• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So I just did Smash Run with Samus and one of my opponents resulted to be a purple Charizard.

I couldn't help but laugh.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I just did Smash Run with Samus and one of my opponents resulted to be a purple Charaizard.

I couldn't help but laugh.
I did Smash Run with Lucina and my opponents were Shulk, Charizard, and Ganondorf. I didn't get team battle on Yoshi's Island at the end though...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You know, I remember Koffings and Magic Skuttlers to be annoying in their main games....

BUT NOT AS F**KING ANNOYING AS IN F**KING SMASHRUN!!!

Seriously, I can't pass between any of those guys without my status getting lowered at least 5 times.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
This is me regarding any sort of discussion about :4drmario::4darkpit::4lucina:.

The problem is you're trying to explain it to butthurt people who can't understand how the hell development works and why development time matters. They don't care. I honestly think, that even after it's blatantly clear that development time is why they're clones, to lock all threads about it since it's not going to cool down.

You should not let those opinions bother you anyway.
To be perfectly fair, it's frustrating dealing with people when you yourself are a designer and most whine without making an attempt to see it from your angle. I feel for him. That, and reports exist, so he probably has to see this crap just as much as you do. XD

D

Deleted member

You know, I remember Weezings and Magic Skuttlers to be annoying in their main games....

Seriously, I can't pass between any of those guys without my statuts getting lowered at least 5 time.
The yellow shield ghosts are significantly less annoying however.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
You should not let those opinions bother you anyway.
Oh no, nothing like that.

Still enjoying their inclusion in the game. Lucina and Dark Pit are among my most played characters right now, along with the Great King and Robin.

Just sick of the tiresome ol' bashing.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
You know, I remember Weezings and Magic Skuttlers to be annoying in their main games....

Seriously, I can't pass between any of those guys without my status getting lowered at least 5 times.
*Koffings

But yeah, I HATE Scuttler Mages in Smash Run so much. Reos, too.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I agree. Koffings and Skuttler Mages are so annoying with their stat reducing shenanigans.

Skuttler Mages were already annoying in KIU, but their just as bad here.

Koffings are worse since their smoke deals multiple hits and lowers a crapload of stats due to that.

Cryogonals can be annoying too. Their Ice Beams have significant range.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Oh no, nothing like that.

Still enjoying their inclusion in the game. Lucina and Dark Pit are among my most played characters right now, along with the Great King and Robin.

Just sick of the tiresome ol' bashing.
Just ban them. People need to stop worrying about fairness and hurt feelings when it comes to punishing ****posting on forums. Just be rid of them.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
So, anyone managed to beat a Bonkers, Clubberskull or Reaper? These guys have a lot of defense.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You know, I remember Koffings and Magic Skuttlers to be annoying in their main games....

Koffing isn't that annoying... especially when you compare them to Crygonal.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Just ban them. People need to stop worrying about fairness and hurt feelings when it comes to punishing ****posting on forums. Just be rid of them.
I think they should first receive a fair warning when they do it once, and go ruthless on them if they persist. We dont want this place to become deserted after all :p

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I think they should first receive a fair warning when they do it once, and go ruthless on them if they persist. We dont want this place to become deserted after all :p
There is no point to entertaining idiocy. Even I push just enough to get a warning and nothing else.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
So, anyone managed to beat a Bonkers, Clubberskull or Reaper? These guys have a lot of defense.
The only enemy I haven't defeated at all is Clubberskull.

Bonkers and Reapers aren't too bad, especially Reapers. Just roll around them as they swing and attack them from behind. The worst part is honestly the horde of Reapettes.

Devil Cars aren't TOO bad as long as you mostly stay airborne in my experience. Same with Polar Bears, and fire attacks make Polar Bears flinch.

Darknuts can be a pain, but it is manageable, especially once the armor is gone.

Attack the Chain Chomp's post as it attacks the area you dodged away from.

Bulborbs are irritating, but I have defeated them through brute force methods before (as well as well-timed shielding when they attack you behind them).

I got lucky with defeating a Mimicutie.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I beat them with help from the spinning blades power up. Reaper isn't too hard once you figure out his attacks. Clubberskull and that stupid Devil Car are my least favourite.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
I've defeated all of the big enemies at least once.

...Not without either losing a life or taking a ton of damage though.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
There is no point to entertaining idiocy. Even I push just enough to get a warning and nothing else.
Being an idiot is not against the rules. Flaming, Trolling, and making threads with zero purpose but to complain non-constructively is far more of an issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom