• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I just want more characters... call me selfish, but who here can honestly deny that Isaac and Mewtwo deserve a roster spot more than half of the newcomers so far?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Anyone have an idea how long the stream is? Either way, here are my DLC announcement predictions

Mewtwo
Wolf
Krystal
Lucas
Dixie Kong
Toon Zelda
Lana
Sceptile

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I just want more characters... call me selfish, but who here can honestly deny that Isaac and Mewtwo deserve a roster spot more than half of the newcomers so far?
Personally, I think Matthew (with Issac as a palette swap) feels a little more recent to the Golden Sun series (probably because he is)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
A great way to put an end to all the "Greninja is fueled by the tears of Mewtwo fanboys " jokes.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
It makes me sad how Smash 3DS is devoid of Golden Sun content all together... if Isaac isn't SOMEHOW present in the Wii U version, then Nintendo simply forgot Golden Sun, a franchise beloved by many, yet never realized by Nintendo.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm always unlucky when it comes to the Directs, the only day I don't want (and can't) stay up that late because of college this week is, indeed, Thursday.

@ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi : I got tired of looking at it since I've had it when I came back here. No ideas for a new avatar yet.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
If it would happen, I'd imagine it would look like this:

"Im sure many of you remember when I said both versions of Smash Brothers will have the same character roster. However, in order to delived the true potential of Smash Brothers, we decided to expand the WiiU roster with new characters, as a compensation for waiting longer. Please understand, and buy a WiiU''

Or

"....we decided to expand the WiiU roster with new characters, who will be avalible to 3DS users via DLC, avalible this January."

And then Ridley will still be a boss.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm so happy! I called it last week that there'd be a Direct announcement soon! We need Wii U info STAT!

Everyone get hype... but not too hype. DLC is a dangerous road to go down. For now, just be excited for DAT DHD/Jr. trailer.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
A.You forgot Dark Pit......
B.What makes you think unlockables will get their own trailer? (Lucina is an exception)
Dark Pit was in the palutena trailer

I think that's good enough for him

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
A.You forgot Dark Pit......
B.What makes you think unlockables will get their own trailer? (Lucina is an exception)
Dark Pit is already on the site. If he had a trailer, it'd be there next to him. I think the only reason Lucina was in a trailer was pure luck, as the trailer was probably made before she was decided on.

I just feel that it'd be unfair for all the other newcomers to get trailers, and not those two. Technically DP did feature in a trailer, he just didn't get his introduction.

I just... think that they'll get one. Even if they share one.

Staarih

Smash Master
For now, just be excited for DAT DHD/Jr. trailer.
Seeing as Bowser Jr. (and maybe DHD) would probably be in the next batch of secret characters revealed anyway, the timing for a trailer of them would be pretty accurate on Thursday. So that's what I'm expecting just to keep my feet on the ground haha!

And why a trailer for them: didn't Sakurai say every newcomer would get one?

Last edited:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I've already come to terms with the idea that Sakurai might be dumb enough to ignore the biggest fan-request, but Ridley jokes are still unfunny and tasteless. Especially those that are specifically designed to rub it in people's faces.

StarBot

Smash Lord
NNID
TheStarBot
I've already come to terms with the idea that Sakurai might be dumb enough to ignore the biggest fan-request, but Ridley jokes are still unfunny and tasteless. Especially those that are specifically designed to rub it in people's faces.
Or you know, it's his game, and he dosn't have to listen to a rude person... like you.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Feature #1: Shut your mouth! You think you're cool because you're celebrating someone else's disgrace?
Oh, it's you.
I've been meaning to ask you this for a while D-idara.
What exactly is your avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom