• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

If the leak wasn't already debunked, I'dve believed it.
But 'tis fake, move along...

mimgrim

Smash Hero
On the first day of smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me a Mario in overalls.
On the second day of Smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me two Donkey Kongs and a Mario in overalls.
On the third day of Smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me 3 elfin Links, 2 Donkey Kongs, and a Mario in overall.
On the fourth day of Smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me 4 crawling Smauses, 3 elfin Links, 2 Donkey Kongs, and a Mario in overalls.
On the fifth day of Smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me 5 GOLDEN PIKACHUS, 4 crawling Samuses, 3 elfin Links, 2 Donkey Kongs, and a Mario in overalls.
On the sixth day of Smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me 6 Fox's Hiyahing, 5 GOLDEN PIKACHUS, 4 crawling Samuses, 3 elfin Links, 2 Donkey Kongs, and a Mario in overalls.
On the seventh day of Smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me 7 Kirby's saying hii, 6 Fox's Hiyahing, 5 GOLDEN PIKACHUS, 4 crawling Samuses, 3 elfin Links, 2 Donkey Kongs, and a Mario in overalls.
On the eighth day of Smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me 8 Yoshi's egging, 7 Kirby's sying hii, 6 Fox's Hiyahing, 5 GOLDEN PIKACHUS, 4 crawling samuses, 3 elfin Links, 2 Donkey Kongs, and a Mario in overall.
On the 9th day of Smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me 9 Luigi's balling, 8 Yoshi's egging, 7 Kirby's sying hii, 6 Fox's Hiyahing, 5 GOLDEN PIKACHUS, 4 crawling samuses, 3 elfin Links, 2 Donkey Kongs, and a Mario in overall.
On the 10th day of Smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me 10 Ness' Batting, 9 Luigi's balling, 8 Yoshi's egging, 7 Kirby's sying hii, 6 Fox's Hiyahing, 5 GOLDEN PIKACHUS, 4 crawling samuses, 3 elfin Links, 2 Donkey Kongs, and a Mario in overall.
On the 11th day of Smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me 11 Falcon's sowing their moves, 10 Ness' Batting, 9 Luigi's balling, 8 Yoshi's egging, 7 Kirby's sying hii, 6 Fox's Hiyahing, 5 GOLDEN PIKACHUS, 4 crawling samuses, 3 elfin Links, 2 Donkey Kongs, and a Mario in overall.
On the 12th day of smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me 12 Jigglypuff's resting, 11 Falcon's sowing their moves, 10 Ness' Batting, 9 Luigi's balling, 8 Yoshi's egging, 7 Kirby's sying hii, 6 Fox's Hiyahing, 5 GOLDEN PIKACHUS, 4 crawling samuses, 3 elfin Links, 2 Donkey Kongs, and a Mario in overall.

I got bored...

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
On the first day of smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me a Mario in overalls.
On the second day of Smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me two Donkey Kongs and a Mario in overalls.
On the third day of Smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me 3 elfin Links, 2 Donkey Kongs, and a Mario in overall.
On the fourth day of Smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me 4 crawling Smauses, 3 elfin Links, 2 Donkey Kongs, and a Mario in overalls.
On the fifth day of Smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me 5 GOLDEN PIKACHUS, 4 crawling Samuses, 3 elfin Links, 2 Donkey Kongs, and a Mario in overalls.
On the sixth day of Smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me 6 Fox's Hiyahing, 5 GOLDEN PIKACHUS, 4 crawling Samuses, 3 elfin Links, 2 Donkey Kongs, and a Mario in overalls.
On the seventh day of Smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me 7 Kirby's saying hii, 6 Fox's Hiyahing, 5 GOLDEN PIKACHUS, 4 crawling Samuses, 3 elfin Links, 2 Donkey Kongs, and a Mario in overalls.
On the eighth day of Smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me 8 Yoshi's egging, 7 Kirby's sying hii, 6 Fox's Hiyahing, 5 GOLDEN PIKACHUS, 4 crawling samuses, 3 elfin Links, 2 Donkey Kongs, and a Mario in overall.
On the 9th day of Smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me 9 Luigi's balling, 8 Yoshi's egging, 7 Kirby's sying hii, 6 Fox's Hiyahing, 5 GOLDEN PIKACHUS, 4 crawling samuses, 3 elfin Links, 2 Donkey Kongs, and a Mario in overall.
On the 10th day of Smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me 10 Ness' Batting, 9 Luigi's balling, 8 Yoshi's egging, 7 Kirby's sying hii, 6 Fox's Hiyahing, 5 GOLDEN PIKACHUS, 4 crawling samuses, 3 elfin Links, 2 Donkey Kongs, and a Mario in overall.
On the 11th day of Smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me 11 Falcon's sowing their moves, 10 Ness' Batting, 9 Luigi's balling, 8 Yoshi's egging, 7 Kirby's sying hii, 6 Fox's Hiyahing, 5 GOLDEN PIKACHUS, 4 crawling samuses, 3 elfin Links, 2 Donkey Kongs, and a Mario in overall.
On the 12tg day of smash Mr. Sakurai gave to me 12 Jigglypuff's resting, 11 Falcon's sowing their moves, 10 Ness' Batting, 9 Luigi's balling, 8 Yoshi's egging, 7 Kirby's sying hii, 6 Fox's Hiyahing, 5 GOLDEN PIKACHUS, 4 crawling samuses, 3 elfin Links, 2 Donkey Kongs, and a Mario in overall.

I got bored...
The 12 Thanksgiving day of Smash?
Also, I've done things like this too.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Only if it's Ridley/10.

/Smashboards logic
R = 18
I = 9
D = 4
L = 12
E = 5
Y = 25

18/9 = 2
2+4 = 6
6 x 12 = 72
72-5 = 67
67-25 = 42
42 is the meaning of life.
RIDLEY = 42
Ridley is life.
/Smashboards logic.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Dr. Mario doesn't die often.
But when he does...
Alfonso is in charge of enhancing the sentences.
Alfonso: Leave it to me!
:troll:
Alfonso doesn't have a Smilie.
Your argument is invalid. :4drmario:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Everybody likes Dr. Mario.

Also, I can't be the only one that hears Brentalfloss in their head when hearing that theme or Wily Castle 1 right?

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I want to dedicate this post to how Smash Bros has contributed to both me and many others into the gamers we are today. It is a celebration of Nintendo and its nostalgic, beloved characters. From Mario, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Samus to Marth, Ness, Captain Falcon, Shulk... Smash is truly a focal point for these gaming icons to come together and allow the worlds of Nintendo to collide. For me personally, without Smash, I'm not sure I would even be the Nintendo fan I am today. From cultivating my love for Mario and Zelda, to introducing me to whole new franchises like Fire Emblem and Mother, I am convinced that Nintendo has the best and most memorable games. Pulling the master sword and transforming into Adult Link, gathering all the stars in Mario 4 and beating Bowser, seeing your starter Pokemon grow together with you and become a beast, admiring Ike's will to become a leader and carry on his father's legacy, finding out Samus was a heroine, and so many more wonderful memories spanning from the early 1980's all the way up to 2014. To see all these characters meet in one game is awesome, and that's why I love Smash so much. Nintendo for lyfe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom