• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Please make a game like Pokémon Colosseum/XD. Please. Please. PLEASE
I'd really want that. The Shadow Pokemon concept was pretty cool. And those two games that probably had the closest to being a full Pokemon game while still being able to throw away some conventions.

Y'know what'd be weird, if another remake for Red and Blue was made, but for home consoles instead. The idea popped into my head a little while ago. But I know it's unlikely as ****.

D

Deleted member

Nintendo's E3 website now only shows the Digital Event stream. Get hyped.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I want Luigi to be in Super Mario Maker
Them physics seem too fun to not exploit

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Cuphead looks ridiculous. I need it.
I know that game looks really good. And I don't just mean in how it'll probably be. It has to have one of the best artstyles I've seen in any indie game for a long, long time. A nice throw back to 20's-40's animation.

THAT'S how you do a throwback. We so many indie games try to do, but there's rarely any substance in it's style. Like Mega Man, Mario 3, Punch-Out!! and Kirby had an actual style to the games in spite of being 8-bit. Early Zelda and Metroid to this to an extent, but not quite as well as the others until the 16-bit era I think.

But a lot of indies just have pixels for the sake of having pixels, they don't have much flair. Shovel Knight is an exception though. That game tries to implement an actual artstyle.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Peach and Yoshi hover tech, son.

You know you want it.
I want it aaaallll
Luigi from NSLU, Peach and Toad that have 3DW-like functions, Yoshi on his own (Yoshiception, anyone?) and maybe even Wario and Donkey Kong
But I'm keeping my hopes at just Luigi, because most of the time he's just Green Mario :luigimelee:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
No Youtube Lonk yet?
Panic

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Why I watched that shaving commercial?, I haven't used a razor in 2 years lol