• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
"You're off your game, Fox"
"THIS, is the Hero-King?"
"And they call you the Radiant Hero"
"How can you protect Chrom if you can't even protect yourself?"
"Poor little Pittoo"
"Where's your Goddess now?"

Man, some characters take this way seriously.
Just your usual snark fest.

Only male Robin has a special quote that doesn't rub the victory on the loser's face.

:4robinm: "Lucina, I hope I didn't hurt you."

And you missed Fox, who still isn't nearly as sassy as Falco, female Robin, Palutena, Lucina and Dark Pit are.

:4fox: "Better luck next time, Falco."

And there's Palutena's quote vs. Pit.

:4palutena: "So sorry about that, Pit." Seems innocent, but she's saying this in a condescending sarcastic tone.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Just your usual snark fest.

Only male Robin has a special quote that doesn't rub the victory on the loser's face.

:4robinm: "Lucina, I hope I didn't hurt you."
This makes me wonder, if Lucina rubs her victory on her idol, why not on Grima's vessel?

Weeman

Smash Crusader
If you haven't had a single good match yet, it's probably your connection.
Yeah i know, but there's really nothing i can do about it, México has one of the worst internet services overall, i can only turn everything with Wi Fi off, go near my router and hope for the best.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This makes me wonder, if Lucina rubs her victory on her idol, why not on Grima's vessel?
Because :4robinm: treats her nicely.

And Dark Pit rubbing the victory on Pit's face suits him quite well, even considering his character development in KIU. He's saying that in a mocking tone.

Lucina and female Robin aren't very nice ladies at times. Lucina's quotes sound like disappointment despite the sassy tone, while female Robin is just being a jerk to Lucina. Made even worse is that Robin does her animation with Chrom when she says that.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Remember my "little boy" theory?

Sometime after E3 2013 I said we should expect at least 2 more newcomers being young boys (since we got Mega Man and Villager who look like shotas). And we got Toon Link (chibi-design helps a lot) and Dark Pit. We lost Lucas, Popo, and Pokemon Trainer, however, Bowser Jr. and some of the Koopalings could be considered young (though certainly not human...), and Miis could be any age. :troll:
Yeah, I remember that and you've won this round for a lucky guess. For my risky Smash prediction, I'll just say that a majority of our newcomers will be human/human-like. After all, there's not that many good choices left that aren't creatures or animals.
*waits 8 years for it to be true*

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Lucina and female Robin aren't very nice ladies at times. Lucina's quotes sound like disappointment despite the sassy tone, while female Robin is just being a jerk to Lucina. Made even worse is that Robin does her animation with Chrom when she says that.
Made even more awkward when female Robin is probably Lucina's mother. You'd think she would be the one being nice to her.

Guess male Robin just wants to get with Chrom's daughter since he can't have Chrom himself. :troll:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Yeah i know, but there's really nothing i can do about it, México has one of the worst internet services overall, i can only turn everything with Wi Fi off and hope for the best.
So if you know its your internet service that's the problem, you can't blame the game's netcode then, can you? :troll:

D

Deleted member

So if you know its your internet service that's the problem, you can't blame the game's netcode then, can you? :troll:
But to be fair, good netcode usually eliminates those types of problems (bad connections, long distance) completely, if not greatly minimizing them.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Pit does have a special win quote against Dark Pit.

He does the spinning bow pose and instead of saying "That was easy!", he will say "What's up now?!"

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Here's my favorite win quote.

:4olimar: "..."

No sassy bulls***. Just a guy plucking his pikmin.

On another note, I wonder if there's gonna be a joke in Smash Wii U about the relation between "Pokemon" and "Pikmin".

D

Deleted member

Mario should say "So long-e Bowser!" if he beats Bowser.
They can port if from 64 for all I care, I JUST WANT IT TO HAPPEN.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Mario should say "So long-e Bowser!" if he beats Bowser.
They can port if from 64 for all I care, I JUST WANT IT TO HAPPEN.
11/10 I would buy a Wii-U for that patch update.

It'd be cool if Doc Louis had some character specific quotes too.

D

Deleted member

Fixed and that comes from someones that likes Mario more.
That's a good one, but really I just want Luigi to get a unique victory theme based off of the Luigi's Mansion theme. :4luigi:
11/10 I would buy a Wii-U for that patch update.

It'd be cool if Doc Louis had some character specific quotes too.
Mario and DK are the first ones that come to mind in that situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Here's my favorite win quote.

:4olimar: "..."

No sassy bulls***. Just a guy plucking his pikmin.

On another note, I wonder if there's gonna be a joke in Smash Wii U about the relation between "Pokemon" and "Pikmin".
Pokémon = PKMN. ''P K M N'' + add 2 I's = ''P i K M i N'' .

Pokémon being connected to the Pikmin universe is confirmed. :troll:

D

Deleted member

All I'm saying is it's possible. I mean, if it's possible to hurt yourself using bubble wrap, anything is possible.
You also deserve it if you hurt yourself with bubble wrap.
Because you hurt yourself with ****ing bubble wrap.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I was in SSB Facebook and for some reason to check Pit's card pic.

The comments were full of stupid people saying he wasn't a veteran.

D

Deleted member

An electric razor would hurt more when it pulls out hairs from my face.
What kind of electric razor is it then if it hurts?
A ****ty one, that's what.

On a side note, I'm on a 10-game winning streak.
I'm scared to even play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom