• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
And then I visited the Social Thread at exactly the wrong moment.

Or, if you look at it in a different way, exactly the right moment.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Damn, I should have used that instead. Well I'll be damned.
The kicker is when I typed it to find a gif like that (a blank one. I was hoping to use "I must go. My planet needs me"), I found that one right next to the one you used.

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully we get some good updates, don't really care what's left for Pokemon or assist trophies, were gonna find out probably after a week or two from Japan release date. I want some character reveals man. Sakurai! What are you doing? When the game comes out in Japan is he gonna show off the rest of the characters or what?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You really need to get some new gifs, dude.

And learn not to reuse them so often. It makes them lose their charm.
Implying they had charm to begin with.

I've heard "ピエロ" used more for clown. Basically you used to be a class clown and now you are a full-time comedian.
...I'll admit, I laughed.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
But if you're using childish humour because your target audience is 17 and Under, doesn't that mean you'll never be a comedian?
I wouldn't say that. There are many comedians for children. It just means he'll never grow as one here. Unless he changes up his jokes.
Heck, saying his target demographic is 17 and under is pushing it. I'd say more 12 and under.

Last edited:

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Anybody know any good and safe programs to allow you to download youtube videos, as well as some good editing software? I want to create a simple AMV for the release of Smash 4

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
Anybody know any good and safe programs to allow you to download youtube videos, as well as some good editing software? I want to create a simple AMV for the release of Smash 4
Internet Download Manager can download any embedded video from any site. I personally use it, but it cost me $30 for the full version cus the crack wasn't working.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is pretty reliable for me for stripping videos

good editing software - After Effects or Final Cut Pro is as good as they come. You can get them for free... but you're gonna need Captain Jack Sparrows help

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is pretty reliable for me for stripping videos

good editing software - After Effects or Final Cut Pro is as good as they come. You can get them for free... but you're gonna need Captain Jack Sparrows help
Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it. :4pacman:

ZiggaWaTT

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806