• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

I never received hate message and I did a very big essay on him enough to break mouse wheel...

You can have a minoritairy opinion and defend it if you can explain it accurately. Like, most of the essay was based on logic instead of wierd evidences. Most tried to use the evidences...it honestly was made to be impossible for both position.

I'm ok for dlc speculation if happening, but I don't like assuming sequels...it's not good for me.
Ehhh, isn't Ridley a heated topic? Lots of arguments come to mind given how popular this purple dragon is.
Then again, I'm fine with Metroid having Samus and ZSS.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't really give a damn about speculation one way or the other, I just like playing Smersh.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Ehhh, isn't Ridley a heated topic? Lots of arguments come to mind given how popular this purple dragon is.
Then again, I'm fine with Metroid having Samus and ZSS.
I'm fine too with the rep, but the thing is, I do understand the salt to Ridley for some TO SOME DEGREE.

Like, it can make a disapointement that I consider legit, but it doesn;t make the game bad.

Btw, it was heated, well that;s the reason my essay was so long.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Well, to be fair, I fricken love playing this game. Just have a bit of nostalgia remembering the fun times I had in the PotD thread, trying to guess what we'll be treated with that day.

I don't miss the stupid debates. And I don't miss the painful wait of not having the game.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've been collecting the minecraft mini figures

I HAVE most of these figures already

But I just paid $40 for all 12 of these to get the 4 I don't have

Because unless I get REALLY lucky with BLIND BAGS, it was seriously the cheapest way to get them.

They are TECHNICALLY cheaper on ebay individually, but NOT with shipping.

Paid $10 for each one of the 4 I don't have, basically

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I've been collecting the minecraft mini figures

I HAVE most of these figures already

But I just paid $40 for all 12 of these to get the 4 I don't have

Because unless I get REALLY lucky with BLIND BAGS, it was seriously the cheapest way to get them.

They are TECHNICALLY cheaper on ebay individually, but NOT with shipping.
That Endyman though. ♡.♡

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Well I completed Dedede but I'm still tired of not getting anything new, I think I'm done for a while.

I just wish I had some actual people to Smash with, the game starts to get boring with nothing but single player.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Well, to be fair, I fricken love playing this game. Just have a bit of nostalgia remembering the fun times I had in the PotD thread, trying to guess what we'll be treated with that day.

I don't miss the stupid debates. And I don't miss the painful wait of not having the game.
As for what I miss:

• Getting OP of the Paper Mario thread (that was a great moment)
  • The straw grasp I made (it;s just funny to make hyperbole on them)
  • The time when I started to use my sig in the potd thread (i actually remember that you were the first to notice that I was talking a lot about Paper Mario by quoting my message on that thread)
  • July 29 (that alert count...)
  • The directs, E3 and announcement hype
  • The first post of the support thread...looking back, making this post was the thing I miss the most because I loved so much to do OP editing).
What I don't miss:

• Any leak assumptions (it hurted support so badly)
  • Dumb roster arguments (I don't think I need examples, we all lived them)
  • flaming in other support thread (this is even something I lived in my thread after the leak and really, I hated to deal with dr mario bashing)
  • Any claim of being delusionnal in ridley thread. I honestly from living it think that it made it worse in the end it was constant...
  • The salt it got 2 times: after for glory announcement and after E3 demo...thanks btw mods for filtering bad and good reviews.
  • My obsession on stage tease...that really was bad from my part and I regret to have done that too much to overhype.
  • The fact that it just seems to never ends. Your time perception is screwed because you feel "oh something big is coming" which makes the time very slow and every day seems like 3.
  • It just overshadows your real impression you'll have when you have the game. I just got that now.
For those cons, it shouldn't come back until a long time (dlc is decent tough), but I miss so much the pros. Like, support here was so much satisfying I loved this site for having lived such a
experience.

But yeah...potd thread shall be preciously archived because it's really nostalgia to read trough it. I still have a bookmak of my first post after the stage announcement...I love to read what came after so much.

D

Deleted member

Well I completed Dedede but I'm still tired of not getting anything new, I think I'm done for a while.

I just wish I had some actual people to Smash with, the game starts to get boring with nothing but single player.
You could always play with us folks here in the Social Thread.
Unless you have bad internet of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Honestly, it was the snowman, creeper, and Zombie villager I wanted the most

But Enderman is pretty up there too
I like the snowman and cow. The Creeper's legs look a bit odd, but it's alright too. EDIT: I must of looked at it wrong. It looks pretty good actually.

If I had the ability, I'd get these too, and put them on my shelf.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Done 100%ing PokePark Wii. That was a fun little marathon distraction. Only took me a tiny bit more than 24 hours due to a few sudden sleep breaks. Cute game.

But goddammit, the whole time I was playing, if the motion controls didn't irk me, only one thing did much more so...

3D games should NOT be controlled using a freaking D-PAD! Ugh, this game gave me Crash Bandicoot 1 flashbacks. -~-

I kinda wanna try the second game now, but maybe I'll head back to Smash now since that probably killed enough extra time for me to get the "You've had the game on for 40 hours straight" message. ¦D

D

Deleted member

Looks like the Wii U is going to have coin matches.
But who even cares really?
EDIT: English and caption.
"Pic of the day. Here's the settings menu for Rules. Comical pictures appear on the left when you go through the options, so I'll briefly introduce them."

"Going clockwise from the top-left corner, here are the pictures that appear for Rules, Time Limit, Custom Fighters, Stage Choice, Damage Ratio, and Handicap."

EDIT AGAIN: STOP ****ING PUTTING UP PICTURES SAKURAI ALSO TEMPLE MAYBE BACK

"In the Wii U version, you can customize additional rules from the beginning of the game. Here are the pictures displayed for Stock Time Limit, Team Attack, Pause Function, SD Penalty, Damage Display, and Score Display. You can almost hear Fox's cry in the picture displayed for SD Penalty settings."

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I want to learn how to make a point and click adventure game

How long would that take when the most complicated thing I've made was a tip calculator that only multiplies what you type by a set amount?

D

Deleted member

Charizard and Toon Link are definitely on the right side of Temple.
Certainly looks like it, looks like it got a graphical overhaul too.
On a side note, we are officially 1 month away from the Wii U versions release in North America.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Done 100%ing PokePark Wii. That was a fun little marathon distraction. Only took me a tiny bit more than 24 hours due to a few sudden sleep breaks. Cute game.

But goddammit, the whole time I was playing, if the motion controls didn't irk me, only one thing did much more so...

3D games should NOT be controlled using a freaking D-PAD! Ugh, this game gave me Crash Bandicoot 1 flashbacks. -~-

I kinda wanna try the second game now, but maybe I'll head back to Smash now since that probably killed enough extra time for me to get the "You've had the game on for 40 hours straight" message. ¦D
Oh, I like the pokepark games very much. Very cute. Too easy in most cases, but it is certainly a "feel good" kind of game. I've never 100% Pokepark one but I did in Pokepark 2.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is it possible to take a picture of the upper screen? In game?

kaliskonig

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else growing bored of Smash 3DS? IDK what it is. I usually put thousands of hours into smash games before wanting to put them down, if ever. 60 hours into this one and I have just grown bored of it. I no longer even find online matches fun. I just get into a match and start screwin' around out of boredom. Doesnt help that the online options are mediocre. For Fun Matches are only timed (Which imo in a FFA match is a big no no.) and for glory gets boring only fighting on flat stages. I just have no motivation to play this anymore and I am doing my best to stretch it until the Wii U version comes out. I guess the lack of local play and modes is what has turned me off. Hopefully Smash Wii U does not leave me feeling the same way shortly after release.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Someone mentioned about maxing stats in Smash Run earlier, but as of now, even though I can't make a snapshot of it, here's my best, with Pit.

Speed: 1000
Jump: 764
Attack: 1000
Special: 595
Arms: 853
Defense: 1000

Equipment:
Angelic Sacred Treasures: +56/-30
Angelic Raiment: +57/-29
Speedy Sandals: +71/-36

Attack+ 20
Defense: +27
Speed: +42

All specials are default except Piercing Bow

Powers 20/20 weight
-Spinning Blades Lv3 and 1
-Heavenly Light lv2

I'm impressed with the luck this time, even though it didn't beat my high score.
Sadly the Final Battle was the Mii one, but on the bright side, I finally got my best record there at 37.

I think the Sneaky Spirit event came, along with the Hard Survive difficulty with the Polar Bear. I wish my memory was better, but well... go Pit!
He has the 2nd highest score on my end, though.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well, at least she has better taste in videogames than all the people on this forum who aren't buying the Wii U version.
On another note, I'm at like 45 trophies, I still need all the lame, non-final-smash All-Star trophies (Why did we get the Melee-esque lame alternate trophies!?) and I still don't have all the Smash Run powers, the RNG on this game is ****ing ridiculous.
I'm getting both in order to get the full two disk soundtrack from Club Nintendo. It's really worth it IMO.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Speaking of the Wii U release date, I'm glad they finally unveiled that a couple weeks ago, and that we're getting it before 2015. It was driving me a little mad.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
A new Nintendo Direct this Thursday? That's exactly what I need to make this week even more exciting other than just Bayonetta 2 and the laser cutter prosesure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom