• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I wish we would see the next Pokemon game, because for an almost yearly event I find it fishy that 8 months after the last game we haven't even had a teaser.

I don't expect any game announcements that will interest me, though. Heck, I probably won't even bother watching the presentation live.

:4darkpit:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well, you have to take Star Fox and Earthbound out of the equation for this E3.
Well, maybe for Star Fox, but there's nothing assured for Earthbound. After all it doesn't counts if it was released some days ago.

T

Trick or Treat

I wish we would see the next Pokemon game, because for an almost yearly event I find it fishy that 8 months after the last game we haven't even had a teaser.

I don't expect any game announcements that will interest me, though. Heck, I probably won't even bother watching the presentation live.

:4darkpit:
If they don't announce a new game today, then it is pretty safe to say that the only Pokemon we are getting this year is Mystery Dungeon. Which I realllly hope is as good as the first two.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
If they don't announce a new game today, then it is pretty safe to say that the only Pokemon we are getting this year is Mystery Dungeon. Which I realllly hope is as good as the first two.
I hope so, too.

The fact that I cried so many times at Explorers of Sky and still love it is a testament to the series' greatness.

I just hope it's as easy to reset for a better hero as it was before.

I like to answer honestly and get my favorite Pokemon too.

T

Trick or Treat

I hope so, too.

The fact that I cried so many times at Explorers of Sky and still love it is a testament to the series' greatness.

I just hope it's as easy to reset for a better hero as it was before.

I like to answer honestly and get my favorite Pokemon too.
I still haven't played Sky. But I really should have, lol.

As much as I really want a new main series game, I will be happy as long as Mystery Dungeon is just as good. Cause I absolutely loved the series.

Strofirko

Smash Master
You people say like we will not have new games at the digital event,am I at the right place?

Last edited:

Soul.

I hope we see a new main series Pokémon game, just so that they end Gen 6.
Will keep my expectations low, though.

---

If they reveal (key word: if) new hardware, then... um. I don't even know lmao

T

Trick or Treat

I hope we see a new main series Pokémon game, just so that they end Gen 6.
Will keep my expectations low, though.

---

If they reveal (key word: if) new hardware, then... um. I don't even know lmao
At this point I would be happy with anything, I just want to play through a new story again. Gen 7 would be cool but more of Gen 6 is fine too.

Soul.

im not sure if hating on gen 6 is a bad thing
It's good for what it is, but to me it just isn't as good as the previous ones.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Disney shows typically don't have a consistent villain, unlike games. They don't need one because the turmoil is typically among the heroes, and a villain ain't needed. Most shows tend to shoehorn villains in for the sake of a plot in the episode, which isn't a good approach. None of these random, one episode villains would fit well with Eggman.
Yeah, but who would be the best Disney villain to fit well with Eggman?
Though there are a few Disney shows that have an evil villain, but they're just not used alot, mainly the XD shows. Also the Disney channel original movies tend not to have as many good villains either, except for the animated ones.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I felt like XY's music sucked (and LOL at using Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs music for the forests), there was too little to do in the game outside of the storyline, and there were way too many Pokemon based off of already used animals, but Gen 6 gave me Amaura and Aurorus, so I can't hate it.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Though there are a few Disney shows that have an evil villain, but they're just not used alot, mainly the XD shows. Also the Disney channel original movies tend not to have as many good villains either, except for the animated ones.

Mad manchild scientist whose plans are always ruined by an antropomorphic animal.

T

Trick or Treat

im not sure if hating on gen 6 is a bad thing
It's good for what it is, but to me it just isn't as good as the previous ones.
I mean I can't say it was my favorite generation. Gen 4 was amazing in every way. Even the anime was by far the best in the series. The games and Pokemon were great.

But I love all the generations. Gen 6 might not be the best but they were all good.

Okay, get hyped for the new Fire Emblem then.
Pun or not, I am extremely excited for this game. Awakening is in my top 10 games of all time, and I have put in sooo many hours i to that game. Almost 200, which for me is a lot <<.

So I can't wait for If.

Strofirko

Smash Master
"SEGA has officially given us the rights to use the "Shenmue" license."
Wait let me fix that.
"SEGA is so broken that they forgot to renew the "Shenmue" license."

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Nintendo Spider has solved all your problems with that simple post.
I felt like XY's music sucked (and LOL at using Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs music for the forests), there was too little to do in the game outside of the storyline, and there were way too many Pokemon based off of already used animals, but Gen 6 gave me Amaura and Aurorus, so I can't hate it.
Really? Gen 3 and 6 are my favorites. I thought there was a lot to do, personally. (Though.... Greninja bias, so)

Soul.

I mean I can't say it was my favorite generation. Gen 4 was amazing in every way. Even the anime was by far the best in the series. The games and Pokemon were great.

But I love all the generations. Gen 6 might not be the best but they were all good.
Gen 4 is the best. I don't hate any of them; if anything I just find one "eh."

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
"SEGA has officially given us the rights to use the "Shenmue" license."
Wait let me fix that.
"SEGA is so broken that they forgot to renew the "Shenmue" license."
More like, SEGA is too damn broke to not sell the Shenmue license at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom