• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
That's until you find out they're all yanderes. Welcome to the worst ending.

No context. How do I respond?

Edit: Whoops, double posted. :c
Watch out, or da scawy gifs'll getcha!

2spooky?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

And with that, I'm taking a break (and trying to trace the anime from where they come). Thank you for the wonderful time, everyone! :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That pick reminds me, the western versions of Tekken 7 might have a muscular bald skinhead in resposne to the Neogaf complaints over newcomer Lucky Cloe. Many complaints about the character ranged from her "looking like otaku pandering ****" to "Being too Japanese to belong in this badass game". I REALLY hope Harada isn't planning on doing this since I don't want to play as a generic bald American that's not Homer Simpson. :urg:
Eh, I'll be honest, when I saw her trailer I did get that "Kawaii desu~ =^_^=" vibe from her. It also didn't help that she has very much a J-Pop look both in design and attacks, and I'd be lying if I said the broken English was not cringe-worthy.

And I get that this is the franchise that brought us the man with a tiger head, but even that all things considered she still feels out of place. But that's just me.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
YES, THEY TAKE MASTERCARD. Welp, Guess what I'm going to do
You're going to donate to a cause such as fighting ebola, water for areas without water, or popcorn trees? :p

And with that, I'm taking a break (and trying to trace the anime from where they come). Thank you for the wonderful time, everyone! :p
I had to. I can't resist the urge to post gifs! :p

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Ugh, the amount of things I would do to Jennifer Lawrence. And these anime girls.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Bye-bye! Have a wonderful trip! I wish you the bes-
WHAT'S THAT OVER THERE!?

(Look at that dog's cold, lifeless eyes.)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
This thread is no longer a Smash 4 thread.
We must talk about anime now.
Anime is illuminati confirmed (lol sorry I had to do it).
It's... It's... all true... *contemplates escape plan*

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Good! Moving on up!
Yep! Even have a full team now too! Just gotta max out affection on my Electrike, Fernando, and then I'll be continuing on.

Also I saw nijou or whatever its name is gifs earlier. That anime seems pretty interesting. Watched a few clips from it.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Eh, I'll be honest, when I saw her trailer I did get that "Kawaii desu~ =^_^=" vibe from her. It also didn't help that she a very much a J-Pop look both in design and attacks, and I'd be lying if I said the broken English was not cringe-worthy.

And I get that this is the franchise that brought us the man with a tiger head, but even that all things considered she still feels out of place. But that's just me.
I wonder what's your opinion of Eliza the sleeping, makes her breasts grow from bloodsucking vampire from Tekken Revolution.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if they bring her back for Tekken 7 since she's such a unique character (Still a better vampire than Edward from Twilight).

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Yep! Even have a full team now too! Just gotta max out affection on my Electrike, Fernando, and then I'll be continuing on.

Also I saw nijou or whatever its name is gifs earlier. That anime seems pretty interesting. Watched a few clips from it.
You better not have any issues with Norman or the Twins! I'll be quite disappoint since I am assisting!

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
I wonder what's your opinion of Eliza the sleeping, makes her breasts grow from bloodsucking vampire from Tekken Revolution.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if they bring her back for Tekken 7 since she's such a unique character (Still a better vampire than Edward from Twilight).
I'm pretty sure any vampire is better than Edward from Twilight. :V
You better not have any issues with Norman or the Twins! I'll be quite disappoint since I am assisting!
Mmhmm! You've been very useful so far along the journey anyway. c: Though the absurd amount of exp you get from Pokemon Amie bonuses and trading bonuses ensures that I use you sparingly so you're not overshadowing the rest of my team. :V

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I have 5.
You get the 4th and 5th gym badges within seconds of each other though.

Hast thou forgotten?
You're here forever.

Mmhmm! You've been very useful so far along the journey anyway. c: Though the absurd amount of exp you get from Pokemon Amie bonuses and trading bonuses ensures that I use you sparingly so you're not overshadowing the rest of my team. :V
Even Robert Pattinson hates Edward.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I got nothing to even say atm. I guess that's how strange and bored I am. So now I'm just looking at the girl with the devil horns and the mammoth skull..

*spins around randomly*
Yep, too many Drinks of the Gods again.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

I am curious though, did you keep or replace calm mind?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Well admittedly I have not heard of her till now, in my opinion she's all right. And at least has some quirks apart from "moe".

http://www.pokemoncenter.com/Greninja-Poké-Plush-Large-Size/dp/B00KN1ZGRI

There's a possibility I might be getting this for Christmas. Yes yes yes yes yesssss!
And yet there are no Substitute plush toys.
I'm calling bias.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom