• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Never forgive. Never forget.
Waluigi or riot.

I mean, would some people still buy DLC for MK7? It's not like we're going to get another MK on a handheld for a while. The Waluigi and Birdo hype would be real. Don't get me started on Diddy Kong.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Watching The Voice Of Holland.
I'd never thought I would like these kind of shows.
Holland's Got Talent is another favorite.

Do ya'll feel Dutch now?

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
So, how did everyone come up with their usernames? Mine is just a character I've been developing for fun.

Some of yours are understandable, but some cause me to tilt my head and think: How the heck did they even think of that? Were they high?

I think it would be fun to learn about your processes :)

Soul.

So I went to Smogon and found out that Heracross, Mew, and Slowbro are now OU, while Espeon, Quagsire, Smeargle, and Vaporeon are now UU, as well as Diancie and Togekiss.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
So, how did everyone come up with their usernames? Mine is just a character I've been developing for fun.

Some of yours are understandable, but some cause me to tilt my head and think: How the heck did they even think of that? Were they high?

Fan of Kirby.

Favorite enemy was Poppy Bros. Jr.

I'm an older brother.

And that's literally it. :laugh:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

I like Wario & Waluigi.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346

I was just watching Spongebob when I was joining Smashboards, and the first thing that came to mind was The Power Within moment from Spongebob. So I went with that. :awesome:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118

I don't know why I chose this one.
I guess because I thought my initials meant something about Mario and Sonic. Like...it's my destiny and ****.

mimgrim

Smash Hero

Before I answer. I want to know what category my name falls under for you.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

Michael Jackson.

Alien Ant Farm.

Smooth Criminal.

???

Profit. Elementary breakdown of my handle/tag/username.

Smooth Criminal

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

What is mine like?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Just found this. If I had to guess, the Turtles saw the Bay film and ate themselves into depression.

Soul.

Mega Diancie on the other hand, is god tier.
:troll:
Reduced defensive stats. Offensive stats increased. Magic Bounce. Movepool still sucks. All it can do is use Moonblast and Toxic. Calm Mind works but eh.
Yeah, I think Diancie is mid tier.
-insert Victini's victory pose here. Why yes, this GIF is a Smogon avatar. :troll:-

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't know why I chose this one.
I guess because I thought my initials meant something about Mario and Sonic. Like...it's my destiny and ****.
And here I thought you were just pushing for a mario and sonic game on a Microsoft system

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
@mimgrim Drugs. Hardcore. Like Angel Dust or something. ;) I'm guessing it's a character from something I should, but don't know?

@MisterVideoGaming Pretty basic. You like video games, and you like to be called Mister? ;)

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

I just named myself after a character from The Transformers.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Watching The Voice Of Holland.
I'd never thought I would like these kind of shows.
Holland's Got Talent is another favorite.

Do ya'll feel Dutch now?
There are also Portuguese versions of those shows here. lol

Well, let's look on the bright side, ITS FOOTBALL SEASON, BOYS!!!
Who cares.

Mine is inspired by Warcraft III. One of the playable factions is the Undead Scourge which is themed on death and ice.

D

Deleted member

I didn't. Someone else did, and I stole it before anyone else could. My original name I came up with, but we don't discuss that here.

Radayam

Smash Apprentice
Have to go to Math in a little more than an hour. Yay.

It says something about math when most of the historical figures who dedicated their lives to math all had some sort of mental problem.(No offense to those who have mental problems)

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Well, let's look on the bright side, ITS FOOTBALL SEASON, BOYS!!!
Wake me up when NHL season starts.

I joined after Brawl, and my main was Toon Link. I just spelt his name stupidly for some reason and went with that.

D

Deleted member

Reduced defensive stats. Offensive stats increased. Magic Bounce. Movepool still sucks. All it can do is use Moonblast and Toxic. Calm Mind works but eh.
Yeah, I think Diancie is mid tier.
-insert Victini's victory pose here. Why yes, this GIF is a Smogon avatar. :troll:-

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I got mine from a TV commercial for yogurt and liked how it sounded. And yes, I was fully aware its a kind of camel, and still went with it.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820

Mine is kinda obvious. My favourite Pokémon + main Zelda setting = My username! ;)

Though if I ever got Premium, I know what I'd change it to. I can't tell anyone, though, in case they steal it! :p

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Mine is kinda obvious. My favourite Pokémon + main Zelda setting = My username! ;)

Though if I ever got Premium, I know what I'd change it to. I can't tell anyone, though, in case they steal it! :p
I've never played Pokemon, so I wouldn't have known that. This has been very educational!

(super religious parents, thought it was evil because they didn't understand it lol, but let's not get into that)

D

Deleted member

Waluigi or riot.

I mean, would some people still buy DLC for MK7? It's not like we're going to get another MK on a handheld for a while. The Waluigi and Birdo hype would be real. Don't get me started on Diddy Kong.
MK7 DLC would be good, but meh, I'm done with the game now.

Radayam

Smash Apprentice

Mine was originally inspired by my real name, Adam Reh. Note how Rehadam sounds similar to Radayam.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
@mimgrim Drugs. Hardcore. Like Angel Dust or something. ;) I'm guessing it's a character from something I should, but don't know?
I don't even... how does my name speak drugs?

And no, my this username is totally original. I made it up myself, by accident. The name is inspired from the character Mimring from the board game Heroscape but I somehow remembered the name incorrectly when I was going to use it for the first time as an internet named and thought it was Mimgrim, and that was also during the time I didn't bother with punctuation while online so I turned I didn't capitalize. And I've just stuck with it ever since for almost any site I make an account on. If you ever see the name mimgrim anywhere else it is most likely me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom