• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Aw yeah, digging up the last bit of clips before the special airs tomorrow!

D

Deleted member

No Idea.
I just woke up this morning hearing my mother crying and puking constantly and my Grandma took her to the Hospital at 10AM (for refrence, it's 8:54PM, Grandma returned but Mom is at the Hospital for the night, possibly longer)
Sorry to hear that, man.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I remember the regis in Emerald.
Regirock is pathetically easy to catch (One dive ball, on the first turn [in a desert])
Regice middle difficulty (Not too many pokeballs, ended up catching it in an Ultra ball)
Registeel is the most difficult (Many, many pokeballs, ended up catching it in a Great ball)
Indeed.. back in Ruby
Regirock took me 26 Ultra Balls and 3 Timer Balls and some Hyper Potions because it slammed my team with Superpower
Regice was HELL, I wasted 50 Ultras +8 Greats and 2 Regulars and then killed itself with Struggle, on my Second attempt it took 50 Ultras again, but I succeeded
Registeel was a pain to weaken but it was a little bit easier because it took 34 Ultras

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I remember when I had runy/ sapphire

I wanted to figure out what all the natures did, but there wasn't a site on the internet that had a list of them all

Or, at least, I didn't know where to find one

So I captured the same species of pokemon in every single nature I could find and recorded their stats at a certain level

Little did I realize back then this thing called "IV's"

Surprisingly my results were mostly accurate though.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
He's difficult to capture because you had to step up your game from a pokeball to a great ball?
I used so many ultra balls that I started throwing great balls. It also took multiple tries because of STRUGGLE.
I got Regice on my first try.
Regirock surprised me.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Whoa! Regigigas battle intro looks really bad**s, I was suprised because they used the Sinnoh Legendary theme instead of the Regi Theme but still it feels really fitting because the aggressive entrance it makes.
23 Poké Balls + 2 Premier Balls and still trying to capture it at the moment of this post.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I have Fox and Yoshi amiibos. I don't really use them, but they sure are pretty. I'll probably end up with a few more, just as a collector piece.

Hopefully Yoshi becomes useful in Wooley World.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
No Idea.
I just woke up this morning hearing my mother crying and puking constantly and my Grandma took her to the Hospital at 10AM (for refrence, it's 8:54PM, Grandma returned but Mom is at the Hospital for the night, possibly longer)
Well she'll be in my prayers.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I feel like I'm a witch while cooking

I have my vials of various ingredients before me and I'm like "a dash of this, a pinch of that!"

Some eye of newt, wing of bat, and the perfect cake shall be made!

Edit for Awesomeness:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Once again Regigigas proves me why it is the "Regi King", It took me 69 Poké Balls (6 of them Premier) and 4 Timer Balls to catch it, I wanted to continue with the Normal Ball spam but he got close to the "Struggle Zone" and I had to switch to the Timers. It felt like a Déjà Vu for me because I caught 'Gigas on a Timer Ball in Platinum too.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Does anyone else always buy their balls in pairs of 10, even if they are getting more just to make sure to get the maximum amount of premier balls?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Does anyone else always buy their balls in pairs of 10, even if they are getting more just to make sure to get the maximum amount of premier balls?
Yes, this is why I have like 68 Premiers at the time.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I kind of like the beginning of the game when getting pokeballs is a hard decision

Where getting 10 uses up all my money

or would I rather be getting some potions?

Naw

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Wat. 68? you bought 680 pokeballs? Why?
Well, not only Regular Balls; Ultras, Dusks etc. count too. Since I started playing OR I buy 10 balls of any kind when I visit any city/town to save myself time of buying them during Post-Game (and in case a Shiny appears)...also I used the Amulet Coin/Luck Incense so I make money fairly quickly.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Scott Cawthon, the creator of Five Nights at Freddies, also created an animation based on the book "Pilgrim's Progress"

WTF? Going from Christian literature to Chuck E Cheese horror

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So TPP finished Omega Ruby and gave away their team (which included a Rayquaza) and started playing Battle Revolution...
I said to myself: "Well time to close the window and keep playing my game"
*Epic F-Zero's Big Blue guitar remix starts playing during the battle*
...."mmmm....I'll stay here for a while then."

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have an espurr plushie in my car

It's kind of funny, where it is the window always freezes over

It must be it's dark aura

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So TPP finished Omega Ruby and gave away their team (which included a Rayquaza) and started playing Battle Revolution...
I said to myself: "Well time to close the window and keep playing my game"
*Epic F-Zero's Big Blue guitar remix starts playing during the battle*
...."mmmm....I'll stay here for a while then."
they are playing Battle Revolution now? Ill stay for that
Too bad it's not Diggersby tho. :yeahboi:
I dont even know if there is a plush for that pokemon

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There is no plush for Ampharos, at least not a pokecenter one

and that makes me mad

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh look at that TPP is finally playing good music during battles
Like what? I'd imagine they'd keep it Pokemon themed right? Or at the very least video game related.

They having a lot of bugs because is the first time playing, but is enjoyable... Battlefield (Brawl) is playing now.
Aaaaaaand that answers my question. So it's Nintendo related at least. Although playing some Mega Man, Street Fighter or Tekken stuff wouldn't be too out there.

Last edited:

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Scott Cawthon, the creator of Five Nights at Freddies, also created an animation based on the book "Pilgrim's Progress"

WTF? Going from Christian literature to Chuck E Cheese horror
Well, to be fair, you're leaving out the story behind it.

Scott Cawthon has made many games and Christian animations before Five Nights at Freddy's, but they were all harshly criticized and critics called his characters akin to animatronic dolls. He was apparently sent into a stage of depression, before coming up with the idea of FNAF. It just shows that even the harshest of criticism can benefit in the long run.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, to be fair, you're leaving out the story behind it.

Scott Cawthon has made many games and Christian animations before Five Nights at Freddy's, but they were all harshly criticized and critics called his characters akin to animatronic dolls. He was apparently sent into a stage of depression, before coming up with the idea of FNAF. It just shows that even the harshest of criticism can benefit in the long run.
I found some parts of that animation funny

I think he got inspiration from Veggie Tales though, honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom