• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Or you could make the Ice Climbers grab like Olimar. Popo orders Nana to grab, and they throw people together. Twice the hammers = twice the strength = stronger throws
That would be better than nothing. This would make the ICs play differently, compared to previous Smash games.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I see Attackingtucans is playing FNAF.

Someone's trying to be popular.
Wouldn't be the first time someone did that. Who was the first to make that game popular anyway? I would assume that Markiplier guy.

Then again, most of the LP'ers I do watch don't do "bandwagon" stuff.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Wouldn't be the first time someone did that. Who was the first to make that game popular anyway? I would assume that Markiplier guy.

Then again, most of the LP'ers I do watch don't do "bandwagon" stuff.
I don't thin Markiplier was the first but he probably was the one to really get it popular.

D

Deleted member

Okay, I really cracked up there. :laugh:

Oh, and while we're at it, Badass isn't censored, oddly enough.
Is there a Shadow support thread? Because if there is, that would be why badass is uncensored. So that they can put it in the OP and say that Shadow is so badass, dark, and brooding :troll:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Is there a Shadow support thread? Because if there is, that would be why badass is uncensored. So that they can put it in the OP and say that Shadow is so badass, dark, and brooding :troll:
"'Where's that DAMN second Sonic rep?' The Shadow support thread".

D

Deleted member

Miiverse Users' Most Wanted:
- Shadow
- Daisy
- Shrek (joke)
- Spongebob (joke) :troll:

Soul.

Miiverse Users' Most Wanted:
- Shadow
- Daisy
- Shrek (joke)
- Spongebob (joke) :troll:
shrek is best character. shrek shuld be in smash 4 keeng kay reul, mew2, and rieldy. we 0nly hav a f3w deys lef. we need shrek.
we shuld als0 see the huge am0nt of salt that wiil be in smashboards if the hype 3 r not in. goku is butthurt character.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Imagine if people by some strange reason actually like DmC Dante and there was a thread for him...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
This was a bit of a exaggeration. But I found it funny. And it got the point across.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom