• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
So MIley ****ing Cyrus owns a Wii U and it's newsworthy? Who gives a ****? :laugh:

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/10/1...s-is-one-celebrity-that-owns-a-wii-u-console/
Well, at least she has better taste in videogames than all the people on this forum who aren't buying the Wii U version.
On another note, I'm at like 45 trophies, I still need all the lame, non-final-smash All-Star trophies (Why did we get the Melee-esque lame alternate trophies!?) and I still don't have all the Smash Run powers, the RNG on this game is ****ing ridiculous.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, at least she has better taste in videogames than all the people on this forum who aren't buying the Wii U version.
On another note, I'm at like 45 trophies, I still need all the lame, non-final-smash All-Star trophies (Why did we get the Melee-esque lame alternate trophies!?) and I still don't have all the Smash Run powers, the RNG on this game is ****ing ridiculous.
I do agree that the Final Smash trophies were pretty cool in Brawl and I really hope they're the All-Star trophies in the Wii U version.

D

Deleted member

Well you see, to get all the powers you need to become one with RNGeesus. All you need to do is go to the Australian Outback with an Atari Jaguar, and overcooked Bratwurst, and a copy of the Family Guy Star Wars special. Then you bury them all in the ground with a pinch of salt and a dash of pepper, chant the incantation (which is really just the words to the Beck song "E-Pro") and you will then be blessed by RNGeesus.
I also miss the Final Smash trophies.

Last edited by a moderator:

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I do agree that the Final Smash trophies were pretty cool in Brawl and I really hope they're the All-Star trophies in the Wii U version.
ESPECIALLY the Giga Bowser trophy...
Well you see, to get all the powers you need to become one with RNGeesus. All you need to do is go to the Australian Outback with an Atari Jaguar, and overcooked Bratwurst, and a copy of the Family Guy Star Wars special. Then you bury them all in the ground with a pinch of salt and a dash of pepper, chant the incantation (which is really just the words to the Beck song "E-Pro") and you will then be blessed by RNGeesus.
JUST IMAGINE HOW MEGAMAN'S WOULD LOOK LIKE.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Let's see.

KenithTheGatherer continually ran off Ghirahim for Smash propaganda
The whole Mario RPG fanbase never shut up about Geno, who I highly doubt will ever have anything to do with Smash
The whole Sonic fanbase wanted more playable representation, which I doubt unless Nintendo buys SEGA
People on Miiverse went off topic about Shrek
BluePikmin11 wanted Dr Kawashima so badly
And of course Smash Daddy thought Waluigi being playable was even possible.
Is it bad that that I never shut up about Paper Mario?

Fun fact, guess what happened, my keyboard was dusty on some key and it made them trigger 2 at a time for some and guess what keys did that? The T and the Y and I think it has to do with how much time I typed "TTYD".

Funny isn't it?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Fun fact, guess what happened, my keyboard was dusty on some key and it made them trigger 2 at a time for some and guess what keys did that? The T and the Y and I think it has to do with how much time I typed "TTYD".

Funny isn't it?
No.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

Funny isn't it?
Nah, I too wanted Paper Mario in Smash, I know I would always bring up Krystal, both of which do deserve spots, but Paper Mario was hard to see as unique, and Krystal was outdated, which will change soon with StarFox Wii U. I'm not too worried though, if DLC happens, I'm sure Paper Mario might be considered.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I am agreeing with yoooouuuu~

No, really, Final Smashes trophies are way better.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Fix'd it for myself, if you don't mind. :awesome:
That's good that you've done that because I was starting to forget about you :)

Actually, now I really doubt why you haven't got at least your trophies as minimum. TMC was on handlheld and I really found weird with how much broad the repping is to not have any references to TMC.

Like, I could get it with Ridley because home console.

But the only way vaati could be on home console is using a gameboy player with a cartbridge (I actually own for some reasons both).

So, did you found any references hidden in the trophy description? Because some for Paper Mario series was found outside of their trophies...

Last edited:

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I am agreeing with yoooouuuu~

No, really, Final Smashes trophies are way better.
Ike's was one of the best, also, Samus' Zero Laser trophy was really cool with that upwards angle...god they were so awesome, they actually felt like a worthy reward for beating All-Star, maybe that's the reason All-Star's so wimpy this time around, even on Hard.

Soul.

Dude, you gotta realize that not everyone is going to get a Wii U. So for example if I don't get one that means I don't have a better taste in video games? Just asking.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ike's was one of the best, also, Samus' Zero Laser trophy was really cool with that upwards angle...god they were so awesome, they actually felt like a worthy reward for beating All-Star, maybe that's the reason All-Star's so wimpy this time around, even on Hard.
I can see them being in the Wii U version at least, considering it has, for the most part, different trophies from the 3DS.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
When I'm with my friends I can't shut up about Spider-Man.
When I'm with my li'l sister I can't shut up about Rapunzel.
When I'm with my parents I can't shut up about Nintendo.

You're fine.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I don't understand how some people can like a character so much.
Simple, you love him so much that you get the fun to share this love.

There's a reason why I spent months on TTYD and other months for being OP of a support thread and scat is probably the same thing.

You just first have a strong connection to the character and that is really by experience and you also have to be determined enough to be in the minority if said character isn't popular that much. It turns out I can be very solid if I want to get something done.

Also, this isn;t a bad thing as long as it doesn;t get into being mad if not there. Tough, Ridley...I'm not sure if it;s the case for Ridley because I can understand the madness here, but still, not going to make the game bad, but the tease if nodlc I have to agree was kinda underwhelming.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So apparently the ones I have left to get all their custom moves are :4zelda:, :4sheik:, :4marth:, :4littlemac:, :4pikachu:, :4charizard:, :4jigglypuff:, :4darkpit:, and :4pacman:. With all having seven out of eight of their moves (with the exception of Little Mac, who has six out of eight). All I know is this is gonna be painful.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I AM ONE WITH RNGEESUS

BOW DOWN BEFORE ME, MORTAL FOOLS

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I just saw this and saw no thread for it:

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/239839-...mash-run-length-music-tips-and-pic-of-the-day

Am I in :079: time?

Because it;s the last news from gonintendo as of this post...
Hey, he does the potd 10 days in advance because translation?

Well, that's very interesting :)

This means that if a potd wasn't related to what was happening in the previous 10 days, it was because of that.

On the opposite, one that laid on a date or stated to be on a certain circumstances were planned in advance.

That's something...

D

Deleted member

Am I the only one who has grown sick of the Melee Menu 2 occasionally being my menu theme? That song's just worn out its worth! :crazy:
OG Melee menu theme 4 lyfe.
I hope it's in the Wii U version at least.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Here's a fun game.
Try and guess who I obsess over.
3 Guesses for each of you.
HINT; The character IS playable in SSB4 :V

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
I AM ONE WITH RNGEESUS

Your RNG skills against my Doc Pills.

Also, I implore you to not start a hate war on characters, folks. To each their own.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Here's a fun game.
Try and guess who I obsess over.
3 Guesses for each of you.
HINT; The character IS playable in SSB4 :V
IT'S PIKACHU!
I AM ONE WITH RNGEESUS

Don't brag about it, or RNGeesus will strike you down with a bolt of divine retribution.
Said bolt only has a 30% chance to be accurate though, so just be hopeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom