• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Well, this is a new low in terms of the comedy of this thread. I last heard a joke like that from my dad...
So I actually thought of two different responses to this post.

Response 1:
You obviously don't see the deep, psychological meaning behind it.

Maybe when you're older, you'll understand.
Response 2:
That's because..........

I AM YOUR FATHER!!!!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Not after a friend says them at least once for everything you say one day. They get old very quickly.
Well you know what they say, a joke that seems old to could could have just made someone else laugh. Whether here, or elsewhere.

Yoshi. Sono kōhan ni na~tsu. Watashi wa omoimasu.
Oh I love Yoshi's Island!

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
[OK] o kurikku shimasu. Watashi wa, watashi mo kowai... Sehnsucht genzai kono sureddo o hisonde hyōji sa rete inai. Kanji wa watashi no itazura no ichibu 3deatta kare wa Kanij o okonau tame ni watashi o kyōsei suru toki tonikaku... Watashi wa sore o sukide wa nakatta. Sore wa tonikaku, osoraku teokure. TWOTT wa, osoraku watashi ga nanika aweful anywas o yatte imasu.
*pats your head* Buddy, aren't you getting a little tired from this? Who put you up to this anywa--

...That makes sense. I always thought his states were a bit on the freaky side. - -'

Soul.

In about 9 days, the salt will begin. Starting with CrashBoards due to Smash 3DS being released in Japan, then complaints, arguments, etc. while the rest is on Hitbox / Twitch / YouTube watching the streamers play the game. Sad, isn't it.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I love lurking around here tho
>:D
Aw hell naw.

I already slipped up and let Sapphy sneak in here and she only got by cause she's adorable little Lugia that I couldn't catch with a Master Ball and could only join forces with using the power of PM itself. You will not bypass me the same way. ¦(

TAKE THIS! (First Aid)

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Aw hell naw.

I already slipped up and let Sapphy sneak in here and she only got by cause she's adorable little Lugia that I couldn't catch with a Master Ball and could only join forces with using the power of PM itself. You will not bypass me the same way. ¦(

TAKE THIS! (First Aid)

What anime is this?!?!

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
\
I think I know exactly what characters I want in a new game, especially since former was rejected for being too obscure and the later was considered too new for Transformed.

View attachment 24019

Also, Selvaria x Ramirez Selvaria and Ramirez as playable villains plz.
Raphael from Rhythm Thief is another character I would like.

There are quite a lot of characters I would like to see, but am doubtful about it because of the market driven focus of these crossovers. Arle, Raphael, Shou, Vectorman, Sketch, Ecco, Ristar, Sakura, and so on. Hell, I wouldn't mind more Skies of Arcadia or Golden Axe characters either.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Aw hell naw.

TAKE THIS! (First Aid)

Christ. I knew breasts were deadly, but this! This is something else.
Welp, at least we know the cause of the soon to be Apocalypse.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
The best dad joke I've ever heard was Penis Envy.

Makes me chuckle every time.
Mine was the Oedipus Complex. It was a shocking way to find something out, for sure.
Mine was this one time when I told my dad about this kid in my freshman homeroom, who came from an 8th grade class of only 6 people.

To which my dad replies, "Huh. Sounds kinda like incest, don't ya think?

Last edited:

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Aw hell naw.

TAKE THIS! (First Aid)

Awww hell no, I'm out

I'll be back tho.... very soon

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
From What I gathered, there's going to be a smash 3DS japan convention on Saturday and Sunday (both weekends until release)

Maybe we will get a newcomer then?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So there's a new Japanese Smash 3DS event, hopefully it's the final build and we get to see the starter roster.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Aw hell naw.

TAKE THIS! (First Aid)

All hail the greatest breasts in history! :troll:

\

Raphael from Rhythm Thief is another character I would like.

There are quite a lot of characters I would like to see, but am doubtful about it because of the market driven focus of these crossovers. Arle, Raphael, Shou, Vectorman, Sketch, Ecco, Ristar, Sakura, and so on. Hell, I wouldn't mind more Skies of Arcadia or Golden Axe characters either.

Genius! Such a huge wasted opportunity on Sega's part. I really wanted to see a certain dolphin driving a car in the last few games.

Last edited:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Yeah @ APC99 APC99 . Why don't you come out of the cave, stop "playing" the "world's smallest violin," and come have a chat sometime?
Simply because I have other pressing problems.

Like girls. And European history.

Will talk when I have the chance, though.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Awww hell no, I'm out

I'll be back tho.... very soon
Come back if you really wanna press your luck. Mah boys'll be waitin' for you.

'Specially dis guy right here. You don't wanna mess with him.

And neither do I. ¦D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom