• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrkaoz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mrkaoz
There isn't one? Oh, lol. Guess people still play XY instead of ORAS, but that's because of the FS.
Just got a 3DS (I know a little late), but I wanna play Pokemon. I already played Ruby in my Advance, but now I am thinking about buying X/Y or ORAS, somebody tell me which one is better.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Just got a 3DS (I know a little late), but I wanna play Pokemon. I already played Ruby in my Advance, but now I am thinking about buying X/Y or ORAS, somebody tell me which one is better.
The only good thing about X/Y are the new Pokemon, the rest of the game isn't good. Not to mention you can't get the new Mega Evolutions on X/Y.
OR/AS has its flaws too (it's a literal remake after all) but I would call them better.

D

Deleted member

So, I just turned 23 years old today.
23, the tenth prime number, and which make 2 + 3 = 5, my favorite number with the 2.

#FigureManiac

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
ORAS. Although I do like X/Y a lot, ORAS is just too perfect.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I just turned 23 years old today.
23, the tenth prime number, and which make 2 + 3 = 5, my favorite number with the 2.

#FigureManiac
oh really?

first, happy birthday, but what's weird is that the reasons my nick has a 5 in it is because it's my favourite number too!

how weird, I didn't think someone would like the 5 too!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Who do you think is the worst character in smash 4? I'd say :4wiifit: and :4palutena:

:4jigglypuff:

When the only way to be good with him* is to spam Rest, you now he's* a bad character.

*See spoiler below:

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
For me I'm just rubbish with Diddy Kong. I know he's a great character, but I don't want to learn the proper/complicated way to play him, so I suck even just casually.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I have no idea what I'm doing when playing :4littlemac::4duckhunt::4wiifit::4zelda:. And I just plainly suck with the Pit Brothers.

Last edited:

Mrkaoz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mrkaoz
Oh yup, :4duckhunt: is also pretty difficult for me to play with. And I hate it to play against people who mastered him. Leaves me clueless on the battlefield.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
:4ganondorf: for life. He's my best character.

I'm also pretty good with :4pit::4darkpit:. (Learn to play, @ RamOne RamOne . roflmao)

I'm getting good as :4robinm:. His shorter range compared to other sword users is my biggest gripe with him.

Other characters I'm overall comfortable playing as: :4marth::4lucina::4link::4tlink::4shulk::4pacman::4bowserjr::4greninja::4sheik::4mario::4drmario::4myfriends:

Characters I can't get the hang of: :4megaman::4palutena:

Last edited:

Mrkaoz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mrkaoz
Mega man was a little disappointment for me. He is my all time favorite character in the games industry, but it's so hard for me to play with. I can play casually with him against my friends, but I lose every match online with him. :\

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Predictions(why do I do this?):
No Smash for me
Freezing Rain
and partridges in pear tree's.
Excuse any mistakes, my other thumb is currently taking a vacation.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm pretty good with :4link: if I do say so myself
I'm okay with :4pit: and meh with :4kirby:
I mess around with :4robinm: occasionally, but I rarely branch out

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

P̉̈́̎ͦ̓ͦ̇ͪ͊̎̚͏̧̡̦͚̱̻͙͍͇̹͉̮̝̫͟ͅR͛̉̏͑̀̏ͪ͢͏̪̞͉̺̳̺̭̼̘̲͕̮͚̺̮̻̦À̳̼͕͇̪͓͕̭ͬ͊ͤ̒ͪ̐ͫͦ̂̀̀̚͘͘I̧̨͖̮̳̰̠̖͙͎̰̻̐̊̋ͦ͌ͩ̔̉͟S̵͕̘̮̤̱̭̜̠͕̹̮̈́̊̂͛ͯ̿ͨͧ̀͠͞ͅḚ̷̷̢͎̹̼̙͍͚͎̝̪̯̬̿ͪͣ͋̀̽̌̊̎̌ͪ̇̐̍̄̕͢ͅͅ ̴̧͚̬̩̦͓̫̼̱̗̝̣̼͓͓̱̹͈̫͆͋̆́ͧͤ̾ͤͬ̌ͫ̈̏͊ͥ͟Ṫ̨̘͔͖̱̺ͦͣ̂̄ͪ́ͥ͗ͨ͗͘͡H̝̭̩̲͇̼̹͙̭̲̘̬͍͂̿ͤ̍ͪ̄ͥͭ̂ͬ̐̃ͮͫͪ́ͣͥ̋́͞E̛̺͙̟̠̗͉͍͛ͫ̿ͥ̋ͥ̐ ̉ͪͦ͑͐͂͋̏̍ͥ̎̇̐ͥͨ͟͏͔̙͍̺̩͢G̶̵̴̩̥̜̘͉̤͓̱͙̳̪͖̥̰̰͖͎͖̰ͨ̌ͣͪͥ̂̐̅̇ͩ̔̌ͮ̚͜Rͩ̈̓̌ͧ̅̆̓̀͋͂̆͏̷̵͉͙̞̭̩͎̮̭̝̳͓̫̳̕Ë̶̠̯͚̟̜̱̪͉̲̼͉̙̯ͫ͌̉ͫ̄̈͆ͮ̆̋̌̇̾͑̂͢ͅA̹̳̘ͣ͆ͧͪ̊ͯ͆ͨ͆͛͂͑ͣ̌ͪ̚̚̚͢͝ͅT̨̲̯̼̳̭̦͙̮͕͕̘͍̅̋̈́ͨ̐̅̎ͥ̉͛̃̈̋ͣ͒͘ͅ ̶͈̫̰̣͒̆̆͋͆̆̍͘ͅǪ̆͑ͥ̋̋̒͋͂̉̇ͧ̏ͪ̚͡҉͖̻̣͎͍̦̟͓͓͉̘̻͚̣͍̼ͅN̵̐̾̊̒͛̄̈́̐͋̅͒̐̒̇̀͏̷͓͙͖̜̖̺̳͇̝͔̼͠E͛͗͆͐̉̎̾̃͏̸̡̠̻͈̱͚̖͍̦̲Š̴̶̬̮̫̻̫̹͓͉̻̩̱̯̤͔̹̤̆̍ͫ̀́ͨͣ̌̐̾̎ͥ͊͌̾̇̓̀̕.̧̂̊͒ͪͮ̚͏͏̷͔̘̱̲̬̺̙

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Worst? Palutena seems decent, but her default moveset is rather bad and hard to work with. Zelda is by far the worst, having no real options, where everybody else has fairly decent weapons to fight with regardless. Jigglypuff is still quite amazing, as only Brawl was her bad moment in Smash history.

Outside of patches, Zelda just isn't really savable. I do admit MegaMan may still be on the low scale, but we'll have to wait and see in the actual meta. Ganondorf is still a bit low, but his approaching options are still difficult outside of custom equipment/moves.

I'll eventually get more competitive knowledge when I have a usable Control Pad to participate at a more reasonable level and I fight more human opponents offline. I do admit I overuse the customs, but I feel they make the game a lot more fun.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
:4zelda:seems like the worst character so far. :4littlemac::4megaman:are just really unusual characters for the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom