• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ugh, my YT subscriber amount dropped by a half.. it's now 143 instead of 202.. meh.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I used to have 1 YT subscriber but he left when I didn't subscribe to him back

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Currently I just caught a jolly Virizion with a spread of 30-31/30-31/26-27/30-31/30-31/31. If Defense and Special Attack were swapped, it would have been perfect. :/

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think Retsuprae called Markiplier "Pewdiepie with glasses" but I find him a little more classy than Pewdiepie

Though his exaggerations can get grating at times

Edit: Yep, it WAS Markiplier they called "Pewdiepie with glasses"

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I always thought Democracy TPP was more interesting. Anarchy is like monkeys flailing at a keyboard, not a social experiment. They idea of majority rules on the next action in the game is a really neat idea, too see what everyone comes up with.
Well, that's the idea of anarchy :p TPP was based on the "Infinite Monkey Theory", we see Democracy as "Easy Mode" because it converts the game in a simple playthrough and lacks the sensation of surpirise and accomplishment that anarchy gives (like capturing Zapdos)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Is it just me or does SSB4 drain the 3DS's battery more than any other game? I remember having Pokémon X, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team sitting out for about 2 weeks on standby/sleep/REST before the light even goes red. With SSB4, it's like ~3 days before it starts to go red and I haven't even played once during those periods.

Maybe I should just exit out SSB4 so, I don't have to repeat this energy vampire nonsense.

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
Is it just me or does SSB4 drain the 3DS's battery more than any other game? I remember having Pokémon X, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team sitting out for about 2 weeks on standby/sleep/REST before the light even goes red. With SSB4, it's like ~3 days before it starts to go red and I haven't even played once during those periods.

Maybe I should just exit out SSB4 so, I don't have to repeat this energy vampire nonsense.
You should probably close your games before you put the console to sleep. Would solve that problem instantly lol. Especially if you haven't played it in 3 days.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

why would you leave a game out for 2 weeks? unless you forgot about it and remember, SSB4 is taking up almost all of the 3DS space to just run.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You should probably close your games before you put the console to sleep. Would solve that problem instantly lol. Especially if you haven't played it in 3 days.
why would you leave a game out for 2 weeks? unless you forgot about it and remember, SSB4 is taking up almost all of the 3DS space to just run.
I don't have all the time in the world and yes, even Grass-types with awesome mustaches forget every now and again. It was fine leaving out anything that wasn't SSB4 for a long time. I should have suspected something when I noticed how long it took to boot and turn off SSB4 which reminds me of Tekken 6's loading times... Wait a minute... They both involve Namco.

Last edited:

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I don't have all the time in the world and yes, even Grass-types with awesome mustaches forget every now and again. It was fine leaving out anything that wasn't SSB4 for a long time. I should have suspected something when I noticed how long it took to boot and turn off SSB4 which reminds me of Tekken 6's loading times... Wait a minute... They both involve Namco.
I'm having serious short term memory loss problems recently so I understand.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm having serious short term memory loss problems recently so I understand.
I just forget because there's other stuff I should be doing. So, my little 3DS XL - what an oxymoron - ends up sitting there consuming battery like it was at a bar like a sad, lonely man who recently got divorced for the 3rd time and found out his 3rd ex-wife was in cahoots with his other ex-wives to cheat him out of his money, but because they had "connections" he couldn't do a thing. Remember kids: don't marry a lawyer. Or a FBI agent... Or a surgeon. :p

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Musketeers can be really annoying; I messed up while fighting Virizion, I Mega Evolved my Gyarados by mistake (My idea was Mega Evolving Salamence to eat all the Sacred Swords and Giga Drains) and Verizon Wireless set up Sword Dances and smashed most of my team while I was trying to fix things out...finally I KOd it and reset; that reset was lucky because I got a Timid Virizion

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently if you eat fat substitute, and your body doesn't realize it's fat substitute, your body will still store fat

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Soooooo.... its complete Bull****?
IDK really

"What if you decided to fool your taste buds with a fat substitute? A recent study by Swithers et al., in Behavioral Neuroscience, discovered that the taste of fat on the tongue might be enough to trigger the body to inappropriately metabolize all the calories you consume. Rats that ate adiet that contained a mixture of real fat and fat substitute actually gained more weight and developed more fatty tissues than rats that only consumed real fat. The overall message of these studies is that our bodies have evolved a sophisticated system for monitoring the content of fat in our mouths and gut and that this system can be altered by what we choose to eat. "

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
IDK really

"What if you decided to fool your taste buds with a fat substitute? A recent study by Swithers et al., in Behavioral Neuroscience, discovered that the taste of fat on the tongue might be enough to trigger the body to inappropriately metabolize all the calories you consume. Rats that ate adiet that contained a mixture of real fat and fat substitute actually gained more weight and developed more fatty tissues than rats that only consumed real fat. The overall message of these studies is that our bodies have evolved a sophisticated system for monitoring the content of fat in our mouths and gut and that this system can be altered by what we choose to eat. "
Wow.:crazy:

D

Deleted member

What's up again?
Is the Wii U error code problem fixed yet or something?

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I just read an article on Nintendo Everything about the 5 most under appreciated DS games. 3 of them were text adventures, Ghost Trick being one that finished second, it's both great and a shame. Great because it is truly deserving of that title, but sad because it is up there for me as one of the best games I've ever played. The story is so moving and powerful, it deserved to do better :(

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
IDK really

Well, I DO need to gain weight so... I should eat mixtures of real fat and fat substitutes then? Hmm, perhaps I should volunteer to become a test rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom