• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
No problem.
What I ascertain from the this dream is that my instinct when Lucina was offended was to attack the offender. This both conforts and disturbs me.

tl;dr Dont **** with :4lucina: when I'm around, apparently.
I was going to say that Satan was trying to reach out to you in your sleep, but this is an equally plausible hypothesis.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Wow people got hyped and jumped on the bandwagon even when others told them to calm down, and then got really disappointed when nothing happened? Shocking! :0

;)

Don't beat me up I'm just teasing!!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So, anyone here knows how to annoy Roy fanboys? I've gotten bored of Mewtwo and Ridley ones already.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't think so, many proclaim her to be their... Man, I so hate this word; waifu.

The Smash community on the other hand...
I thought that word was used only for Marth. :troll:

I hate hearing people call Lucina their waifu as well.
...because she's MY waifu, goddammit!! :mad:
I know you like Marth a lot, but that's a little much, no? Besides, what would Ghirahim think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom