• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
You know what this thread needs?
MORE LITTLE MAC GIFS!
Something similar happened when I was in spectator mode the other day. Dark Pit and Pit got into Sudden Death. It was a fierce battle, and eventually, they both ran into each other with Upperdash/Electroshock Arms. Apparantly, the moves don't cancel out, and the only reason Pit won was because of the upperdash arm's trajectory being 90 degrees instead of 45 degrees like the Electroshock Arm.

D

Deleted member

No... please... No more Little Macs.

I'm have to get my stomach pumped from all these Little Macs I've digested.
Alright I'll stop.
It's hard to top Mac KO Uppercutting Pac-Man's fire hydrant which causes said fire hydrant to go flying and kill Pac-Man anyway.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I live in the US, and I hate any bacon except perfectly cooked maple bacon.
Those two words cannot be used in the same sentence as each other and you know that. Cease at once.

Also, you still like a type of bacon, therefore you like bacon and are therefore a purebreed murican. ¦(

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So for a present I get to find out that Smash U is released in America before Japan.

I guess this makes it a reversal. For the first time, everything is flipped from what we're used to. In other words...

...it's time to tip the scales. :4robinm:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Those two words cannot be used in the same sentence as each other and you know that. Cease at once.

Also, you still like a type of bacon, therefore you like bacon and are therefore a purebreed murican. ¦(
I hate genocide but I do like bacon. Is this sentence untrue?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

I guess. But when I think about it, I've really only eaten bacon once in the past 2 years.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Aren't we all Americans when we get down to it?
Far as I'm aware of, the United States of America is a very young country, compared to other countries, with quite a short history dating back to, what was it, around 200 years?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if that's the case, no. We can't all be American if we get down to it.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Far as I'm aware of, the United States of America is a very young country, compared to other countries, with quite a short history dating back to, what was it, around 200 years?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if that's the case, no. We can't all be American if we get down to it.
What if we get up to it instead?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
The wii u release is so close. :D

I don't have enough money for the bundle, so I'll just stick with the regular version.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
At least I have both Smash 3DS and Bayonetta 2 to keep me company in the meantime...

And 60+ games sitting on my Steam account, that I may not ever get to touch.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Yes, I'm :079: but I really enjoy the new 3DS update. Using red skin now. I like the changes done for the 3DS eShop (but why didn't they update the god awful search engine while they were at it?)

And I had a feeling Smash U was November 21 in North America, just wasn't expecting 'Murica getting it first. Well, I got my Smash Wii U controller bundle preorder fully paid off a couple days ago so I'm ready.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I hope Jigglypuff gets removed in Smash 6. Being from the original game is no excuse to bring her back.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
Oh, well, I'm just thankful to even get to play Smash Bros. 3DS and looks like I'll be dusting off my old Gamecube controller :grin:

D

Deleted member

Man I hope Jigglypuff gets removed in Smash 6. Being from the original game is no excuse to bring her back.
It kinda seems like she was just shoehorned into this game at the last second for some reason. There are just some things that seem different about her from the rest of the cast.
No high-knockback yells is one of the first things that come to mind despite EVERY OTHER CHARACTER HAVING THEM with the exceptions of the ones that don't speak at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It kinda seems like she was just shoehorned into this game at the last second for some reason. There are just some things that seem different about her from the rest of the cast.
No high-knockback yells is one of the first things that come to mind despite EVERY OTHER CHARACTER HAVING THEM with the exceptions of the ones that don't speak at all.
Maybe Sakurai forgot about her lol

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I can't wait for this Friday.
If I get Smash, I'm gonna unlock all the Characters and stages then book it to For Glory to train
Then, comes the reason I added ~52 people to my 3DS Friendlist.
THE SMASHING.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm calling foul on smash run

I'm just SUPPOSE to believe "Race to the Finish" was randomly selected when facing against Sonic?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I'm calling foul on smash run

I'm just SUPPOSE to believe "Race to the Finish" was randomly selected when facing against Sonic?
The final rounds in Smash Run are the worst part.

Everything else is enjoyable. Which is collecting goodies and demolishing every fan service enemy in your path.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The final rounds in Smash Run are the worst part.

Everything else is enjoyable. Which is collecting goodies and demolishing every fan service enemy in your path.
Is there any advantage in winning them?

You still get all the custom moves and junk if you lose

and that's the part I play it for

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Is there any advantage in winning them?

You still get all the custom moves and junk if you lose

and that's the part I play it for
The only thing they count towards is a challenge, asking you to win every final smash run round with all the characters.

I don't care what people think of me, but I'm gonna use my Hammer on that one. Ain't wasting time trying to beat that legitimately if it's mostly luck-based wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom