• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

I am loving every bit of how animu SMTxFE is turning out to be. But I think we can go deeper. It needs nekomimi's,(Put in some Laguz yes please also give me DNAngle status bishi bird laguz), chibi's, people exressing their surprise with loud interjections like "Guuuhk!" and copious amounts of only vaguely hidden homosexual subtext. I want my ears to bleed animu when I play this game.
Yes please.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Good: He looks amazing
Bad: This will attract more furries
Lets not start another furry debate, because it always ends up getting ridiculous.

Dayum, Fox is looking good.
But people prefer to salt on a Metroid spin off instead at looking at Star Fox, Mario Maker or Mario & Luigi : Paper Jam.

Well anyway, now that the hype is over, what's next to wait ? For me, I'm waiting for this friday to see the last JoJo episode. It's the final fight between Jotaro and Dio, so the hype is there. I'm also waiting for my birthday to play the games I'll get (Splatoon, Super Mario 3D World, AA VS PL and Apollo Justice). And I'm hyped for the big Nichijou announcement.

My list is strangely big for some odd reason.
Personally, I think he's a bit too fluffy. It makes him come off a bit more adorable to me then I think they intended, though it could be because I have a pet that I'm thinking that way.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This movie has a spinosaurus skeleton as a decoration in the park

The exact thing happens to this skeleton that you think happens

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well, I gotta go sleep. Have a good night/day.
tumblr_inline_n7l7i1gqRc1r2uch7.gif

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
'Now we're gonna show something nobody has ever seen before.' Generic Vietnam shooter #1358. WOW!

T

Trick or Treat

Ever since I switched to Google Chrome, my phone has been constantly overheated. If it blows up in my face I will let you guys know.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Aw man! This track is so great! I love it!
I just can't stop listening to it!
I guess you could say that this Boss theme is my....
Jam.

I'm NOT sorry.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ever since I switched to Google Chrome, my phone has been constantly overheated. If it blows up in my face I will let you guys know.
Chrome literaly eats all the resources, my computer clogs because it uses like 10 individual processes
That's why he didn't got into Smash

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
'Inside the case is Half-Life 3'
'THERE'S A BOMB INSIDE!'

You know you do bad when the Twitch chat is more fun than the conference itself.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Dude, this box art. Construction Worker Mario for a future Mario game? Wrecking Crew sequel? It's like Bob the Builder too!

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
AverageJoe just got bodied by an aerial Flare Blitz.
Pretty hype. :4dk:

Strofirko

Smash Master
This is the moment that I realize, despite almost exclusively playing on PC for years now, I am not a PC gamer.
Internet winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom