• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Mmhh... strange, I've seen so much fanart of her, she's getting into Smash, stars the most acclaimed and sold FE title yet... and I've seen no claiming :4robinf: as their waifu... then again, she's the avatar so I doubt people would like to s*rew themselves.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
D

Deleted member

Mmhh... strange, I've seen so much fanart of her, she's getting into Smash, stars the mot acclaimed and sold FE title yet... and I've seen no claiming :4robinf: as their waifu... then again, she's the avatar so I doubt prople would like to s*rew themselves.
Kanye West would probably screw himself.

D

Deleted member

Mmhh... strange, I've seen so much fanart of her, she's getting into Smash, stars the mot acclaimed and sold FE title yet... and I've seen no claiming :4robinf: as their waifu... then again, she's the avatar so I doubt people would like to s*rew themselves.
Don't you know? Selfcest is "the most ridiculous, least socially accepted, and therefore the hottest kind of pairing possible."

Last edited by a moderator:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You people sure do know how to take one subject and run with it.

Anyway, my advice is to post a picture of Roy Koopa and Lucina. :p

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Mmhh... strange, I've seen so much fanart of her, she's getting into Smash, stars the mot acclaimed and sold FE title yet... and I've seen no claiming :4robinf: as their waifu... then again, she's the avatar so I doubt people would like to s*rew themselves.
I don't consider Robin to be me. They are a completely independent character without their own personality and history.

So yes, I absolutely would.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You'd.....You'd be surprised how many people would.

Good. :4pacman:

Though seriously, I'd fix it by just making Nana unable to grab, or act while Popo is grabbing.
Yeah, you'd think it'd just be that easy. Well, if they aren't in Smash 4, maybe they can added in later or something. I don't know.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anybody got Scribblenauts for WiiU?
I bought it from Amazon and it's coming in Monday. It seems amazingly fun.
I've played the original on the DS. It's fun. And it has an interesting art style. But there's always going to be a few words/items that are super useful.

Solarman

Smash Cadet
Just wondering what does the currency of Megaman have to do with Lucina?

Last edited:

Soul.

Good. :4pacman:

Though seriously, I'd fix it by just making Nana unable to grab, or act while Popo is grabbing.
I know right. No longer do players need to lose in a few seconds.
Nana shouldn't grab. She should attack the moment Popo finishes his move.

D

Deleted member

I know right. No longer do players need to lose in a few seconds.
Nana shouldn't grab. She should attack the moment Popo finishes his move.
Or you could make the Ice Climbers grab like Olimar. Popo orders Nana to grab, and they throw people together. Twice the hammers = twice the strength = stronger throws

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I see Attackingtucans is playing FNAF.

Someone's trying to be popular.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom