• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hyrule Warriors Ganon is the best alt choice. No one can convince me otherwise.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Holy ****. That's awesome. Did anyone see that Duck Dodgers episode right? Where he became the Green Lantern, it was pretty freaking funny.

Also, what do you mean Jessie in Spider-Man? As in the Toy Story character? That's a bit random, should have been Buzz or something.
Yes, awesome.

Sadly, no, I meant Jessie from the Disney Channel sitcom. No, really, they're in a 3rd season episode of Ultimate Spider-Man:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Well, I flew right by my 10000th post on Smashboards!
Time to have a belated celebration of my progress!

First off, I'd like to thank @Louie G., @BluePikmin11, @SaturnGamer64, @GoldenYuiitusin, @lonekonwolf @ Cobalsh Cobalsh , @Scoliosis Jones and many others for enticing me to join Smashboards in the first place, and being a fun welcoming party.

Then I'd like to thank @Moon Monkey, @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon , @CliffJumper, @Radical Beam, @mimgrim @Cap'nChreest , @MunchyMunch, @ Bedoop Bedoop , @ FalKoopa FalKoopa , @ Knight Dude Knight Dude , @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan and anyone else who gets sad I didn't tag them for keeping me company in the Smash 4 Social Thread - - all three of them!

I'd like to personally thank @Sehnsucht for being the most interesting being to ever grace the Earth. Also I swear I will have a use for your SWF Writer's Lounge eventually; I haven't finished what I want to show you.

Shoutouts to @Holder of the Heel, @Pega-pony Princess, @andimidna @Ghirahilda, and everyone that was here with me in the Ghirahim thread.
Shoutouts to my Robin/Lucina Barracks allies, @ Robertman2 Robertman2 , @Hong, @Lizardon, and others. I'm half asleep, complain if I missed you.

Lastly, I'd like to thank @ Kenith Kenith for being incredibly handsome, intelligent, honest, straightforward, capable, and loving person I have ever met. Don't know what I'd do without you!
Your welcome!

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Uh... I didn't know I influenced you, Kenith. That's humbling.

Also, Engineer Link would be hype.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
*whistles Proto Man theme*
I meant for Ganondorf. Though Protoman is equally as hype.

HW Ganondorf in Smash would be so unfair due to sheer glory.
Well, if he has to still be a semi-clone of the Captain, might as well look good doing it.

Yes, awesome.

Sadly, no, I meant Jessie from the Disney Channel sitcom. No, really, they're in a 3rd season episode of Ultimate Spider-Man:

Even though you can't see his face, I'm betting Spider-Man is confused as all hell. I still say she's in cahoots with the Lizard. Ultimate Spider-Man has had a couple good episodes. But there's something off about it. I think it's the style of the humor. Though Drake Bell does a good younger Spider-Man.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Am I the only one who thinks that Hyrule Warriors isn't really deserving enough for Smash representation?

The least we could do is at least wait until the game gets a sequel within 3-4 years from now instead of banking the spinoff's popularity on one game.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Am I the only one who thinks that Hyrule Warriors isn't really deserving enough for Smash representation?
The least we could do is at least wait until the game gets a sequel within 3-4 years from now instead of banking the spinoff's popularity on one game.
I think it's as deserving as a mainseries Zelda title.
Then again, it's officially the only game I'll ever get to see characters I care about again. So I'm a little attached to it.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

Poor Ice Climbers.

And no, I want more Zelda in Smash, in whatever form it may come.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Understandable. I'm not particuarly asking/wanting characters. Just costumes for the Trio if we get the chance to do so. I think those designs are some of the cooler ones for Ganon and Zelda. Not as much for Link himself if you ask me(not that I hate it, mind you). I still like the Twilight Princess design the most.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
AND NOW I BOUGHT THE IVYSAUR TROPHY! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :c
If you think that's bad, then I should tell you of my response to buying Mewtwo's trophy. The Greninja fans better be lucky that they can feast on our tears this gen.

Also, Hyrule Warriors sold 0.33 million sales globally (minus digital sales) according to VG Chartz.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
And no, I want more Zelda in Smash, in whatever form it may come.
Well, we may not have new characters, but they added a bunch of Zelda stuff this time around. 5 new items and 3 new Assist Trophies while keeping the older stuff around.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So;
You get the EXP Share right after you safe Birch for the first time in OR/AS.
LEVELS LEVELS LEVELS LEVELS LEVELS
GOTTAGOFAST

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
Well, we may not have new characters, but they added a bunch of Zelda stuff this time around. 5 new items and 3 new Assist Trophies while keeping the older stuff around.
I guess.... but I want characters, the MEAT of the game, ya know? Not even asking for much, just one character that isnt a clone.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I feel like we should've poured one out for our homies Wolf, Lucas and the Ice Climbers.

I didn't feel bad about buying Mewtwo's trophy though. Probably since I'm more of a Charizard guy.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I guess.... but I want characters, the MEAT of the game, ya know? Not even asking for much, just one character that isnt a clone.
Oh, I understand that. I'm a big Zelda fan, you see.

I do admit I'm content with the Zelda characters right now and there really isn't much need for more. If they added more, I'd be happy, of course.

This coming from someone who also wanted Ghirahim as playable in the game.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I can get behind that. The more the merrier. You're gonna have to wait for the Tingle/Kraid/Pichu DLC pack. That still cool? :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Oh, I understand that. I'm a big Zelda fan, you see.

I do admit I'm content with the Zelda characters right now and there really isn't much need for more. If they added more, I'd be happy, of course.

This coming from someone who also wanted Ghirahim as playable in the game.
What if the Tower of Smash Rumor is real and we have gotten Impa (Obviously the Skyward Sword version) as a newcomer in the Wii U version (which can also be transferred to the 3DS). That alone should satisfy a lot of Zelda fans, even though the Great Cave Offensive may have killed the leak's credibility. :cry:

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
GOODIE
ME GETTING SMASH BROS. GETS DELAYED AGAIN
NOW I'M GETTING IT NEXT MONDAY, ON THE 20TH.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What if the Tower of Smash Rumor is real and we have gotten Impa (Obviously the Skyward Sword version) as a newcomer in the Wii U version (which can also be transferred to the 3DS). That alone should satisfy a lot of Zelda fans, even though the Great Cave Offensive may have killed the leak's credibility. :cry:
I wanted Tingle. ;_;

Honestly though, I'm just satisfied that Toon Link wasn't cut.

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
A lot in that leak was very fishy, like the very idea of linking together games to unlock characters is stupid in of itself, Ridley (cuz we cant have fishy leaks without him!) growing wings for some random reason, and the fact it mentions Event Mode being gone while being in 3DS sound files. Plus, pic or it didnt happen. Text-only leaks for this Smash, especially on 4chan, have been all super-bogus.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Mega Glalie confirmed from the Demo.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THAT AIN'T FALCO
THATAIN'TFALCO
C'MON ITS TIME TO GE'HYPE
YEAH COFFEE
NEW ICON CONFIRMED

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Impa as a standalone newcomer would not make me happy.
Unless she was a clone. Then I just wouldn't care.

It's like Lucina; I think it would've been a waste of resources if she was a completely unique character from Marth, even if I love her and she's my main and everything.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Yes, awesome.

Ultimate Deadpool was the only thing good about that show.

Speaking of Jessie's, Joan Cusack is voicing Angel Kitty in the new Toy Story Special. Looks like Ridley has a job at Pixar now.

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
Impa as a standalone newcomer would not make me happy.
Unless she was a clone. Then I just wouldn't care.

It's like Lucina; I think it would've been a waste of resources if she was a completely unique character from Marth, even if I love her and she's my main and everything.
You aint wastin anything when it comes to Impa, yo.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Ultimate Deadpool was the only thing good about that show.

Speaking of Jessie's, Joan Cusack is voicing Angel Kitty in the new Toy Story Special. Looks like Ridley has a job at Pixar now.
Ridley is kind of a name that's too big for a role like that. It would be like when George Clooney suddenly starts playing in a bad television serie.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well, I flew right by my 10000th post on Smashboards!
Time to have a belated celebration of my progress!

First off, I'd like to thank @Louie G., @BluePikmin11, @SaturnGamer64, @GoldenYuiitusin, @lonekonwolf @ Cobalsh Cobalsh , @Scoliosis Jones and many others for enticing me to join Smashboards in the first place, and being a fun welcoming party.

Then I'd like to thank @Moon Monkey, @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon , @CliffJumper, @Radical Beam, @mimgrim @Cap'nChreest , @MunchyMunch, @ Bedoop Bedoop , @ FalKoopa FalKoopa , @ Knight Dude Knight Dude , @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan and anyone else who gets sad I didn't tag them for keeping me company in the Smash 4 Social Thread - - all three of them!

I'd like to personally thank @Sehnsucht for being the most interesting being to ever grace the Earth. Also I swear I will have a use for your SWF Writer's Lounge eventually; I haven't finished what I want to show you.

Shoutouts to @Holder of the Heel, @Pega-pony Princess, @andimidna @Ghirahilda, and everyone that was here with me in the Ghirahim thread.
Shoutouts to my Robin/Lucina Barracks allies, @ Robertman2 Robertman2 , @Hong, @Lizardon, and others. I'm half asleep, complain if I missed you.

Lastly, I'd like to thank @ Kenith Kenith for being incredibly handsome, intelligent, honest, straightforward, capable, and loving person I have ever met. Don't know what I'd do without you!
Hey... what about me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom