• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Almost every SSB4 player (yes, even online players) think custom moves should be legal, as they make every character better.
I just feel that by using custom moves, people are just going to play Ganondorf and nobody else. Because dropkicks.
Custom moves are useful, yeah. I think they should be legal, along with Mii Fighters.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I just didn't know the date and found out about an hour before the exam began. Excuse to use a cute gif: At least I didn't fail.
That pick reminds me, the western versions of Tekken 7 might have a muscular bald skinhead in resposne to the Neogaf complaints over newcomer Lucky Cloe. Many complaints about the character ranged from her "looking like otaku pandering ****" to "Being too Japanese to belong in this badass game". I REALLY hope Harada isn't planning on doing this since I don't want to play as a generic bald American that's not Homer Simpson. :urg:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That pick reminds me, the western versions of Tekken 7 might have a muscular bald skinhead in resposne to the Neogaf complaints over newcomer Lucky Cloe. Many complaints about the character ranged from her "looking like otaku pandering ****" to "Being too Japanese to belong in this badass game". I REALLY hope Harada isn't planning on doing this since I don't want to play as a generic bald American that's not Homer Simpson. :urg:
I know right! Last time we got an American we got Bob, and look where he went.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Hey guys! I suddenly vanished because I learned what it feels like to have a sugar crash! I am back now!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Okay, I haven't come here all day and going to sleep soon. Something interested hapenned?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I didn't knew of all the hate 'till yesterday.

I usually don't like J-Pop styled characters, but just for the sake of trolling I hope she appears in the American version and becomes the most bronke-ish OP character.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
For some reason, I did not react like I did with Oboromurama or Ffamran's gifs. I'm guessing that's because it borders on ridiculous.

You're no fun. Have some dancing Touhou, then. ¦D

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom