• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Wow-- curveball question. O_o;

Well... I'd be slightly interested in the decision behind his playability, but from what I understand, Rare owns him, so I doubt it's happening.
He was in Barrel Blast.

He was also in Brawl as a trophy.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
There's only one character I want- and I'm hoping truly that he's DLC- despite the odds:
Even Lucario's reveal can not match my hype level if this were to happen.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Says the team that wanted to blow up a volcano with at least two towns nearby.
But what about Aqua's plan? Making a volcano dormant and filling it with rainwater? How villanous and dramatic is that? Sure, it gets the job done, but it's rather boring.

"Oooooooh, watch out! we're gonna make a giant puddle!"

And it would take forever for the crater to fill with water unless you had Kyogre! Our plan is much more instantaneous!
We don't care 'bout no humans! Only more land for land Pokemon! If the citizens of Fallarbor and Lavaridge don't like it, they can move somewhere else!

----

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Kamen Rider's last words to a villain before they die

"You lost your soul a long time ago, you don't count as a person"

Ethically questionable speech he had there

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

But what about Aqua's plan? Making a volcano dormant and filling it with rainwater? How villanous and dramatic is that? Sure, it gets the job done, but it's rather boring.

And it would take forever for the crater to fill with water unless you had Kyogre! Our plan is much more instantaneous!
We don't care 'bout no humans! Only more land for land Pokemon! If the citizens of Fallarbor and Lavaridge don't like it, they can move somewhere else!

----
Go Team Stratos.
We want to remove the land and the sea, leaving nothing but sky for us to fly in.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

This art, I'm really feeling it.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Says the team that stole a submarine. And attempted to kill said lava (or magma).
Says the team that also stole said submarine, and would've left a crater of death upon eruption (at least our plan would've created a lake).

----
Oh, and what of your plan?

"Lets blow up the volcano and create more land while killing many people and the very land Pokémon we seek to benefit in the process!"

Our plan would've taken time, but at least the cost would've been minimal while the end result would've been another place for the superior water Pokémon to thrive in, your plan would've killed off some of the land Pokémon you seek to help while leaving a desolate crater left uninhabitable for years to come!

Go Team Stratos.
We want to remove the land and the sea, leaving nothing but sky for us to fly in.
But Enteis can't fly...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's times like this when you realize that all the teams want to kill everyone in the planet in really stupid ways that you appreciate Team Rocket's goal of getting lots of money

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Sore wa, koko de mawari no kawatta yuiitsu no monode wa arimasen.
Engrish. Speak it you do?

...And that's a kid's show right? :crazy:
I dunno. The quote doesn't seem all that bad to me.

Go Team Stratos.
No idea what you are talking about. But when I see the name Stratos I think of a certain Elemental Hero.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I believe in you Golden. Quadruped Pokemon gotta stick together.

Not sure how many people it will take to believe in you before you're actually capable of doing anything though.

Soul.

8 days left. I'm thinking of making a Smash 3DS group on Skype for some reason. I dunno...maybe it'll happen once it's September 13th, or maybe not. But eh, anyways. That final build thing is hype.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
''You can't do anything''

'Nuff said. :troll:
Aww, that's cute~ :3

Aaah, but seriously.

You can't do anything, so don't even try.

Get some help.

Don't do what Sonic does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom