• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Smash Wii U stream? At 11 PM my time when I have classes the next day in the morning...

Well, **** it. I'm staying up that night. Smash ain't no joke.

Also, the rules picture hints at Temple returning with a graphical overhaul. **** yes!

Anyway...

Smash doesn't really need more villains, considering they're all pansies compared to the Great Evil Demon King Ganondorf, Dark Lord and Bearer of the Triforce of Power. :4ganondorf: Can't get more badass than that. :shades:

D

Deleted member

Smash Wii U stream? At 11 PM my time when I have classes the next day in the morning...

Well, **** it. I'm staying up that night. Smash ain't no joke.

Also, the rules picture hints at Temple returning with a graphical overhaul. **** yes!

Anyway...

Smash doesn't really need more villains, considering they're all pansies compared to the Great Evil Demon King Ganondorf, Dark Lord and Bearer of the Triforce of Power. :4ganondorf: Can't get more badass than that. :shades:
On the other hand, most villains don't get distracted by someone waving a fishing lure in their face :4dk:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Friday is gonna be a long day. No way I can sleep during the Direct and I have to wake up really early for a long day of college.
Do like I'm gonna do: sleep less, drink coffee. Problem solved.

You have a weekend afterwards for your sleepy needs.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
It's great mine is at a decent time at 11pm. Late, but not too late.

You all should live in the UK more often. We get decent times for Nintendo Directs. :p

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It's great mine is at a decent time at 11pm. Late, but not too late.

You all should live in the UK more often. We get decent times for Nintendo Directs. :p
But Frosty lives in the same time zone as you. I do not, but GMT + 2 is master race.
And Great Cave Offensive is real now? Interesting.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
On the other hand, most villains don't get distracted by someone waving a fishing lure in their face :4dk:
It's the epic final battle, whoever wins decides the fate of the world, the hero reaches to his back to grab his sword, but passes that and pulls out a fishing rod and starts waving it in the face of the villain. The villain becomes confused. Why would the hero start doing this? The villain is genuinely curious, he begins to wonder what the hero is planning. He watches the fishing rod in anticipation, curiosity. Waiting for the moment that the hero will make his strange move. Then the hero whips out his sword and slashes him. The reason that he falls for it a second or third time is because he needs to make sure it doesn't happen again, but it does. Either that, or the first slash disorients him enough to get distracted and miss it.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Friday is gonna be a long day. No way I can sleep during the Direct and I have to wake up really early for a long day of college.
Here's a tip, unless you have to wake up at 6 AM or earlier, set an alarm at 11:55 to watch the stream, then immediately go back to bed when it concludes

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I've been dying to hear more info about the Wii U version but, wouldn't you know it, I work doing the live stream...

Here's a workaround.

When you finish work and you get home (and you're not busy), the first thing you do when you go on the computer is watch the Direct straight away. Don't go on any website lest you spoil yourself.

At least you don't have to wait for it to air. :p

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Here's a tip, unless you have to wake up at 6 AM or earlier, set an alarm at 11:55 to watch the stream, then immediately go back to bed when it concludes
I messed up my sleeping schedule too much that sleeping before midnight is impossible for me.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

And now I will forever be miffed about lack of Yoshi Series representation.
ALSO, BY THAT LOGIC;
:4mario::4luigi::4peach::4bowser::4yoshi::rosalina::4bowserjr::4drmario:
8 Mario reps.
Eight of 'em.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Wii U stream!?!?!?!?!

Dixie..........HD Donkey Kong Stage............. DK's Fur.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Also, apparently the Direct is called "50 New Things about Smash Wii U"
We're in for a long haul, folks. THERE WILL BE SALT.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
1. This is the Wii U main menu.
2. This is the CSS menu.
3. This is the stage selection menu.
3. This is Pyrosphere. Ridley shows up as a boss here.
4. This is a random trophy.
5. This is another random trophy.
7. This is a Smash Run picture.
8. This is Gangplank Galleon. Some DK boss may show up any second here...
9. This is Kalos Pokémon League and is that Mewtwo I see in the background?
10. Golden Sun has been sold to EA, so I apologize for no Golden Sun-content.
Etc.

:troll:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wii U stream!?!?!?!?!

Dixie..........HD Donkey Kong Stage............. DK's Fur.

We need a Tropical Freeze stage. We don't have an ice stage yet. And the Climbers are MIA this time. Gimme that Polar Bear Stage. I neeeeeeeeed it!!

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Thats gonna be interesting.

Actually, is there a live chat we could use while watching it (outside of spamtastic Youtube one)? I think that would be interesting to do.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Thats gonna be interesting.

Actually, is there a live chat we could use while watching it (outside of spamtastic Youtube one)? I think that would be interesting to do.
If MSN still exsisted, I'd say yes.
But it died, so no.
:\

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
I've been absent for so long both because I was waiting for the game and forgot to even go here AND after getting the the game and forgetting my own life. I saw that there's going to be a direct so hi I guess...

I think Sakurai's been hiding a LOT of things from us if he actually has 50 things that make the Wii U version different. (even if it's mostly minor things)

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
The livestreams are streamed on youtube right? If you manage to get on the livestream not too long after it ends, then you can just scroll back to the beginning and watch it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom