• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Put me on weird fanboy list.
I loved Conker even before I played the games.
Yoshi became my favorite video-game character after 3-5 matches in Super Smash Flash 2...
Don't worry, I like Doctor Who yet never managed to finish a single episode.

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Honestly, I'm not angry at the petition but more depressed.
This is the fanbase I'm with. These are the people I'm supposed to talk with and support when the tough times come.
It's crap like this that makes me jaded and bitter.
In the same boat as you. The decisions and things said by fans really makes me question whether I want to associate with some of these people.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I already answered this, I DO NOT KNOW WHY i have to say this again but here it goes:

I suck at mario 2d platformer, I know that even if the design was very good, I disliked smw because I just suck at it and I coudln;t get the full game.

I was ONLY ONCE TOLD AFTER MONTHS that the platforming part felt nto like mario. No one told me this opinion what can you possibly expect from me?

and btw, I am twice as much weird becasue i did the same on SS, except thta I only used facts and acknowledged it. Same for spm, I said "it seems" not "it is". The wording is not the same. Like I don't get why I have to tell again that I still today regretted this.

I remember, I told it to you directly.

but yeah, paper jam has a lot of loves already, if you read my post ont he thread (I saw you viewing it :) ), you know what I mean, it;s in the detials. I already stated this multiple time why?
Sorry, I know you've told me before, it just seems like by now you would have learnt to trust the people behind your favourite character, and support the game by buying it even if it's not in a style you've liked in the past.

Anyway, it doesn't bother me, I just thought it was weird you were already in the 'I don't know if I'll buy it' camp when you're THE Paper Mario guy. I thought the RPG element alone would have you getting it...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I actually enjoyed Sticker Star...
YOU MEAN IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT LIKED THE GAME
PRAISE THE LORD
I enjoyed it too. It wasn't the same as the games in the past, and it didn't live up to it's original trailer but it was still playable. The only thing I didn't like were the boss battles.
The main boss battle I loved was Blooper because that beat

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Sorry, I know you've told me before, it just seems like by now you would have learnt to trust the people behind your favourite character, and support the game by buying it even if it's not in a style you've liked in the past.

Anyway, it doesn't bother me, I just thought it was weird you were already in the 'I don't know if I'll buy it' camp when you're THE Paper Mario guy. I thought the RPG element alone would have you getting it...
well it actually still has stuff I dislike about M&L, like you have to press 3 buttons to jump instead of 2.....2 was already annoying.

Ironically, the treehouse guy choked on the overworld jumps.

Like I said, there;s a good chance that there;s enough stuff to still not like the M&L gameplay, but won;t matter as much because they would get overshadowed by other stuff.

And let;s be honest, this is m&L featuring paper mario, I don;t react the same way if it was paper mario game. Therefore, it;s not because I am obsessed with paper mario that i will NECESSARILY buy a game from a series that I don;t like the gameplay featuring paper mario. The difference is huge and like I said in the support thread, I spotted many good stuff so again, idk if I will buy it, but I still immensily care about what the game implies.

Like I am picky and for me, you don;t jsut talk about mario rpg for both series, you talk about VASTLY different mario rpg.

also, side note, I got that dream team got its price down by 12$ making it 28 instead of 40.....

I;m so torn now.....I don;t knwo if it changes my decision to not buy it....

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
well it actually still has stuff I dislike about M&L, like you have to press 3 buttons to jump instead of 2.....2 was already annoying.

Ironically, the treehouse guy choked on the overworld jumps.

Like I said, there;s a good chance that there;s enough stuff to still not like the M&L gameplay, but won;t matter as much because they would get overshadowed by other stuff.

And let;s be honest, this is m&L featuring paper mario, I don;t react the same way if it was paper mario game. Therefore, it;s not because I am obsessed with paper mario that i will NECESSARILY buy a game from a series that I don;t like the gameplay featuring paper mario. The difference is huge and like I said in the support thread, I spotted many good stuff so again, idk if I will buy it, but I still immensily care about what the game implies.

Like I am picky and for me, you don;t jsut talk about mario rpg for both series, you talk about VASTLY different mario rpg.

also, side note, I got that dream team got its price down by 12$ making it 28 instead of 40.....

I;m so torn now.....I don;t knwo if it changes my decision to not buy it....
The good thing about jumping is that Mario, Luigi and Paper Mario can now flutter for half a second.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
IT DID? Well hell time for me to get off my ass and buy it
Wait lol Sticker Star hate is still a thing?
Sadly. Some peeps don't know others like the game still. You think most would be over it

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
"This just in Nintendo and Sega are teaming up to bring you this $10 day 1 DLC character for Federation Force, everyone's favorite hero,
CHRIS THORNDYKE!

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
ISadly. Some peeps don't know others like the game still. You think most would be over it
Funny, the game got ok reviews too. I've mainly seen hate come from fans of the series. I'm a big fan of the series, yet think it's an ok game, though it does have noticeable problems.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Okay, I was going to do an overall review of what E3 brought, but the keyboard on my iPad is pissing me off when I use it on this site. It just keeps disappearing every time I tap inside the box to write a post. It's so stupid, I have to tap the box 10 times to have the keyboard stay.

Eh whatever. Here are my ratings.

StarFox Zero: 10/10
Just flat out perfect.

Skylanders 2/10
The whole concept of having Bowser and Donkey Kong in the game is pretty awkward.

Legend of Zelda Tri Force Heroes: 4/10
Kinda looks cool, but I'm not that excited

Hyrule Warriors Legends: 8/10
At least I was right about the Sonic leak being fake. It was boring though, because we already saw it due to a leaker from Koei Tecmo. Dissapointed that the Female Link thing was fake too.

Metroid Prime Federation Force: 7/10
I don't care what you say, it looks good to me even if it's just Galactic Federation troopers playable.

Fire Emblem Fates: 10/10
Looks like I'm gonna put money on this preorder as soon as possible. It's just that ****ing perfect.

SMT X Fire Emblem: 6/10
The information we got about it today was kinda bland. I was more hyped about it during the April direct tbh.

Mario and Luigi Paper Jam: 8/10
I totally laughed at the name of the game, and I'm willing to give it a shot sometime.

New Mario Tennis: 0/10
The Mario Tennis games are something I've never played, but this one doesn't hook me either.

Animal Crossing Happy Home Design: 2/10
Not too exciting for me.

Animal Crossing Mario Party Clone: 0/10
What?!?!?!?! That makes no sense.

Super Mario Maker: 10/10
I could just imagine this getting me closer to learning about Game Design a little more.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I got to read a 230 page book in 2 hours.
Go me

Heres more Yoshi for you all
image.jpg

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Funny, the game got ok reviews too. I've mainly seen hate come from fans of the series. I'm a big fan of the series, yet think it's an ok game, though it does have noticeable problems.
Same Im a big fan too and I though it was ok.... Then I get called ******** and a ***** afterwards

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
HOLY **** IT'S HAPPENING
And it looks way more solid and improved than the last prototype

I MUST PREORDER THIS NAO

RIP again Wallet

Soul.

lol so like, come on, this year's E3 was meh. Still better than 2008. Every other E3 is better than E3 2008.
I feel bad for Nintendo, though—poor them. Salt everywhere [especially in regards to the 3DS]. smh

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
lol so like, come on, this year's E3 was meh. Still better than 2008. Every other E3 is better than E3 2008.
I feel bad for Nintendo, though—poor them. Salt everywhere [especially in regards to the 3DS]. smh
Some people don't deserve nintendo what i they just stopped making games because ******* start barking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom