• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
It doesn't matter now, I just did it, (Finally.)

I just kept getting f***** over due to some unlucky circumstance (getting pushed under the Gerudo Valley bridge as it reappears, automatically getting blasted off the stage), or a CPU getting a lucky shot.
I see.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
*Goes to Amazon.com, looks up Wii U Smash Bundle* sold out? how is it sold out already!?!? they only announced the date today, grrr >.> :mad:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
What exactly is "blatantly" fake about it?
We're mostly talking about leaks about the Wii U version of the game that are just flat out crummy looking or joke leaks like the one that guy pulled about Chrom on April Fools. We already know the entire roster, so we're focusing on game modes, right?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

y'know, doesn't the Great Cave Offensive stage disprove the Ridley Straw Grasp I mean Tower of Smash

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I don't know much about this whole Tower of Smash thing...

Other than that it's a "leak" of the supposedly Wii U version's Adventure mode or something like that...

Could someone fill me in on it a bit?

Last edited:

Soul.

Anyone still going to play Smash 3DS even if the Wii U version is out?
Poor handheld gets no love at all..

D

Deleted member

I just noticed these cover plates for the regular-sized New 3DS. They're based on Smash Bros.; looks nice.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Of courshe. I have divorced parents and the Wii U is in the house I don't live in on a regular basis.

D

Deleted member

I don't know much about this whole Tower of Smash thing...

Other than that it's a "leak" of the supposedly Wii U version's Adventure mode or something like that...
Don't worry about it. Due to the leak of the Great Cave Offensive stage, it's false, but if you were curious, it mentioned a Wii U exclusive mode, 5 characters being Wii U exclusive and were only playable on 3DS by connecting the two games, and the entire stage roster.

I will. In fact, I'll likely play it more. I just have more opportunities to use my 3DS vs. my consoles.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'll definitely still be playing the 3DS version after the Wii U version comes out, but admittedly just less often. Mostly because of the fullscreen and HD epicness the Wii U will provide.

Plus the controls will probably be less tiresome on my hands.

Last edited:

Soul.

Of courshe. I have divorced parents and the Wii U is in the house I don't live in on a regular basis.
We need to add FCs then. lol
I will. In fact, I'll likely play it more. I just have more opportunities to use my 3DS vs. my consoles.
Oh, thank god. Thought I would be the only one that would play the 3DS version more. I'm not interested in consoles nowadays.

D

Deleted member

Oh, thank god. Thought I would be the only one that would play the 3DS version more. I'm not interested in consoles nowadays.
I'll also play 3DS the most, even if I own a Wii U or not.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
This has probably already been brought up, but does anyone know if Pit's Orbitars can reflect the recovery of an opponent? In Brawl, reflecting DK's recovery to his death was always satisfying. If the move can't then RIP hilarious shenanigans:

Edit: For all it's worth, I've just tried doing it to DK's recovery, but I can't seem to reflect him. So I'm guessing no then? I should also try Ness with his PKT2.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
This has probably already been brought up, but does anyone know if Pit's Orbiters can reflect the recovery of an opponent? In Brawl, reflecting DK's recovery to his death was always satisfying. If the move can't then RIP hilarious shenanigans:

....how did I never find out this was possible up until now?

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
Just pre-ordered the game and bought the adapter and bought a controller, I give up... :hulk::mad:

EDIT: Amazon's too lazy enough to order enough stock :glare:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom