• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Imagine, the Nintendo Direct doesn't mention Ridley at all, or better yet, teases him again.

How would you guys react?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What's "Rock and roll"?

Does it have anything to do with that old "Super Mario 64" show from that one old TV station called "Nintendo 64"?
I think it has more to do with New Age Retro Hippie.

Imagine, the Nintendo Direct doesn't mention Ridley at all, or better yet, teases him again.

"This is gonna suck."

Naoshi

Now imagine, the game actually comes out, but Pyrosphere is missing, and then the PoTD after release, it'll be a picture of the Pyrosphere with Ridley's shadow. The caption would be "Pic of the Day: Now this looks familiar..."

...Why am I doing this to myself?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I didn't notice the innuendo in that Ness and ZSS pic immediately. Seriously, you people. :laugh:

No please no. Atleast the SSB4 character threads are archived, so it won't explode.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Now imagine, the game actually comes out, but Pyrosphere is missing, and then the PoTD after release, it'll be a picture of the Pyrosphere with Ridley's shadow. The caption would be "Pic of the Day: Now this looks familiar..."

I don't know. Maybe you're a masochist. Or just a little crazy.

Not expecting any DLC characters or stuff like that. We're likely getting a ton of gameplay modes and stages.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'd just brace for a gigantic impact on Smashboards either way. (much more so in the latter case)

That's coming from someone who supports Ridley a lot himself.. ..but the overall effect all the teasing has left on Smashboards is just....ugh.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
What's "Rock and roll"?

Does it have anything to do with that old "Super Mario 64" show from that one old TV station called "Nintendo 64"?
I believe it has to do with that "Mega Man" show back when "NES TV" was up.

Naoshi

I don't know. Maybe you're a masochist. Or just a little crazy.

Not expecting any DLC characters or stuff like that. We're likely getting a ton of gameplay modes and stages.
Yeah, I think the teasing has gotten to the point that now I'm poking fun at Ridley's expense... despite being a supporter myself.. I think you got it right. I'm BOTH a masochist and probably a little crazy.

Yeah, I don't actually expect DLC news at all, it's too soon for that. The closest I can see DLC news being just the Wii U/3DS connectivity thing.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'd just brace for a gigantic impact on Smashboards either way. (much more so in the latter case)

That's coming from someone who supports Ridley a lot himself.. ..but the overall effect all the teasing has left on Smashboards is just....ugh.
Unfortunately that'll likely be the case. I'd still like to see Ridley be playable in Smash someday too. Nothing's gonna change that. But there's always gonna be people who take things too far. Which is disappointing to say the least. Kind of goes without saying on the internet.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

I think youre trying too hard now :p

Naoshi

Do we know if it's possible to have more than 1 Pokeball on screen for Wii U yet?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Probably post some evil laughter. Courtesy of either Kira or the Great King.

To indulge in twisted sadomasochistic pleasure.

I didn't notice the innuendo in that Ness and ZSS pic immediately. Seriously, you people. :laugh:
And you thought Nintendo was innocent and kiddy?

Ha, never judge a book by its cover!

Anyway, let the Ridley teases and whatnot come. This will be a ride.

Will the purple colored space pirate pterodactyl dragon soar in glory? Or shall the pride lead to an eternal painful fall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom