• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
REKKUZA.png
Man, Shiny Mega-Ray looks boss here, I hope we have an event for one...Inb4 Japan Only

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Japan already had an event Shiny Rayquaza in gen V...it was promotion for Pokemon x Nobunaga's Ambition (Pokemon Conquest in America). I got a clone for an RNGed one...or it was Pokegenned.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I. Am. Done. I'M DONE! EFF FOR GLORY AND FOR FUN! STUPID, HOOK, FREAKING, FRACKING, ONLINE BULLFACE!!! All I wanted was a couple of matches. JUST A COUPLE OF MATCHES!!! RAAAAAGH!!!

Stupid P2P connection! Gonna write an essay that's due in a week. Stupid game.

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
I feel so happy right now. I have 7 week holidays and it feels REALLY good knowing you can sleep in on a weekday without having to get up early -____- :smash::seuss:
I'm in a similar boat, except now I can START waking up early to begin my training sooner each day! I've been looking forward to it for weeks now, got a new training schedule drawn up and everything.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, I decided to challenge my luck and hunt a Shiny Aron...with no success, on the plus side, its DexNav level is really high now.

Anyway... Goodnight all!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Officially our best Smash Announcer EVER. I love this man. XD

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388

Officially our best Smash Announcer EVER. I love this man. XD
OMG

Xander's such an adorable guy and it was nice of him to do requests (like the ones he did in the past).

Yep, totally love the guy as well! Video's way too funny. :laugh:

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Whenever I play "Sonny 2" I collect the ZPCI armor for some reason

Edit: And it's NOT an easy feat

Edit 2: Imagine a rare drop from a rare enemy

That's what it is

But I did it!

Every piece of ZPCI armor! Even the "Elite" which is actually the hardest one to get, and ironically the weakest

Last edited:

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
If I played Tekken, I would actually consider maining LC. It looks like she may not be in the NA version though...Well, good job Internet, you took away the one thing that could have gotten me into Tekken. :p
Just wanted to point out that Harada was trolling when he said that. :D No way they'd take a character off the NA roster just because a few guys erupted on the Internet. He just wanted people to realize that Lucky Chloe's inclusion doesn't actually take anything away from anyone.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
We already have baby T-Rex and a magic piece of wood as fighters in Tekken. Hell, you already have a loli-robot-maid in there too, the only thing Im upset about with Cloe is her fighting style appearing unrefined (mostly moves of other characters, not enough cat moves).

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Just wanted to point out that Harada was trolling when he said that. :D No way they'd take a character off the NA roster just because a few guys erupted on the Internet. He just wanted people to realize that Lucky Chloe's inclusion doesn't actually take anything away from anyone.
yeah, I thought that story sounded a bit satirical. I'm sure they realize the irony in fighting irrational behavior with more irrational behavior.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
My internet is finally working again.

Almost done with the first semester of my sophomore year of college, I just need to survive today and tomorrow morning, then I'm outta here for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom