• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hey, I almost forgot about this thing. Your YouTube account's old contacts (friends) and Inbox messages are going to be removed today.. I guess maybe at midnight? I don't know.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Has anyone else here been experimenting with the Amiibos?

The GameStop I went to only had Mario, Donkey Kong, Yoshi and Pikachu, so I picked Mario. (I would've gone with Marthderp or Samus over him, but I may get them for Christmas)

Anyway, I named him Spaghetti! :p

I haven't seen him learn any skills off me yet, but he has brought back a few customs, and the extra weapons and rupees in Hyrule Warriors is also quite helpful. All in all, I'm happy with him, and in weird way, proud, even. Embarrass I'm looking forward to what they do with Amiibo in the future.

Also, I have the day off work tomorrow, so I'm up to matches on Wii U OR 3DS almost all day!

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Almost bought a Samus amiibo

Anyways, Hyrule Warriors is a lot more fun on Hard.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.

The GameStop I went to only had Mario, Donkey Kong, Yoshi and Pikachu, so I picked Mario. (I would've gone with Marthderp or Samus over him, but I may get them for Christmas)

I haven't seen him learn any skills off me yet, but he has brought back a few customs, and the extra weapons and rupees in Hyrule Warriors is also quite helpful. All in all, I'm happy with him, and in weird way, proud, even. Embarrass I'm looking forward to what they do with Amiibo in the future.

Also, I have the day off work tomorrow, so I'm up to matches on Wii U OR 3DS almost all day!
I have indeed already got plans for :popo::lucas: and maybe even :pichumelee: :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Finally Im doing my favorite Pokémon Sidequest: The Regis (My body is Regi of course)
Time to "wait for time to pass twice" and open Regice door.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Hi I'm back
Lots of things happened
A few things worth nothing
  • Regained Access to my Dr. Mario custom Moveset (took long enough)
  • Found out that I'm good at Dedede
  • Completed all the Custom Moves for :4luigi:, :4peach:, :4bowser:, :4yoshi:, :rosalina:, :4bowserjr:, :4wario: and :4gaw:
  • And my Mom is in the Hospital.
Yup.
Also I'm ready to fight @Frostwraith now.

This is going to SUCK! ~Xander Mobus

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have been tempted to buy one on multiple occasions, though I'm trying to hold out until Shulk comes out.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Hi I'm back
Lots of things happened
A few things worth nothing
  • Regained Access to my Dr. Mario custom Moveset (took long enough)
  • Found out that I'm good at Dedede
  • Completed all the Custom Moves for :4luigi:, :4peach:, :4bowser:, :4yoshi:, :rosalina:, :4bowserjr:, :4wario: and :4gaw:
  • And my Mom is in the Hospital.
Yup.
Also I'm ready to fight @Frostwraith now.

This is going to SUCK! ~Xander Mobus
Oh God, what happened with her?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I wouldn't call it interesting, but I almost have every legendary Pokemon now.
What are you missing exactly? I imagine most of those event only ones right? Those are annoying to get. Especially since they won't normally let you trade them.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Oh God, what happened with her?
No Idea.
I just woke up this morning hearing my mother crying and puking constantly and my Grandma took her to the Hospital at 10AM (for refrence, it's 8:54PM, Grandma returned but Mom is at the Hospital for the night, possibly longer)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I remebered how annoying are the Regis...
Regirock took me 2 Ultra Balls, nice, I was very lucky I guess..
Regice took 10, an okay number.
Registeel decided to be an a** and took 30 ULTRA BALLS, I feared for Struggle

...still it was very cool to encounter them again.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
No Idea.
I just woke up this morning hearing my mother crying and puking constantly and my Grandma took her to the Hospital at 10AM (for refrence, it's 8:54PM, Grandma returned but Mom is at the Hospital for the night, possibly longer)
Karmas a *****
Sounds like stomach flu of od on pills which I know form experience on both accounts

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I remebered how annoying are the Regis...
Regirock took me 2 Ultra Balls, nice, I was very lucky I guess..
Regice took 10, an okay number.
Registeel decided to be an a** and took 30 ULTRA BALLS, I feared for Struggle

...still it was very cool to encounter them again.
I remember the regis in Emerald.
Regirock is pathetically easy to catch (One dive ball, on the first turn [in a desert])
Regice middle difficulty (Not too many pokeballs, ended up catching it in an Ultra ball)
Registeel is the most difficult (Many, many pokeballs, ended up catching it in a Great ball)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I remember the regis in Emerald.
Regirock is pathetically easy to catch (One dive ball, on the first turn [in a desert])
Regice middle difficulty (Not too many pokeballs, ended up catching it in an Ultra ball)
Registeel is the most difficult (Many, many pokeballs, ended up catching it in a Great ball)
He's difficult to capture because you had to step up your game from a pokeball to a great ball?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Is it bad to want to kill your girlfriends father?
What did he do?
No Idea.
That sounds awful, hopefully she recovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom