• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Regardless of what kind of showing Nintendo had, this E3 across all companies has been pretty amazing, at least for me.

-Kingdom Heart 3
-Final Fantasy 7
-FIRE EMBLEM
-XENOBLADE
-SMTxFE
-Destiny DLC
-Tomb Raider
-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
-Hyrule Warriors
-Uncharted 4

And a few other games have my interest as well. The next 6 months to a year from now...I need to save up some money lol.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Oh, so the amiibo support is only cosmetic?
I believe the only one that changes so far is Luigi (Who gains a higher jump, traction we don't know about)
The rest are a mystery :4pacman:

'Eyyyy Triforce Heroes isn't N3DS excusive
That makes me happy, maybe this'll be my real first Zelda game that I can actually progress in with some Online buddies! :4pacman:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I need SMM to show my sister just how sadistic I can be when given the chance to make my own level

Four giant bowser ice cream cone in clown cars with magikoopa sprinkles and a lakitu shaped cherry floating on top

Oh and don't forget the Giant Bullet Bill sauce
How could you forget the Spoon?

The, "There are no powerups, do it as small Mario :troll:" spoon!

Soul.

First off, for shame, all of you. For those that were amicable, good on you. That is, the very few of you who this applies to.

Let me start with this: calling people idiots for liking the Digital Event is a no-go. You know who you are.

But even further, even MORE SO than the people berating those who liked it were those of you who did like it berating the opinions of those who didn't.

Your opinion isn't law. They have just as much of a right to show their dissatisfaction as you do your satisfaction. Deal with it.

AND ANOTHER THING, for BOTH sides. Those schadenfreude-laden popcorn gifs and "gimme your salt/tears" comments? The "To the dumbasses that actually enjoyed this:" comments? If I see any more of those people are getting hit with automatic two-pointers. Enough. If you honestly get off to others' disappointment you belong in a psych ward. And I don't think any of you belong in a psych ward, so don't act like you do.

What a ****ing disgrace, how some of you acted. Appalling. Simply appalling. You people are lucky I didn't permanently close the thread outright.

I'll post my opinion on the Digital Event in a bit. Don't ever let me see you people act like that again.
It would be better if the thread was closed for a week or something. Just to drop it. People will be people; salt, tears and freude-laden things will always be present.
My opinion, though.

T

Trick or Treat

Regardless of what kind of showing Nintendo had, this E3 across all companies has been pretty amazing, at least for me.

-Kingdom Heart 3
-Final Fantasy 7
-FIRE EMBLEM
-XENOBLADE
-SMTxFE
-Destiny DLC
-Tomb Raider
-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
-Hyrule Warriors
-Uncharted 4

And a few other games have my interest as well. The next 6 months to a year from now...I need to save up some money lol.
Add in Star Ocean, Assassin's Creed, Monster Hunter...man...

I really need to make a gif of the Link pom pom right now

HAHA WHAT MONEY
I need to save up quite a bit

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
But you know what would've saved Nintendo's event? Drum Guy.

Drum Guy is the best guy. And maybe, just maybe, E3 2015 would've been better with him.

D

Deleted member

Well, regardless of what else Nintendo showed this year, Star Fox was still pretty hype, Mario Maker is still looking promising, and if you count Earthbound Beginnings and the Smash mini-presentation as E3, those were pretty good as well.
Overall, this E3 was pretty alright. Nowhere near as good as last year, but still pretty good.
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN SHENMUE 3 BROKE KICKSTARTER

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
First off, for shame, all of you. For those that were amicable, good on you. That is, the very few of you who this applies to.

Let me start with this: calling people idiots for liking the Digital Event is a no-go. You know who you are.

But even further, even MORE SO than the people berating those who liked it were those of you who did like it berating the opinions of those who didn't.

Your opinion isn't law. They have just as much of a right to show their dissatisfaction as you do your satisfaction. Deal with it.

AND ANOTHER THING, for BOTH sides. Those schadenfreude-laden popcorn gifs and "gimme your salt/tears" comments? The "To the dumbasses that actually enjoyed this:" comments? If I see any more of those people are getting hit with automatic two-pointers. Enough. If you honestly get off to others' disappointment you belong in a psych ward. And I don't think any of you belong in a psych ward, so don't act like you do.

What a ****ing disgrace, how some of you acted. Appalling. Simply appalling. You people are lucky I didn't permanently close the thread outright.

I'll post my opinion on the Digital Event in a bit. Don't ever let me see you people act like that again.

Your totally right. I was very immature and i feel like that what you said is true. Sorry and thank you Opossum. I wil stop acting like that for now. This thread is the social thread. Not the complain thread.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Best things out of E3 so far (In my opinion);
-Roy
-Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
-Yoshi's Woolly World
-Super Mario Maker
-The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes
-Dream Land 64
-Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival (Even though it's a cashgrab, it's so adorable)
-Yoshi's Woolly World (Albeit I said it twice, but Yoshi's Story 2 is too hype)
Did I mention Paper Jam?
I freaking love Paper Jam.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

#NEVERSTOPCLIMBING :icsmelee::popo:

Well anyway, this E3 wasn't really that interresting, for me at the very least. I mean, yeah, we got remakes and sequels to games everyone loves, but appart from that, no "ground breaking" news or announcement that interrested me. And that was on all the sides.

The only games that looked interresting for me were Street Fighter V, Mario & Luigi : Paper Jam and Mario Maker. That's just my opinion, feel free to disagree.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Overall, this was a great E3. Also good on Opossum for bringing his foot down, it did got quite out of hand in here (my over-reactions to the news didnt help Im sure, though I didnt attack or insult anyone over what they think)

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom

#NEVERSTOPCLIMBING :icsmelee::popo:

Well anyway, this E3 wasn't really that interresting, for me at the very least. I mean, yeah, we got remakes and sequels to games everyone loves, but appart from that, no "ground breaking" news or announcement that interrested me. And that was on all the sides.

The only games that looked interresting for me were Street Fighter V, Mario & Luigi : Paper Jam and Mario Maker. That's just my opinion, feel free to disagree.
would've been funny if the pterodactyl was the crow

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Paper Mario's noticing Luigi.

I love how @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 pointed out that Paper Mario is just Mario but in a paper style
But then this happens
So they're technically not the same Mario
Ho-Hum. :4pacman:
yeah I have big updates to do, that was the best thing that coudl happen for smash support becasue it does changes everything.

ironic that I';m not hype for the game, but hype because of soemthign caused by the game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom