• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
There is no point to entertaining idiocy. Even I push just enough to get a warning and nothing else.
Eh, I dunno, everyone can get carried away every once in a while. This is a forum for friendly discussion after all, a place to relax, and the last thing people should be worrying about is a strict banhammer hovering over everybodys head at every moment. Not saying it should be an all-out land of no rules, that wouldnt end VERY badly, but being overly strict wouldnt benefit this place I think.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Koffing isn't that annoying... especially when you compare them to Crygonal.
Meh, while I admit their annoyance they're not not that much to me.
So, anyone managed to beat a Bonkers, Clubberskull or Reaper? These guys have a lot of defense.
I've defeated like 6 Bonkers and 4 Reapers.

Whenever I see a Clubberskull, I run away as fast as I can.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
There's only one time I've seen a defeated Cluberskull, and I don't even count that beacuse it was in that closed room with litting ground.
I hate Darknuts the most. I've never faced Clubberskulls.
Meh, Darknuts aren't hard. Sure, they're strong, but easy to avoid even without armor.

Heck, I have more problems when fighting a Stalfos over a Darknut.

kylexv

Smash Master
Just got all of :4diddy:'s custom moves.
4 down (:4greninja::4bowser::4sonic::4diddy:), 43 to go.

Also beat Classic with everyone (including all 3 Miis).

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So Smash Bros. official Facebook page has posted Ike's card... and people said he's not a veteran *sigh*

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Don't mind me. Just testing something real quick.

Edit: Hm, okay...It shows, but it either starts too soon or starts slightly late. Time to learn how to edit this manually. -~-

Edit 2: And I see trying to change the size via text doesn't do anything at all. Something to keep in mind for the future. Hm.

Which name is better? ''Revolution'' or ''Wii''?
Revolution.

Wii was and still is absolutely horrendous.

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Oh no, nothing like that.

Still enjoying their inclusion in the game. Lucina and Dark Pit are among my most played characters right now, along with the Great King and Robin.

Just sick of the tiresome ol' bashing.
To be fair, with those characters people are more or less provoked to complain. Granted it's misguided as all hell, but still people will cry about.

Though I will admit that Dark Pit is a case of Creator's Pet that I can't get behind, even knowing about the clones being bonuses. Primarely because of how lazy he is.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
how do i make a spoiler tag?
[spoiler ] or [collapse ] with [/spoiler ] or [/collapse ] at the end, respectively.
Minus the blank space between the last letter and the ], of course. :3

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Wii is the better name. Short, easy to remember, had clever marketing that took advantage of the name to the max, and is somewhat unique.

Revolution is too vague, doesnt sound like a good console name, possible abbreviations all sound bleh, and having one long word as a console name that means something unrelated to games is usually a recipe for disaster (like Jaguar)

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
As long as Nintendo doesn't want to receive hate comments by mentioning Ridley's size, they'll be fine.

ToadsterOven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ToadsterOven
3DS FC
3711-6996-2029
Well I just got done hosting my first ever online tournament and aside from 5 no shows and two more people who left mid tournament, I and the 9 remaining combatants had a lot of fun! :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Uh, yeah Capcom, can you do a new Mega Man game? We've been waiting, like, forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom