• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Not to be offensive, but did anybody else notice Super Mario Maker is coming out on September 11th?? 9/11.
Yeah, the original SMB was released on Sept 13th. But since Sept. 13th this year is a Sunday, they probably decided to release it on the Friday before the anniversary, so that people would have time to play it and make stages over the weekend.
Smart move on their part.
It'll give me a lot of time to experiment with the editor.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
People after the Nintendo direct :
I'm getting a little sick of people mocking people for not like Nintendo direct.
I'm a cry baby for not liking something? The direct was disappointing and nothing will change that.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
That KH ruse would've been as much of a F YOU FANS! as the TWEWY countdown if KH3 wasn't revealed as well.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also for the person that wanted another character to be reveal after we got 3 character yesterday with alot of other content .
You want to kill Sakurai right?

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
NOT EVEN STEEL PANTS CAN STOP THIS BONER.

The footage thus far better mean Olympus Coliseum is finally getting the treatment it deserves. Bring on the olympian gods, Lava Titan, and Wind Titan! And having Angael from Crisis Core as a god would also fit.

They made progress in KHII with Meg, Pegasus, and the Underworld, and added that one part of Thebes in BBS, but that's it.

And dat Tangled world and child Xehanort and Eraqus.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyway, E3 isn't over yet. I want to see something from Namco and maybe Capcom if we're lucky.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm getting a little sick of people mocking people for not like Nintendo direct.
I'm a cry baby for not liking something? The direct was disappointing and nothing will change that.
I wasn't even pointing at you. I was just pointing at the number of whinny people crying over direct.
Sorry if this triggered you for some reason.
kek.png

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I'll say this, but maybe reserve :4feroy: & :4ryu: for today. But that's only what I think.
^This.

In fact, that Japanese Direct from 2 weeks ago shouldn't have happened. I mean seriously, what were they thinking! It's almost as though they thought they'd have less time than they did, and then ending up having a ton of filler (10 minutes of Skylanders, seriously). The new Chibi Robo, Dr. Mario and a good bit Fire Emblem: Fates would have helped. Even the release of Earthbound Zero on Wii U VC would have been better than 8 minutes of a girl droning on about Yarn Yoshi's Wooly World.

And Animal Crossing Party U, had to be the absolute low-point of the event. Even though I'm not mad about the AC series, what the Hell Nintendo! You already have one mediocre AC spinoff coming for the 3DS, Mario Party 10 just came out 4 months ago, who really needed this game in their lives?

Ugh, looks like I'm buying a PS4 this year.

[/rant]

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
*Sees KHIII trailer, sees Rapunzel's tower*

KHIII Rapunzel's Tower.png

KHIII confirmed to be best PS4/XBONE game ever.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
wow that niny direct sucked blast balls. :4villager:

And honestly, so has E3 as a whole. It ain't over yet but in my heart, the ending is inevitable. Sucks too cause this month has been nothing but hype killer. Getting sick of it.

Ah well. Back to my life. :4lucario:

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Salt and flaming is not going to be tolerated. It's one think to voice your concerns and your irritation with a performance (mind that Nintendo's announcements were set over 3 events on two different days, including Ryu, Roy, Mother 1, and Star Fox being made by Platinum Games), but attacking others for something they may have liked/flaming about the Direct isn't acceptable and will be infracted.

I should also mention that flaming for the opposite reason won't be tolerated, either.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I feel like Super Mario Maker will be used by Nintendo to make levels for new games for years to come
Unless they change the formula drastically, they can use this game as a reference of testing a level, is it beatable, is it fun, etc., before putting it in the new game(s)
So yeah, Super Mario Maker is kinda revolutionary for Nintendo in a way
But that's just my point of view :grin:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
:4kirby: confirmed.
Looks good... I hope they are not limited to Super Mario Bros.... I want to play as them in Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, and especially New Super Mario Bros. U.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Salt and flaming is not going to be tolerated. It's one think to voice your concerns and your irritation with a performance (mind that Nintendo's announcements were set over 3 events on two different days, including Ryu, Roy, Mother 1, and Star Fox being made by Platinum Games), but attacking others for something they may have liked/flaming about the Direct isn't acceptable and will be infracted.
197.gif

Now can we please stop the whinning and start talking about something else ? That would be great.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I feel like Super Mario Maker will be used by Nintendo to make levels for new games for years to come
Unless they change the formula drastically, they can use this game as a reference of testing a level, is it beatable, is it fun, etc., before putting it in the new game(s)
So yeah, Super Mario Maker is kinda revolutionary for Nintendo in a way
But that's just my point of view :grin:
I need SMM to show my sister just how sadistic I can be when given the chance to make my own level
Four giant bowser ice cream cone in clown cars with magikoopa sprinkles and a lakitu shaped cherry floating on top

Oh and don't forget the Giant Bullet Bill sauce

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
That was okay. Starfox looks great but we've known about it for a year. Skylanders is eh, not interested at all. Zelda Three Swords looks pretty great, actually. HW3D is cool, but just a port and some new content coming to both versions. Metroid looks kinda terrible for a big Nintendo franchise... Looks like an indie with Metroid slapped on, and there's no way it'll play like a real Metroid. Then we had a recycled FE:fates trailer, okay. SMTxFE trailer is cool, especially how Chrom had to disguise himself to hide his shame from not getting into SSB. :) Xenoblade X was really just a release date. Next was Mario Tennis? Eh. M&LPJ was hyyype. What's left again? Don't remember anything good...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*Sees KHIII trailer, sees Rapunzel's tower*

View attachment 56998

KHIII confirmed to be best PS4/XBONE game ever.
That is one snazzy outfit that Sora (Or whoever that is) is wearing
Red, Black, White and Yellow color scheme, Cool Hoodie, snazzy gloves, and look at how comfy those pants look...
Sounds like a wardrobe I'd wanna wear! I'm kinda jealous! :chuckle:

Eyyyy Triforce Heroes is next
Cool beans!
An online LoZ game on 3DS sounds like my cup of tea, being a little bit of a noob at Zelda myself :laugh:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
That is one snazzy outfit that Sora (Or whoever that is) is wearing
Red, Black, White and Yellow color scheme, Cool Hoodie, snazzy gloves, and look at how comfy those pants look...
Sounds like a wardrobe I'd wanna wear! I'm kinda jealous! :chuckle:

Eyyyy Triforce Heroes is next
Cool beans!
An online LoZ game on 3DS sounds like my cup of tea, being a little bit of a noob at Zelda myself :laugh:
IMO his KHII clothes were cooler.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So after all this baby cry filled with salt with person say to you that you are a idiot for liking thing. (Seriously @ Luggy Luggy i have the same opinion as you, your gif and video reaction are perfect) I decide to listen music like this.
And man that make me better. So what's going right now?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So after all this baby cry filled with salt with person say to you that you are a idiot for liking thing. (Seriously @ Luggy Luggy i have the same opinion as you, your gif and video reaction are perfect) I decide to listen music like this.
And man that make me better. So what's going right now?
KHIII confirmed to have Tangled world.

rapunzel_happy.gif

My waifu is happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom