• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
While their digital event was lackluster, Smash Bros. is my favourite part of E3 so far.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
People are really butthurt over Nintendo E3 2015? Good thing I prepared myself with lube.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Having :4link::4marth::4wiifit:in Mario Maker seems pretty awesome. Hopefully Peach/Rosalina/Toad/Yoshi/Wario will keep their abilities. Playing as Bowser.

Please have playable :4sonic::4pacman::4megaman::4ryu:. IDK if they really put that December release to good use, this could become the definitive amiibo game.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Might want to change the title to "Disappointment Edition". Not many people were impressed. It wasn't their strongest E3. But I do think it was OK, but certainly not great.

We got 4 interesting games if you ask me. And an OK Mario Sports game. In other news, Cuphead still looks great.

Also, just because someone is disappointed doesn't mean they aren't allowed to share their opinion, or make then a "salty hater". Nor does liking this Digital Event make someone a "fanboy".

Does anyone know if Namco and Capcom are doing stuff.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I dont think the opinion carries if people are being a jerks and calling people idiots
I saw you cursing earlier, you didn't really come across as that pleasant yourself.

I think I'll just leave it at that though, I think not liking the presentation is a perfectly valid opinion and really if people are allowed to gush about how much they loved it, people should also be able to rant about why they didn't like it. (within reason obviously)

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Alright, Square Enix. It's either Kingdom Hearts 3 or ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Soul.

You know this community is whinny when you compare the day when they announced characters for Smash to this day were they showed real games instead.
View attachment 56988
When leaked characters are officially announced, everyone is praising Nintendo. But when they do an okay direct with some new games that were interresting and knew they never had a lot of stuff to show this year, everyone craps on Nintendo's head.

Why am I here with a bunch of babies crying over video games ? That's the question.
The sad truth.
You just can't please everyone!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If they fused this direct with the Smash Presentation of last sunday probably people would be crying of joy or something lol

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
At this level of salt, I'll just seat near my good friend Michael Jackson and eat pop-corn while reading all of your whinny posts.
Happy whinning people.
409.gif

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
ok, guys......how can I put this?

I wont; talk about E3 as a whole except saying it was indded underwhelming, but this post is jut to tell how this paper mario thing is not what I was hoping for.

Guys, when I said I wanted a paper mario announcement, I implied that it;s a paper mario SERIES game. This means all the thing we used to have in the series back to root, jsut a game of the style.

This game is not paper mario however. The trailer actually shows it very clearly it;s an M&L game that had a cross with paper mario, it;s not the opposite. What this means is you remember when I said I didn;t like M&L?

Well, that was m&L, not paper mario.

What happened is that I was hyped for 5 seconds.....then I was like.....not sure.

So, let;s just say it;s a kind of disappointement. The James leak is actually still unresolved so it means that the possibility of having paper Mario on WiiU actually never chnaged, but I want to post this so that get that for me, this is not hype. in fact, the world seen int he trailer is m&L, that is another reasons to say it;s not paper mario, it;s just M&L cross over with paper mario. What I hoped was paper mario, period.

So, sorry to post this, but I feel liek I should leave my thoughts before there;s more tags, I actually was only hype 5 seconds...that;s it.
M&L is really good. This might be a way for you to finally get into the series. I'm so excited for Paper Jam.

T

Trick or Treat

D:.....

Ok yeah true, Imma buy the **** out of SMTxFE and FE: Fates

NOT KH3
Minus the crossed off KH3...I agree. I will buy every version of FE:fates or whatever they do in the US version. And definitely buying SMTxFE immediately.

Wake me up when it is 2016 guys. Please and thank you.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
This made me notice
The Mystery Mushroom is probably gonna be in all modes of Super Mario Maker
Whoever wanted to play as Isabelle in Mario 3, Mario World and NSMBU, here's your chance.
:4pacman:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I saw you cursing earlier, you didn't really come across as that pleasant yourself.
Yeah because I was getting pissed at everyone being rude entitled babies
This made me notice
The Mystery Mushroom is probably gonna be in all modes of Super Mario Maker
Whoever wanted to play as Isabelle in Mario 3, Mario World and NSMBU, here's your chance.
:4pacman:
Ooooh baby

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Having :4link::4marth::4wiifit:in Mario Maker seems pretty awesome. Hopefully Peach/Rosalina/Toad/Yoshi/Wario will keep their abilities. Playing as Bowser.

Please have playable :4sonic::4pacman::4megaman::4ryu:. IDK if they really put that December release to good use, this could become the definitive amiibo game.
Too bad you need to buy rare to find toys to do that. And its just costumes with no abbilities, like cmon.

That being said, Super Mario Maker interests me a little, so I'l keen an eye out.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
The main problem I have with this is that it's more a recap than anything.
And the Metroid Games are jokes.

Seriously, I only retain Link cosplaying Zelda, Super Wii Fit Bros and Mario Tennis.

I will not claim that Nintendo is dead.It's clearly not. But this really lacked new content IMO.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
People today: "Wii U is ded, Nintendo is ripperinos"

When another direct happens in....emmm 3 months: "NINTENDO IS STRONGER THAN EVAH"

And the circle will continue

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Also, I guess Star Fox was the game that Platinum was working with Nintendo on. Does this mean Fox can do Bayonetta combos?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"singing"
The salt is really.~
Everyone is raging.~
When i'm hyped~
For PM X M&L~
This community i swear.~
Make me want to kill myself~
Ahhh life is great!~

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
The was pretty bad but not ****.
Nintendo really needs to get so more 3rd parties to help them with the droughts.
I wish they was more Wii U games sense it my console of choice right now but I'm happy we got 3ds games, sense I have a 3ds too.
I think they put too many things in the directs that really took away from their E3.
I more calm now so I was able to give my thoughts clearly.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
People today: "Wii U is ded, Nintendo is ripperinos"

When another direct happens in....emmm 3 months: "NINTENDO IS STRONGER THAN EVAH"

And the circle will continue
That's the Nintendo Cycle for you :p

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Warning Received
Can we get the social thread regulars in here?
Nintendo E3 haters,

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Also I guess I'm the only one who think's Metroid Federation might be pretty fun. Then again, I don't care much about the Fire Emblem stuff. So different taste I suppose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom