• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Guess what my favorite movie is?
Pokemon: Rise of Darkrai?
The Great Gatsby?
Sand ILLUSION?
The Room?
The Matrix?
Justin Beiber: Never Say Nev- PFFT. Couldn't suggest THAT with a straight face.
Wait...
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY?!
Nah...
I've got it!
It's Titanic II!
I KNEW IT.
ALL. ALONG.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I never saw everyone's problem with SSE and thought it was okay and mildly fun, but Project M 3.5 turned it from "meh/okay" to "extremely fun/holy crap, this is SO much better!" in one fell swoop. It's like the original SSE only you can move as freely as you could in Melee's Adventure mode and you actually stand a chance against the annoying and often cheap as a hell enemies because your characters are stronger and faster this time around. Now things still get kinda hilarious once you run into Duon and the "Not Gutsman" bosses since they have Roy and Mewtwo's sound clips placed over them respectively, but it's nothing that killed the experience. If anything, it just makes it more amusing. Even The Great Maze was no longer a dragfest of a hassle anymore due to how quickly you could move around and kill the emerald copies and all of the bosses before reaching Tabuu. Clearing SSE in a whole day on Hard is very much possible now. Though honestly, for the sake of the enemies being balanced and not getting so frustrated I don't think SSE should be played on anything above Normal or Easy.

So yeah, Brawl's SSE was "meh", but I LOVE PM's SSE so much. It and Smash Run are so much fun for me to play. Smash Run is pretty much fun for me until it's time for the final game at the end unless it's the "Run!" race game.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Tommy Wiseau's The Room.

All fandoms are generally bad due to entitled brats being loud and obnoxious.

Some just happen to have more brats than others.
I agree. The rotten parts of the fandom are generally entitled brats and/or people that blindly defends anything or can't handle any criticism (aka fanboys). (There's other factors too but yeah)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
*Comes from reading Amazing Spider-Man 11 and Spider-Verse Team-Up 2*

*Captain Spider, Werewolf, Spider-Monkey, Goblin and Cosmic Spider-Man die and they captured Benjy*

F*** you, Slott.

60's Spider-Man is safe

At least that's something good.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
No ****, Sherlock.

Everyone saw that coming which is why those answers were given.

Shows how predictable you are. :smirk:
I'm not predictable. I'm Rocket Raccoon.

Extravagant creature that's the last of his own species and goes around helping people who can't help themselves. That's what me and the Guardians of the Galaxy do. The Guardians of the Galaxy consists of @Star-Lord, @Groot, me, Gamora, and Drax the Destroyer.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Extravagant creature that's the last of his own species and goes around helping people who can't help themselves. That's what me and the Guardians of the Galaxy do. The Guardians of the Galaxy consists of @Star-Lord, @Groot, me, Gamora, and Drax the Destroyer.
And @Captain Marvel and Agent Venom

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Spare me your furry role playing nonsense, thank you very much. :smirk:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Why am I suddenly excited by Capcom announcements. Are they trully on the path to recovery? We shall see on Saturday I suppose.
NOO DONT DO IT

capcom as we know and love are dead

DEADDDDDD

SF5 does look pretty cool actually

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom