• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Goku, Shrek, Naruto, Finn, and Spider-Man are much better suited for SSF2. :troll:
I would legit use Spider-Man in SSF2. I won't even care anymore. It's a fan game. They already added Goku. Also, where's Batman? Can't forget Batman.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Just saying.... although we look down on Goku requests, 90% of you would actually be fine if he actually got in.

How correct/wrong am I?

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Just saying.... although we look down on Goku requests, 90% of you would actually be fine if he actually got in.

How correct/wrong am I?
I'd be more than completely fine. I'd be the most hyped person you could find. Especially seeing the Assist and the trophies for the franchise. (Crosses fingers for Hercule Assist :awesome:)

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I want to point something out

At 5:35, these GameXplain guys talk about how they may not know the full roster yet. Note, that these guys played the full game at PAX.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

How correct/wrong am I?
I like Dragon Ball a lot. And I mean a lot. But I just prefer Smash to stick with video game legends only.

It's fine for a fan game. I wouldn't do it myself, but I understand the appeal. People like dream match ups.

Also, Gohan and Vegeta are the best Saiyans.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

How correct/wrong am I?
A) If we're talking about Journey to the West Goku

B) DB Goku is meh, Perfect Cell all the way. :awesome:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
If people want Goku, go play Jump Super Stars, Battle Stadium D.O.N., Jump Ultimate Stars (which btw, is great) or J-Stars Victory VS. Just stay away from Smash Bros.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If people want Goku, go play Jump Super Stars, Battle Stadium D.O.N., Jump Ultimate Stars (which btw, is great) or J-Stars Victory VS. Just stay away from SMash Bros.
Jump Ultimate Stars allows you to punch Light Yagami. That alone makes it a great game.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294

How correct/wrong am I?
Nope.
I'd imagine 90% of the people here actually have standards.
I mean, if I just let the flood gates loose and went full-on Miiverse stupid, then my most wanted character would be, what, I don't know, freakin' Haruhi Suzumiya and the SOS Brigade.
Five characters in one. A moveset that could be absolutely anything, but the character you control can't know about anything that's happening at the same time.
So unique.
Such popular characters.
Brand new representation.
More females.

Oh, but, wait, I'm not an idiot. :4pacman:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I don't know what you guys are talking about, I legitimately think Goku is a great choice for a newcomer.
Hell, he's had more games on Nintendo consoles than half the cast of Smash Bros.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Game Theory tries to prove that Peach is Rosalina's mother. :psycho:
Wasn't the original plan to make Rosalina and Peach sisters? And said plan was scrapped because who gives a **** about Mario's story. The only time you should is the RPG games.

It just all comes full circle doesn't it?
Of course. Also your avatar fits that statement a little too well.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Holy crap, I just came back from the kitchen. There's a giant cranefly hanging around there. It's leg span is bigger than my hand.

I ain't going back in there.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Holy crap, I just came back from the kitchen. There's a giant cranefly hanging around there. It's leg span is bigger than my hand.

I ain't going back in there.
Craneflies are completely harmless. Quit being a scaredy cat and get back in the kitchen, sonny boy! :troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I would legit use Spider-Man in SSF2. I won't even care anymore. It's a fan game. They already added Goku. Also, where's Batman? Can't forget Batman.
They should add 60's Spider-Man as an alternate costume for Spider-Man.. Batman? Hmm..

Soul.

Goku is never going to be playable. If you want to see him in all his butthurt glory, play Super Smash Flash 2, use a Nintendo character, and combo him until like 90%. :troll:
That goes to Naruto, too. I don't know about Ichigo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom