• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
OG Melee menu theme 4 lyfe.
I hope it's in the Wii U version at least.
Nope, I got it stuck in my head for a while now.
I mean, it's catchy. But it's overstayed its welcome, I feel. We need some OG Brawl menu up in that Wii U version!

IT'S PIKACHU!

Don't brag about it, or RNGeesus will strike you down with a bolt of divine retribution.
Said bolt only has a 30% chance to be accurate though, so just be hopeful.
It's Koffing!

GOD DAMNIT AHHH!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Am I the only one who has grown sick of the Melee Menu 2 occasionally being my menu theme? That song's just worn out its worth! :crazy:
For some reason I'm becoming annoyed of it too.
Here's a fun game.
Try and guess who I obsess over.
3 Guesses for each of you.
HINT; The character IS playable in SSB4 :V
:4drmario:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Mr Game & Watch
Nope.
Nuh-uh.
:4dedede:nied.
I don't know you enough if none of them is it.
Probs.
Nah.
Nohp.
Nyope.
Nada.
It's Koffing!
He isn't playable :V
Dr. Mario
If I had a nickel...
Close.
Meta Knight?
Noepitty nope.
----------
You can do eet.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Don't brag about it, or RNGeesus will strike you down with a bolt of divine retribution.
Said bolt only has a 30% chance to be accurate though, so just be hopeful.
30%? Pokemon has taught me that'll never hit. If I use it, of course.

That means it's actually very likely to hit against me.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
That's good that you've done that because I was starting to forget about you :)
Don't count me out yet! I've just been really busy with marching band right now. I'm still going to be here for the Vaati support for Smash 5! :awesome:

Actually, now I really doubt why you haven't got at least your trophies as minimum. TMC was on handlheld and I really found weird with how much broad the repping is to not have any references to TMC.

Like, I could get it with Ridley because home console.

But the only way vaati could be on home console is using a gameboy player with a cartbridge (I actually own for some reasons both).
You have no idea how much you helped me right now. No Zelda newcomer at the moment, but a Pokemon and several Mario ones, and the 3DS acting as a controller for the Wii U version if you want. Vaati support is returning, baby!

So, did you found any references hidden in the trophy description? Because some for Paper Mario series was found outside of their trophies...
I honestly haven't really been looking yet. Been trying to get all the custom moves currently. :laugh:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Don't count me out yet! I've just been really busy with marching band right now. I'm still going to be here for the Vaati support for Smash 5! :awesome:

You have no idea how much you helped me right now. No Zelda newcomer at the moment, but a Pokemon and several Mario ones, and the 3DS acting as a controller for the Wii U version if you want. Vaati support is returning, baby!

I honestly haven't really been looking yet. Been trying to get all the custom moves currently. :laugh:
Don't assume sequels...I just disagree to do this and better for dlc if happening instead of a game POSSIBLY coming out while we have one to spare for years and another for even more awesomeness.

Sakurai made a quote on that actually and I like this quote the most.

As for the game boy player thingy...what are telling?

I'm really clueless how does the fact that a HADRWARE emulator makes Vaati more likely because of a CONTROLLER input?

Like, you have to explain...

As for the customs, home buffer on classic at high intensity you have no choices if you want to get them in some (2-4) days and honestly, everything else is decent to unlock because smash run and trophy rush are more fun.

That or you take like 2 weeks to a month.

But really, I saw you telling weird speculations, but that one is just maybe you made a joke and I'm bad at getting it, but what does the gbp makes some newcomers likely now?

...confused...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't think we want this to be true.
I know I would, if I had Smash 3D

They're both adorable little boops that eat everything and have a love for fruit. (Kirby Mass Attack as well as the Maximum Tomato is a good example for Kirby's side)
:4yoshi:
They're also both introduced in the 90s and can also eat things bigger than them nearly instantly (eating everything just doesn't explain it completely).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't think we want this to be true.
Why not?
It would help stop the reign of Little Mac and it would help us approach characters like Link and R.O.B, something that can be hard to do on FD.
EDIT: Posted before you did, my mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom