• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's one of those subjects that appear more often than necessary.
Is that a bad thing? better then some other topics
Yeah, I've been wanting to blabber about Last Guardian, though.
No one is stopping ya. Although I cant add much beside saying the creature looked cool

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Nintendo Spider has solved all your problems with that simple post.

Really? Gen 3 and 6 are my favorites. I thought there was a lot to do, personally. (Though.... Greninja bias, so)
I have a lot of Gen 4 nostalgia.

In comparison to those games, I didn't feel like there was much to do. No contests, no Seals, no Pokealthon or Wireless Party Zone.

X and Y were by no means bad games, and to each their own, I just didn't feel like there were as many sidequests to mess with because Trainer outfits and Pokemon feeding and training feel more like natural parts of the primary gameplay than extra ways to have fun.

And Gen 5 made me feel cheated by the lack of Ribbon rewards for it's side games.

GIVE ME RIBBONS.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
e9Wjhv0.gif

Why are we talking about the same subjects ? Before it was E3, now we're back to Pokemon.

Well anyway, I continued my storyboards a bit. And I played a little bit more with Ryu and Roy. I'm starting to understand Ryu better, but it still needs some work. Roy is fun, but not that interrested to main or even secondary him.
So yeah, that's what I'm doing.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I found this little badass piece:

Archer Jotaro.jpg

Now give me Star Platinum in either Rin's clothes or Saber's dress and it'll be perfect.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

An actual IN-GAME photo of it. It's body is pretty bird-esque, but his facial features certainly ain't.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Hey I'm Grump, I'm not so Grump, and we're the Game Grumps!
That's all this post is, just the Game Grumps intro. That's it.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Good morning everyone! It's been a gr--

*sees we have almost an hour before E-3*

Please don't disappoint nintendo!

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
*disappoint, nintendo!

Gotta keep that Grammar game strong close to E3! ;)
Grammar Nazi in the thread confirmed

Seriously, I didn't even think about FF7 getting a remake before the rumor popped up. While I'm interested in it, it's not enough for me to get a PS4. I need a new Ape Escape, Dark Cloud, or Crash and then I'm sold

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Alright, if the crowd doesn't want Pokemon, then I'll try something else.

The worlds which contain the aura of magic exist in a perpetual cycle. For thousands of years the blessing of mystical energy empowers the land. Then for what seems like an eternity, it fades to nothing. It returns eventually, but by the time it does, most societies forget that it ever existed in the first place.

Many efforts have been made by many civilizations to maintain this power during magical low tide. Some fizzle away to nothing. Others destroy their worlds. In the world of the Arikati, countless precautions were made to ensure that perpetual magic production was neither too fast nor too slow. For a brief few hundred years, their efforts were rewarded. But the waning world had a strange effect on the energy. They say that the Arikati's calendar was restarted because of the events of a single day.

That day. . .

There were no elements.

There were gods.

Trying to work on story ideas.

This is one possible back story start.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Grammar Nazi in the thread confirmed

Seriously, I didn't even think about FF7 getting a remake before the rumor popped up. While I'm interested in it, it's not enough for me to get a PS4. I need a new Ape Escape, Dark Cloud, or Crash and then I'm sold
There's a new Dark Cloud though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom