• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Meanwhile, Nintendo is expanding the wallet thanks to the Amiibos :

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So there's rumors of MORE amiibos being discontinued. This time it's :4dk:, :4fox:, & :4samus:.

WHAT. THE. ****??!!
NoThisDoesNotExpandDong.jpg

I find that hard to believe.

DK and Samus are very iconic characters and Fox is getting an upcoming game. It doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Waiting on that Dark Pit amiibooooooooooo
It doesn't make alot of sense to discontinue amiibos b4 Christmas

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Just wanted to point out that Harada was trolling when he said that. :D No way they'd take a character off the NA roster just because a few guys erupted on the Internet. He just wanted people to realize that Lucky Chloe's inclusion doesn't actually take anything away from anyone.
I know he was probably trolling. My response to the whole thing isn't serious. I still don't really plan on getting Tekken, but if I had the chance to play, I would definitely be playing as LC.

"Kyogre's Primordial Sea! A heavy rain began to fall!" Basically the weather in the Bay Area right now.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You make it more obvious, thus you're an easier target. :smirk:

But really, learn to take a joke. :p

(Nothing wrong with being a furry, though.)
I make it incredibly obvious as to what my "tastes" are for pretty much everything and nobody tries to harp on me for it. XD

...Then again, that's probably because they all know I'd pretty much just respond with "You're damn right I am/do, and I LOVE IT!" ¦D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom