• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So, how did everyone come up with their usernames? Mine is just a character I've been developing for fun.

Some of yours are understandable, but some cause me to tilt my head and think: How the heck did they even think of that? Were they high?

I think it would be fun to learn about your processes :)
Even I don't know. It just happened.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
And so, it begins...
BRING ON THE LEAKS! MUH BODY IS READY!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Oh god please I just told this in another thread.

The wording implied that he just had a chance to play the game, but it's not a leak or anything. I'm a French native speaker and I can tell you, it's not for debug but testing in the sense of quality of the product.

So please, not a leak.

D

Deleted member

inb4 the Pause menu in Smash 3DS looks almost the same as the Replay menu. :troll:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Wait guys, actually, wait, WAIT.

This COULD have been a French demo or a review copy, so I wouldnt expect anything JUST yet, but the fact its circulating now means leaks are bound to happen soon enough.

EDIT:

The wording implied that he just had a chance to play the game, but it's not a leak or anything. I'm a French native speaker and I can tell you, it's not for debug but testing in the sense of quality of the product.

So please, not a leak.
Yep, thats what I thought. Its the hype man, its too overwhelming.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I found a couple of Launch Octopus cover themes. I keep telling you guys, the Mega Man X series has some of the best music in games.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
This is what based google translate said:

This morning I tested the 3DS version #Smashbros! We hear about it soonpnintendo!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

So please, not a leak.
It's still something we haven't seen before.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

This COULD have been a French demo or a review copy, so I wouldnt expect anything JUST yet, but the fact its circulating now means leaks are bound to happen soon enough.
it's not COULD, he didn't leaked, but just had a chance to play and it is a review site btw.

So, leak can pop up, but this one is not a leak and he just wanted to give a sneak peak.

That's really all there is to it and I'm sure about the way he worded the sentence, it's clear.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
So we're finally here.

Salt Boards.

Crash Boards.

Then hopefully things calm down by the time we get the game.

So where are the sane people going to evacuate while the boards are down?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

EDIT:

Yep, thats what I thought. Its the hype man, its too overwhelming.
Ah-. Errr-.

The hype train is still starting, right?

right?

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
it's not COULD, he didn't leaked, but just had a chance to play and it is a review site btw.

So, leak can pop up, but this one is not a leak and he just wanted to give a sneak peak.

That's really all there is to it and I'm sure about the way he worded the sentence, it's clear.
Yep, like I mentioned in the edit, thing checks out.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm a casual basketball fan. Hockey's obviously my number one, with the NFL and NBA tied for 2nd.
I'm a Raptors fan (gotta support my country), yourself?
I'm a basketball fan. I usually root for the 76'ers. But we haven't had a star player ever since Allen Iverson. So we haven't done that great in a while. I also like Football, MMA, and Boxing. Of course, since I'm on a Smash website, I'm overall more of a Video Game guy.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I leave for a while, and just what the heck happened?!
A frenchman posted a screenshot of the Replay mode. We thought it was the beginning, but it might've just been a momentary surprise. Nothing else has followed up yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom