• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
As of now I have like 70 something custom moves. I refuse to try them until I get them all.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Do Pit and Dark PIt have different types of armor in their Side B?

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
Just beat classic on intensity 9.0. Wasn't aware of how easy Ganondorf actually makes that final boss, makes me feel silly I ever thought about using a hammer on that challenge. Good thing I didn't.

Something totally unrelated. Me and my team just finished our first little game project for school so I thought I'd share it here. If you got a android phone you can grab the game on Google Play for free. Would really appreciate it if you'd throw a nice rating on it so we can show it off to the teachers next week.

D

Deleted member

Just beat classic on intensity 9.0. Wasn't aware of how easy Ganondorf actually makes that final boss, makes me feel silly I ever thought about using a hammer on that challenge. Good thing I didn't.
You wouldn't have been able to anyway.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
If people are getting frustrated playing For Glory, just look at this (especially if you haven't seen this floating around):

Too good.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So since I've heard quite a few saying Ganon is really good against 9.0 Master Hand, I'm giving it a shot.
...This is gonna suck.

Edit: Well it seemed to have worked. Huh.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Finally beat Classic with everyone, phew. All-Star and 100 Man Smash left to go...

I have 150 custom moves too, and I'm close to 600 trophies. Ten challenges left to complete.

PizzaGuy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1289-8286-7485
So since I've heard quite a few saying Ganon is really good against 9.0 Master Hand, I'm giving it a shot.
...This is gonna suck.

Edit: Well it seemed to have worked. Huh.
I'm worried about even getting to Master Hand. On 9.0 I got the crud kicked outta me in the first battle on the only character I did 7.0 with, the Swordfighter Mii.

D

Deleted member

The Fly Guy trophy has a "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" reference in it's description for anyone who hasn't seen it.
Based Treehouse.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Nintendo Treehouse putting in work for these trophy descriptions.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Got all of :4charizard:, :4jigglypuff:, :4kirby:, and :4link:'s custom moves.

I also have over 250 of them out of 376.

Also have all of the Mii Outfits.

Hey, when you live in a dorm and can't play online except on weekends, single-player is all you have.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I got all custom moves for Ness, Charizard, Jigglypuff, and Greninja. I have three challenges left and have not used a hammer. The challenges left are to obtain all Smash Run Powers; obtain all custom outfits, headgear, and special moves; and play 50 collective hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom