• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't know why but I did NOT like Kamen Rider Wizard

Kamen Rider Gaim so far looks pretty interesting but I haven't even finished the first episode

I seriously think I have a hard time getting into a series if there is no origin episode

Why I like Blade NOW, it took half the series for me to like it

and it didn't have an origin episode

Neither did Wizard

Or maybe it's has something to do with the characters or atmosphere

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
My pranking symptoms seem to be subsiding for now.... I don't remember posting anything here for the past few days. Little to my knowledge something has been going on here....Who knows when the symptoms will enflame again.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My pranking symptoms seem to be subsiding for now.... I don't remember posting anything here for the past few days. Little to my knowledge something has been going on here....Who knows when the symptoms will enflame again.
You were scaring us...
by using Google Translate!

222222.gif

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
There's a pranking ritual?
How I come I find out about this after I'm no longer pranked?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
@Australians
Amiibo figures are confrimed to cost $17.95

Doubt I will get more than one, if I even get one.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ain't yo gif, brudda.

Imma sue u for popo harassment, bi-atch.
Well I call dibs,double dibs,triple dibs,infinite dibs,and Sakurai dibs.

So it b min nao fool. Get yo own gif bruh. Yous be a gif junkie!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Nope, I usually sleep at 10 PM and wake up at 5:30 AM every week day regardless of how early or late any of my college classes are.
Even though I'm not in college,I'm pretty much the same,actually.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't get the "Point" system for the dance teams in Gaim

Their ultimate goal is to gain turf and dance publically

But in order to gain the turf they need points or something

and instead of dancing to get the points, ya know since they are street dancers or whatever

They engage in a game of summoning monsters or "armored riders" to fight eachother

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It is confirmed.

10 PM - 5:30 AM is God-Tier sleep schedule.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
You gave us a pretty big scare, dude. It makes me fear the day that it happens to me.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
I wonder how the Pokemon characters shall fare in Smash 4? I hope Jiggs is top tier. I can see Greninja being good.

Last edited:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Greninja's for sure going to be the top Pokemon in Smash 4. Dude looks like Melee Sheik with water.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
After Illegal Rare's cancellation and the fact that Naruto is one the verge of having its climatic ending (Finally!), it's safe to say that action manga aren't as popular on Weekly Shonen Jump as they seem anymore. If you get a load of new series like Assassination Classroom and Saiki Kusuo no Sainan, they clearly have little to no action and turn out to be pretty popular series regardless. Assassination Classroom is a slice of life/gag. Saiki's a gag, Nisekoi is a romcom, Haikyu!! is sports, Hinomaru Zumo is sports, and Boku no Hero Academia appears to be some action/gag hybrid like Tottemo! Luckyman. I can already tell that it's gonna take years until we have another big action manga to replace Naruto after its death.

In other news, get a load of the new judo manga: Having the main character with a badly drawn finger and looking like Gintoki = epic fail! :troll:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Skaaaa's avatar reminded me. Lucina is dull in this game. Like her face exudes boredom. They didn't do her justice.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Greninja's for sure going to be the top Pokemon in Smash 4. Dude looks like Melee Sheik with water.
*insert argument explaining why Lucario is better than all of the other Pokemon* :troll:

To be honest, I agree. Greninja looks top tier, but I'm hoping Lucario is up their too. Not much is known about him currently, but from what I've seen, he's been greatly buffed, so I'm doubting he's the middleman again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom