking forward to it.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

All this time I though that was the character's name. Not the actor's.
It IS the character.

The actor is Kit Harington.

By the way, I put this in a spoiler because GoT is one of those series that people shouldn't spoil.
It is the character. The actor is Kit Harrington or something.
Yeah, I just searched the name on Google and saw the first news was his death. I don't watch the show, so I didn't know.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

I've been drawing things that I don't usually draw/In styles I don't normally do (Gooey you so fancy today)
Not sure what to draw next :4pacman:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Jurassic World was awesome

That climax!

It'll give you one

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
So, how it going?
Place needs more Pom Pom.
bUDDHA.gif

Thats better. Also, I like that Chrom.
Fcoujo lajak kxo Conker jesac......

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I am loving every bit of how animu SMTxFE is turning out to be. But I think we can go deeper. It needs nekomimi's,(Put in some Laguz yes please also give me DNAngle status bishi bird laguz), chibi's, people exressing their surprise with loud interjections like "Guuuhk!" and copious amounts of only vaguely hidden homosexual subtext. I want my ears to bleed animu when I play this game.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I really think they'll not touch Armin at all, I even believe that Mikasa, Levi or even Eren have more chances to die
I think Levi and Mikasa has a big chance, they need Eren and Armin is there tactician. my guess is if Levi dies, Armin takes his place
I am loving every bit of how animu SMTxFE is turning out to be. But I think we can go deeper. It needs nekomimi's,(Put in some Laguz yes please also give me DNAngle status bishi bird laguz), chibi's, people exressing their surprise with loud interjections like "Guuuhk!" and copious amounts of only vaguely hidden homosexual subtext. I my ears to bleed animu when I play this game.
Thanks for reminding me to watch DNAngel

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Dayum, Fox is looking good.
But people prefer to salt on a Metroid spin off instead at looking at Star Fox, Mario Maker or Mario & Luigi : Paper Jam.

Well anyway, now that the hype is over, what's next to wait ? For me, I'm waiting for this friday to see the last JoJo episode. It's the final fight between Jotaro and Dio, so the hype is there. I'm also waiting for my birthday to play the games I'll get (Splatoon, Super Mario 3D World, AA VS PL and Apollo Justice). And I'm hyped for the big Nichijou announcement.

My list is strangely big for some odd reason.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
They made :4fox: look like a BAMF. I wish Zero has some sort of "On-foot" gameplay with the other wingmen.

Soul.

I don't even know what's next to wait.
Maybe for another Nintendo Direct I guess.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think Levi and Mikasa has a big chance, they need Eren and Armin is there tactician. my guess is if Levi dies, Armin takes his place
Levi may sacrifice his live and ask Mikasa to preserve the Ackerman bloodline or something

Yeah they need Eren, but he has The Coordinate; Reiner, Bertolt and the Beast Titan Dude want that thing, so my guess is Eren killing himself and ask someone to destroy his body to take The Coordinate with him, or maybe he'll play smart and fake his death to take the Titan guys off guard in a future attack

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Dayum, Fox is looking good.
But people prefer to salt on a Metroid spin off instead at looking at Star Fox, Mario Maker or Mario & Luigi : Paper Jam.

Well anyway, now that the hype is over, what's next to wait ? For me, I'm waiting for this friday to see the last JoJo episode. It's the final fight between Jotaro and Dio, so the hype is there. I'm also waiting for my birthday to play the games I'll get (Splatoon, Super Mario 3D World, AA VS PL and Apollo Justice). And I'm hyped for the big Nichijou announcement.

My list is strangely big for some odd reason.

Dat... dat whiskers

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I grew up with starfox looking like this

He doesn't look that weird to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom